1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I live outside of Albany, a little north. I see you're in Indiana now. Thanks for the welcome and sorry about your losses as well... your most recent was pretty much the same timeline as mine. :hugs:

I feel weird not knowing peoples' names, by the way... mine's Alyssa. Confused, I'm going to try hard to wait until Wednesday to test again, not sure if have the strength. :blush:

Albany isn't too far from SU. Yeah I live in Indiana now. All my family still lives in NY. My fiances family lives here in Indiana. Good luck with testing on Weds or... tmrw :haha: tons of dust your way! Oh and my name is Rachael. :)

Lindsay I don't think that's a bad thing. You're just super fertile around this time of year lol. I had gotten pregnant with my 2nd miscarriage around the same time as the first. So weird how that works. is Kirk excited? !

My name is Lindsay :)

Alyssa - did you test again?? We won't blame you! haha I know it's better to wait but it's hard!

Rach - Kirk is thrilled! I'm more in shock and he's practically giddy lol. I have to tell my mom today and I'm not really looking forward to it. I know she'll be happy once it sinks in but she's not going to be thrilled at first knowing I don't have a job lined up after school.

I called the doc this morning and my appointment isn't until December 6th. My SIL said she'd scan me a week early but that's the day after thanksgiving, so that won't work. I'm hoping everything is OK. My test this morning doesn't look that much darker. I'll take another tomorrow and then post it for you guys. or maybe I'll see if I can figure out how to attach it now...Ok, I think I did! I remember it getting a lot darker a lot quicker last time but I guess every pregnancy is different!

Attachments

• 20131111_085014.jpg
    20131111_085014.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
Yeah, I tested... still neg. Woohoo for cheap internet test strips! Before I discovered them... well... let's just say my husband (Rob) started to ration me on testing.

I logically know that I didn't get a positive test at 9 dpo last time and my temps rose again this morning, so I'm not giving up hope. And hey, if not this month, maybe next month!

Rachael- when is your wedding? So exciting!

Lindsay- I definitely think it looks darker. 11dpo is still really early. :) Enjoy it!

Thanks! It's 13 and 14 DPO but I'm thinking I may have O'd a little later to have caught the egg since we didn't BD unprotected until CD18. So, who knows! I need to just relax a bit! Got my appt set up for December 6th - what will be - will be!

Test again today, Alyssa?

I went out and bought the clearblue digital weeks estimator one because my FRER still didn't look much darker this morning...not sure I should keep testing though and just let what will happen, happen! I don't know?! I was up all night with Mr. O last night :( He has a nasty cold and can't breathe so he can't sleep. He slept better sleeping on me - probably because he was propped up!

So I tested on a wondfo Internet strip this morning when I got up at 3 am to potty... Negative at first, but positive (very faint) when I woke up for real at 5:15. Tested again then, same thing... Not positive within the window, but positive 25 min later (also faint). Two evap lines in a row or a very early positive?? I'm 10 dpo, I'll test again tomorrow with a FRER. Any success stories of positives past the window that turn out to be the real deal??

I've never used the internet strips but if you have an frer I would go ahead and try it! everything crossed for you!

I know they say not to read after the set time but I think if it appear after 20 mins then I would say that its a good sign. Mine were so faint initially and was only noticable after a little while. Fingers crossed and the Frer shows something for oyu.

My news too, I didn't post on here as it was such a shock and I hadn't told OH but Linds you have a bump buddy due same day as you! TBH it was a massive shock as I wasn't even taking prenatals. You remember me telling you about my one time unprotected bd? I found the early months with Benjamin as a newborn SO very difficult that I struggle to imagine going through all that again that it really scares me but it might be nice to B to have a brother or sister. Oh is pleased as I was little nervous in telling him. My digital says 2.3 weeks which although technically accurate at 15dpo is a little scary to get so soon!!

Hope Oakley is feeling better today and you both get some sleep.

Aw, Sam! I'm so excited for you!! That's great news!! I'll be honest, I'm not sure my pregnancy is going to go anywhere :/ My lines aren't getting darker (they're not getting lighter) and I only got a 1-2 on my digi today. I'm going to take a break from testing for a few days and try the digi again and see how it goes. My boobs are a bit sore but not like with Oakley. I don't feel very good but I got so little sleep yesterday that it's probably just that.

We'll see!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Linds. I don't think I got a 2-3 with B till I was past the 5 week mark. Each pg is different and the lack of sore boobs doesn't necessarily mean anything, with my first loss they were crazy sore. I don't want to give you false hope just to realize it may not feel the same as pg with O. :hugs:

Thanks, Sam, and congrats on your BFP! I tested again when I got home from work even though I know it was pointless... neg of course. I'll let you all know my FRER result tomorrow morning.

