1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I'm sure that's really frustrating not knowing when you've O'd!! I've heard those IC tests can have evap lines but who knows!! I would talk to them about it at your doc appointment but maybe wait a few more days and see what the other tests show.

Yea my lines are getting better but still not great - who knows!! I think the only reason I have more confidence now is how crappy I felt yesterday and this morning, ha!

Holy crap! I haven't been on in a couple days and all this news has got me pooping my pants! Sam and Lindsay being bump buddies?! WOWZA! Crazy!

Lindsay - don't fret about the lines. You already know that when it's over... you'll know it. We all know too well that i'm one of the biggest worriers with lines, but from experience don't take the tests everyday. I know it seems super far away for your dr. appt, but hang in there. I think the torture we put ourselves through up until the appt. is enough to kill us! :haha:

Sam - Congrats! I can only imagine the thoughts/feelings going on in your head, but what is meant to be will find a way! Little B is meant to have a sibling. Also, this second time around could be much easier. It will be a different baby, so maybe not as fussy and more content? Just hang in there. everything is gonna be alright!

Alyssa - i bought a huge lot of cheapies on ebay. They're the ones that confirmed my pregnancy back in August. I love them because you can take a lot a day and not feel bad :haha: I agree with Lindsay though and maybe get a First Response test just to see what it says. I do see a line though! I truly don't think it's an evap either. I think maybe you're just really early still so when you drink more at certain times that it really dilutes your pee and makes you test negative. Just keep the faith and i'd get a FRER and see what it says!

AFM - just wedding planning still. Ya'll are giving me the baby fever back though! LOL. I just want to try try try. Wouldn't that be awesome to announce at the wedding? "Hey everyone. Andrew and i have been trying to have kids for over 2 years now. We've had 2 miscarriages along the way. Today, i'm here to tell you that i'm 12 weeks pregnant!". My dream <3 :cloud9:

Yeah, my FRER was also negative this morning... I'm thinking chemical :-(. I don't feel AF though, so I guess I'll see. Should I call the doc?

Aw, Rach, that would be amazing!! You're right about overanalyzing and it just torturing ourselves. I think I'll take my last two tests this weekend and that will be it! I should be 5 weeks on Sunday, so we'll see what the digi says then (or Saturday if I can't wait that long lol). Do you think you guys will try more actively this cycle??? Your wedding is right around the corner!! So exciting! :)

Sam - do you cut out caffeine when you're pregnant??? I did last time but I wasn't prepared to get pregnant and my addiction is giving me massive headaches later in the day that I cave and let myself have one caffeinated drink a day. I feel guilty but I figure one soda is probably better than tylenol!! I read online that they recommend less than 150mg a day of caffeine but it's better to quit if you can. I'm debating if a soda a day (35mg) will really be that big of a deal!

Alyssa - you could call the doctor or you could wait it out. Which ever you'd like. If you go to the dr and the test is still negative they will take your bloods to compare and see if they're rising and such. Your blood is much more reliable than those tests. That way you can see if you really are pregnant and if they don't increase.. you'll have more peace at what to expect. I hate being in the unknown. It drives me CRAZY to not know things LOL. Which is why i will have to know babies gender whenever i get prego.

Lindsay - I think we will be trying more actively this cycle. After reading all this i went to the PUPO thread bcz i know you peak in there every once and awhile and Jessy is prego with #2 as well! I swear the baby dust is just flying around. Hope i catch it! ;)

OMG how exciting! I haven't checked in on them in a while! I will have to pop in and tell her congrats :) :)

Sorry, Alyssa! I missed one of your posts! The doc could do bloodwork for you that would clarify what's going on! It can't hurt to call especially if you think it will make you feel better if you know what's going on!

OMG!!!!!!!!! I've started training at work and been swamped so I haven't been on in awhile! I only have a 2 min break so thought I'd quick jump on and OOOMMMGGG!!!!!!!!! I haven't even fully read everything, BUT SAM AND LINDSAY OMG OM GOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jess is over halfway, you both are pregnant again and congrats Mar on having your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to get back on and properly read everything. On top of being crazy busy at work, Khloe's been awfully sick with teething, cold and ANOTHER ear infection.
Omg, just in disbelief over all the great news in this group, how am I supposed to concentrate now?! :)

Oh my gosh Lindsay and Sam!!!!– I can’t believe I’ve been away for a couple days and missed your exciting news!! I am jumping up and down in my seat right now!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Lindsay – I hope little O is feeling better today.Glad the lines are getting darker but try not to stress about things. We can’t change the outcome. BTW – I have 1 caffeinated drink per day, usually a cup of coffee in the morning.

Alyssa– we’ve all been in here so long it’s nice to be on a first name basis with everyone. Gosh we’ve all been though a lot together!!! My name is Jessie BTW. Will taking aspirin help with your clotting disorder? I have a high homocysteine which also causes clotting and I take Folgard 2.2 for this as well as a baby aspirin. Also, I seem to not get my positives until very late so FX for you!! You’re not out until the witch shows!

