1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Congrats Gemini. Send that babydust this way! Hey, i'm a Gemini too... sooo this might work! LOL

Aw, Jess!! I LOVE the bump pic! How exciting! Are you wearing mostly all maternity clothes now?? The wedding was a lot of fun. There were a TON of kids there so there was a moon bounce, cotton candy machine, etc, etc, so it was just perfect for O, although he's a bit young for the moon bounce but he had fun with all the other kids. Are you in the second trimester bliss yet?? As soon as my nausea went away, I was in heaven being pregnant! I just loved it - hope you do too!!

Sam and Kels - don't worry about the percentiles. O is up in the 80% for height but only 15% for weight so when they do the weight/height or whatever they do he comes out to like 5% or something but they always tell me not worry about it because he's always been around that and from appointment to appointment he's gaining well so I'm sure your little munchkins are doing just fine! Plus - they say breastfed babies are leaner! And your poor babies having to be on antibiotics - I'm just dreading the first time O gets sick!! He starts daycare at the end of the month so I'm sure it will be shortly after that! Are both of your little ones sleeping well now?? Oakley's been doing a lot better - he is just very sensitive to when we put him down. Even a half hour early and he tends to get up at night now but not for long, thankfully. Guess it was a phase.

Mar - baby A turned yet?!

Rach - way to go on the BDing!! When will you start testing??

Gemini - woohoo!! congrats, hun!! When will you call the doctor?

AFM - today starts the first day of my conference - have a talk to give tomorrow! Have another seminar at my hospital on Thursday and a grant due by the end of the month (although I'm thinking that will get pushed with the government shutdown, but we'll see!) so October is going to be a stressful month :( Ohwell!! haha

Lindsay - good luck with everything you have going on this month. Not sure how you keep yourself sane! I guess I do feel like I am starting to get to 2nd tri bliss. I feel better about eating and not really feeling nauseous. I only get a little nauseous when I have some phlem in my throat. Still really tired though although last night I stayed up later than I have in a long time, maybe I will pay for it today.

I did some studying over the weekend, I really need to get back into it since I'm feeling better but I feel so distracted with the house and everything going on there. We went under contract yesterday with Chris's grandparents house where we are living so I really need them to get going and finish my house. It looks a lot different with the granite and tile going in now so hopefully it will only be about another month.

How exciting Jess. I can only imagine your anticipation for it all to be over! When is your next exam?

Lindsay i hope everything goes good for you this month. Sucks being under stress. Is the traffic still horrible up their?

AFM i went ahead and tested yesterday morning knowing it would be a bfn :haha: I think i'm gonna wait to test again until the 11th. I'll be either 10/11 dpo MAYBE! I don't really know if i O'd then or not. We'll see.

Jess!!!!!!!!! Your pic is adorable.

Gemini - CONGRATS!! Woot Woot.

Hang in there Rach :)

OH, YEP!!! Baby A has turned :) Her little head is pushing the crap outta things. I could tell she had turned when I started having the lightening bolt pains in my vagina. hahaha

last time I was pregnant I had a dream that it was positive and then it became negative which meant miscarriage. I had a dream last night that my lines were dark and I went to my doctors and said I think I'm pregnant but I'm not sure if I dreamt it so he took a test and confirmed pregnancy. So maybe there's a chance but then again I've had pregnancy dreams before and never was pregnant.I took a test this morning for the heck of it but it was negative. ohh the joys of TTC

Gemini - have you called the doctor? How are you feeling?

Jess - when is your next exam? Studying is the worst! I'm not looking forward to studying for my defense! Even worse about that is it will be tough to decide what to study! ugh!

Rach - you're giving a great shot this month with the continued weight loss and all that BDing! It's still probably early so try to not get bummed yet! I've got everything crossed for you, hun! How's wedding planning going??

AFM - at my conference right now taking a mental break! There was still crazy traffic this morning so it wasn't a very relaxing morning, unfortunately but it is what it is! I present later today but thanks to the government shutdown there are far fewer people here than should be, so not quite as intimidating as before...although it's still a huge room.
We are talking to our real estate agent tonight about putting our house on the market - I can't wait! Our renter hasn't told us she's moving out yet but stink bugs are in full force again and I wouldn't be surprised if she's staying in a hotel right now because she's quite phobic of critters and in a 215+ year old house - they find their way in! Kirk and I always found it manageable but it drives her crazy lol. We haven't had many at the new house but my MIL was complaining about them at her house, and since her house is even older than our old one - I'm sure they're bad. ugh...

Good morning, girls!

How's everyone doing? Little O had a fever and a runny nose yesterday :( It's probably the beginning of our first sickness - poor bug!! He's been flopping around in his crib since 430 this morning but keeps going back to bed - thinking he's having trouble breathing through his nose so it keeps waking him. I'm debating going to work but with the conference the past two days, I really need to go in. I'm giving another seminar tomorrow and my presentation is saved on my computer at work and I still need to work on that...*sigh* My MIL said she'd watch him even if he's not feeling well but I just feel bad for him - I just want to snuggle him all day. Although yesterday I gave him infant's advil and it was like I gave him the energizer bunny!!