Lindsay, my fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

Ugh... I slept really badly last night, got up at 1:00 to potty, tested, negative, temp 97.18. Got up again at 4 am to potty, tested, internet strip positive within 15 min, FRER negative, temp 97.33. Got up at 5:15 am to wake up, internet strip positive within 15 min, didn't FRER again, temp 97.6. So now I don't know what temp to use... either way, they're not dropping like they should for AF.

I tested again at 6:15 (dang, that's a lot of pee!!), negative, and tested water just to see, negative. I kinda think I just have a bad batch of strips. I'm feeling anxious and frustrated! It's 11 dpo, and I find it hard to believe the internet strip would pick up what a FRER won't. I've been googling to find info on false positives with my batch... apparently my batch is more known for false negatives, but that's not what I'm dealing with. GRRR!!!

I've heard of the internet ones having false positives. I know the FRERs are expensive but I would try to stick to those with FMU for now! I've got everything crossed for you! :)

AFM - I couldn't resist and took a digi again this morning and it was still 1-2 even with FMU :/ I'll probably get some more FRERs today and if they haven't gotten darker then I don't think that's a good sign. I'm tempted to call my doctor and ask for bloods but Kirk thinks I should just let what will happen happen and try to stop stressing about it - I know he's right but I'd just like to know!

Oakley was up from 10-230 last night. Kirk took the 10-12 shift and I got the 12-230 shift. I'm starting to think maybe he has an ear infection or something bc as soon as we put him down he flips out. He has to be really well asleep before we put him down to get him to stay down. I'm going to call the doctor as soon as they open this morning. The weird thing was that he was like wide awake and running around at midnight.

He's starting to stir so I'm going to run into the shower - hope you guys are doing great!

Oh dear... I hope the little dude is feeling better, Lindsay! Ear infections are the worst, when my kids at school get them they still cry, and they are in upper elementary! Hope you were able to get some answers from the doc. Also, good luck with your testing... FXd for you! Let us know how it goes!

I tested again with an IC when I got home (I didn't have a chance to drink or pee for three hours, so I felt okay about it) and it was a line within the time limit... still very faint. I've attached pic taken at 15 min, but there was a line within 8.

I know the internet ones can be hit-or-miss, but... I'm having a hard time believing SO MANY could all be false-positive duds (like 8 now). On the other hand, I find it hard to believe they can be more sensitive than a FRER (although some people have found that as well on the forums). Sent the hubby out for FRERs tonight, I will try to show self-control and NOT use them tomorrow so I can get a more definite answer on Friday.

According to FertilityFriend, AF is due tomorrow... doesn't really feel like she's coming, my chest is sore, I'm peeing a LOT, and I can smell everything, but I wouldn't put it past my brain to trick me into thinking something other than what is ACTUALLY happening. :) I'm also second-guessing my chart and thinking I might have O'd later than I thought, my temps were so screwy right in the middle.

Okay, time to watch some Bones with the hubby and pass out before 9 pm...

Attachments

• photo-20.jpg
    photo-20.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7
I can see a faint line, I would agree so many false positives can't be right. I got a line on frer 2 days after noticing evap type line on my ic with pg with Benjamin. the ic I was using were 10mui. I have also had a pink evap line on frer in the past too. Fingers crossed those line get darker. I love Bones too, loved David ever since buffy/angel!!

Linds - how is O today? Did you get to the Dr's. Still keeping it all crossed for you.

This morning: everything negative, temps still rising. New theory... Didn't O when FF said I did, but rather CD 23... OPKs sometimes don't work for PCOSers. Actually a calming thought, and I can assume the positive tests were wrong. If so, I'm out this month... Rob was sick the past week, so no DTD. I guess time will tell, but seeing everything negative this morning feels pretty definite. I see my doc 11/26, hopefully he can help clear it up!

Alyssa - You could have O'd CD19! Then your BD might work! I supposedly O'd CD16 and we were unprotected from CD18 on, so you never know what could happen!

Both of Oakley's ears are infected :( My poor bug!! Doc has him on antibiotics and he slept better last night but it was a battle to get him to go down. I think he's gotten used to us snuggling him and letting him run around until he passes out the last few nights that he just didn't want to go to sleep, but I really wanted to try to get him back on schedule - plus I'm coming down with his cold or I'm starting to get some pregnancy symptoms - or both! I took another FRER yesterday and it's darker, I would just expect it to be darker than it is, so we'll see! The only thing giving me hope right now is I have no appetite and I'm exhausted BUT I was up with Oakley two nights in a row and now have a sore throat so who knows!! But I'm not quite as pessimistic about it as I was before!

Sam - how are you feeling?? Any symptoms yet??

Thanks, Lindsay! I know I'm not out until the witch shows, but it's hard not to know when that should be. I'm kind of afraid I had a chemical... The Wondfo tests I have are supposedly really sensitive, which might explain the early, faint positives and symptoms, but everything being negative (including the wondfo) this morning gives me a bad feeling. I guess there's really no way to know. I have a doctors appointment 11/26, I don't even think its worth calling.

Glad Oakley is doing better, and glad your line is improving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->