Rach – that would be so amazing to make an announcement at your wedding. I think you guys should just do it :sex: and not think about it and just let whatever happens happen. TTC is so stressful that’s the last thing you need with your wedding planning. But if it happens, it’s just an added bonus!

Kelsey – so glad that you’ve finally started your training. Sorry that Khloe is not feeling well Boo!!!

Mar – How are you? Looking forward to your update.

Mel :wave:

AFM – Chris and I have been packing like crazy. We close on Chris’ grandparents house next week so I have the movers coming Saturday. Still no word on a closing date for our house but hoping for the end of this month. So a couple weeks at Chris' parents house. Ugh! We had a meeting with the company that is building our home (they are separate from the builder) and they were very surprised about the lack of communication from our builder. They have a meeting with him tomorrow and supposed to call me on Friday so I am hoping we will have some answers.

Kelsey - I know, right?! It's madness in here the past few days!!

So, I'm feeling a lot better about the pregnancy tests for some reason today. I just looked up the ranges of the clearblue digi's and 1-2 weeks = 25-199miu hcg, 2-3 weeks = 200-1999miu and 3+ is 2000+ so if I was only at even 50 on Sunday with my first test, I'd be at least 100 by Tuesday/Wednesday morning (which is when I took it) and may not be up to 200 until today. I'm pretty tempted to go take it right now but I'm trying to resist!! I wish Mel still paid attention to this thread, she'd know!! haha maybe I'll pop in to her page!

Hope you get good news, Jess, on your house!! We will be putting our rental up on the market by the end of the month. I hope it sells quickly!!

oh and Kelsey - Oakley just got his first pair of ear infections - both at once, no fun at alllll!!! Hope Khloe feels better soon!!!

Hi Kels - poor little Khloe looks like a lot of cold and ear infections going about. Hope work isn't too hectic with your training.

Rach - What sort of things have you been doing for the wedding? I really hope you get your wish of telling everyone your pg news at your wedding that would just so fantastic.

Linds - mel rarely goes to her journal either. I haven't drunk caffeinated coffee since my first loss ( I changed to decaff at the house and OH didn't even notice!). I might have the odd glass of coke zero and chocolate but otherwise no caffeine. I am sure the one soda will be absolutely fine. When will you test again with the digital. I still have one left but will wait till monday as like you I'll be 5 weeks sunday.

JEss - I hope whatever comes from the meeting means you might get to move in a bit sooner and it'll be a shrt stay at the inlaws. Whens the next scan?

alyssa - as Jess says not out till AF arrives. I took, and am doing again, baby aspirin as although my clotting came back normal (although upper end of normal) for me it was can't harm so ill take it and my Dr was fine with it.

Mar - hope you and baby are doing fine and settling into home life.

afm - went to the EPU at the hospital were I work and they will see me again. I wasn't sure as I had a successful pg whether they would still scan me early but they will, and the mw I had for the scans for my first loss and them early scan with B remembered me. I am booked in on 6th Dec when I'll be 7+5. Mum has been talking about Christmas and has bought me a onesie, and I keep thinking I won't be fitting in it for long. We haven't told family as it is so early yet and OH mentioned not telling them till the 20 weeks scan, yeah right!!

Don't wanna crash your thread but had to say massive congrats to Lindsay and Sam!!!! Xxxx

I'm not gonna lie..I already did it lol - but it was still only 1-2. Makes me kind of worried. Attached FRER progression pics. I was upset about it before but what will be, will be! The FRERs look like they're progressing but maybe not quickly enough.

Attachments

• 20131114_164124.jpg
    20131114_164124.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
The progression looks okay but maybe you should get some bloods done to check. I am trying to look back at my frer with B but I don't think I got pics of them all together

Just spoke with my doc's office... They want blood, so I'll get it drawn tomorrow and Monday. Maybe my line will come back... :-(

let us know what the docs say, Alyssa!

I might call the doc tomorrow and see if they'll let me do bloods. Kirk kind of wants me to just chill out and see what happens. I think I'll get some more FRERs and digis and do the digi on Sunday and the FRERs along the way to see where I am.

Sticky dust to you, Lindsay!! I'll probably keep testing, I'll def update you all.

Lindsay i would certainly have the dr get your bloods! It will calm you down and let you know where you're at. I think the pics look great! Definitely have gotten darker since the first 2! I bet it's starting to sink in now huh? This is all just greatness!!

Alyssa let us know what happens at the dr's. I pray it's all for the best! Hang in there. :hugs:

Sam i've just been booking vendors and looking at the little stuff such as bridesmaids gifts and stuff! It's so much fun. Just hope the funds will be there. I don't think i could wait 20 weeks to spread the news LOL. I'd be too excited. Good luck at your appt in Dec!

Kelsey so sorry to hear Khloe isn't feeling too well. I hope she starts recovering quick. Miss ya tons!! Hope you're doing okay.

Emma so happy to see you on here! :)

Jessie looks like you've got some bump buddies!! How have you been!? I hope those builders get a whooping :grr: I hope they close on the house soon. I want you to spend Christmas in your new home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->