Mar - glad to hear baby A has turned! Any contractions lately?? You're getting SO close now!

Rach - how you doing, hun? Is everything working out with Andrew's work??

Jess - the only thing that stuck with me was I would gag every time I brushed my teeth. That even took a while to go away even after he was born - might have turned mental by then - who knows!! Glad you're feeling better though! Almost to appointment time! Have you guys started thinking names yet?!

Sam, Kels, Mel and Gemini - HI!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

Rach - I hope the pg dream comes true this time for you, your bding means you have a good chance this month although mc can sometimes send your cycles off . You are doing so well with the weight loss you'll get your rainbow soon if not this month.

Linds - poor Oakley. I raised the head end of the cot with a few books to help with B's breathing. Sometimes it helped, more so if his nose was runny rather than stuffy. I think your MIL will be fine but I know its hard when they are ill you jsut want to comfort and cuddle them. Glad your conference went okay, you sound so busy!

Jess - glad you are feeling a bit better, you house looks fab wont be long till you move in. I hope the next exam isn't too bad, is this the last one? Arhg - just watched the 2nd last episode of GofT, my poor Sean Bean.

Congratualtions gemini

Mar -glad baby has turned all ready to go now!!

Well either AF is near or i just had IB. When i went pee there was a tiny drop of blood. Then i wiped again and there was nothing. Then i like shoved the toilet paper up there :haha: and was pinkish CM. Let's pray this is good news!!!!!!!

Oh and now and then boobs will hurt but nothing serious at all. I wouldn't even know, if i wasn't trying to pay attention to it. Also a great sign for AF. I'm prayin it's not.

Sam - That's a good idea with the books! Thankfully he's already doing better this morning - I think we got really lucky! No fever and mucus is WAY down! Last night he was like a faucet so I don't really understand how there is nothing this morning but I will take it!! We are about halfway through the second season of game of thrones and it's an interesting show to say the least! sometimes I bit over the top but interesting! Man do I hate Geoffrey!

Rach - I've got everything crossed for you! Keep us updated today!

Mar - hope you're still feeling well! Is that bathroom floor sparkling yet??

Jess - appt day tomorrow!!

Mel, Kels and Gemini - Hi, ladies!!

AFM - one more talk to give today and then it's just onto prepping my boss' grant and my paper! I feel like whenever I'm busy - I'm REALLY busy, but other times my schedule is pretty flexible so O getting sick right now was definitely not a good time but that's how it goes!! My throat is all scratchy this morning - hope his bug hasn't moved to me now. His eyes are still all red this morning but he's in a great mood so he's definitely feeling better!

oh Lindsay I hope you're not getting sick! I hope poor Oakley is feeling better

still no af. went #2 and wiped and saw a tiny of pink then nothing. bfn. 9/10 dpo... maybe.

Rach - I hope it's not AF but if it is - at least you're at a shorter cycle now! How's wedding planning going?? and Andrew's job?

Jess - Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Are you still planning to ask for a scan? Or you feel better now that you have your doppler? How's the house coming along?

AFM - it's been such a busy week and since I'm starting to feel sick (well...I am sick), I'm home today and not really planning on working from home - a real day off! O still has a bit of snot but much better than before and he's eating/drinking again, so I think the worst of it is over!

I wish I had the energy to clean my house today - it's a disaster!!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving :) Hope everyone had/ is having a nice weekend!

Linds is Oakley feeling any better?

Rach, was it AF?

AFM: I am experiencing LOTS of low back pain, pelvis pressure and my Braxton Hicks have increased for sure. TOMORROW WE ARE FULL TERM, so little Miss is welcome to make a healthy and as painless as possible appearance. lol.
My mom came up to celebrate Thanksgiving with my because my husband and my dad are both working... I think she was secretly hoping Baby A would arrive while she was here as she lives 3 hours away but no luck!!!
At my doctors appointment last week my OB said Baby A is SUPER low and that she's likely to arrive early... any guestimations???????

Wow Mar! I hope Baby A comes soon! I'll guess..... Oct 25th. Speaking of births.. today is my twin nieces's 3rd birthday! :) Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians. Hope you had a great one!

AFM yes AF showed. The cramps were unbearable at first. I actually had to lean over the toilet bcz i thought i was going to throw up. Unfortunately it was the ugly biatch! Well tmrw i think i'm gonna wake up to my 70 lbs loss mark. WOOHOO!! So excited. Oh and i'm trying on a wedding dress tmrw that i am in love with. I hope i like it on me because if so it's a keeper! Figured out what dresses my MOH an bridesmaids are going to wear. Anddd i finally decided on a color LOL! I am such a procrastinator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->