1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Just got poked. I'm going to feel SO STUPID if everything is totally negative (and so annoyed with the ICs)... But I guess better safe than sorry, right? My temps are still going up (by a lot) so I don't know what to think.

That's what they're there for! Even if it's negative it's no big deal! Your temps are still rising so who knows! You might have O'd a bit later and still caught it!

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everybody for welcoming me to your thread and dealing with my drama from this week... this has been a tremendously stressful four days... I know I need to wait through the weekend to get any actual answers, but the support and love I've gotten from you all has made it a little bit easier. Still not sure what's going on, but I'll definitely update you!

In other news, this Sunday is my husband's and my first/second wedding anniversary (courthouse secret wedding two years ago, 'social wedding' for family and friends a year ago). Anybody have any cute, cheap ideas that I can execute quickly, aside from :sex:? I've been a little distracted this week and didn't have much of a chance to prepare anything!

We're happy to welcome you to the group, Alyssa!! :)

My favorite anniversary thing to do is go back to the restaurant we had our first date at :) I think it's super romantic! Do you have anything like that?

alyssa - :hugs: either way at least with the blood results you'll know what is going on. I hope the bloods show hcg and it continues to rise. Ooo exciting you had a secret wedding? Can't remember what we did, I think we went away for the weekend and stayed in a lovely b&b with a four post water bed!! Reminiscing on were you met like Linds suggested is a great idea.

Linds - are you booked in for you bloods? Any more tests? I have been using opks as I had loads left from ttc with B. How is Oakley, hope he is sleeping better and the antibiotics have helped with his ears.

Rach - sounds so much fun. Will you have lots f family or a small do. We only had 38 people for the day do.

Jess- did you hear back from the meeting? Don't do too much and try to get some rest with all the packing you have to do. Will you get to the boat this weekend?

Kels- what training are you doing. I remember you mentioned before that it was better pay but maybe not something you are really wanting to do.

Any new updates Lindsay?!!? New pics or anything? :haha:

Alyssa i'm praying for you girl! It sucks to get your bloods taken on a Friday and have to wait until Monday to go again. I had to do that this last time. It's SUCH a long wait. It's like.... i want to know NOW! Good luck. I'm rooting for ya. As far as an anniversary idea... maybe you could do a dinner and a movie? Or buy him something he's been wanting. That's the only 2 things i can ever think of LOL.

Sam it's going to be about 85 people. I'm sure not all will show up. All my family is in New York so majority probably won't come. How are you feeling? Any sickness yet with the new pregnancy?

Jess hope you're doing okay with packing and such. I know it's definitely dreaded to pack it up and go again, but hopefully in about 2 weeks you'll be doing it for your last time! <3 Be careful lifting anything. Don't want it to be too heavy for little beanster!

AFM - i'm hoping to get called off today :haha: I am so exhausted and just want the day of to relax. Tmrw we're setting up the Christmas tree lol. I've never set it up this early, but i am in the spirit like none other this year. I think a lot of people are! I still need to take down my Halloween decor though. Just been too tired on my days off to do anything. It's going to 67 here today and tmrw. Then going back down into the 30's and 40's. Burrrr. So it's perfect weather to take down all this crap and put up Christmas decorations. Oh and i bought the most beautiful wedding topper on Etsy. Can't wait to get it! It's coming from Europe lol. I also got 2 of my bridesmaids jewelry. YAY!

I took another FRER and digi this morning. Finally got my 2-3 and the FRER is darker than the control line now even on SMU. I talked to my SIL about my worries and she said to just call on Monday and they'll book me for bloods due to having the miscarriage before.
Sam - how do your OPKs look? How do you feel?? I had a bit of phlegm yesterday and almost threw up from it but other than that, I feel 100% fine! Boobs hurt and are fuller but I know I had more symptoms with Oakley last time. The bloods will help me know what's going on but I do feel a bit better that my levels are still rising. I was pretty discouraged as I did a digi in the middle of the day yesterday it was 1-2 still but I had just had a soda so I'm not sure if that could throw things off or not. If I was only at 25 on Sunday then if I doubled every two days then I could have expected 50 on Tuesday, 100 on Thursday and 200+ today, so it could be OK but it just doesn't seem right i took me this long to get that 2-3.

Jess - hope your meeting went well!!

I'll have to update more later!!

Glad you are booked in for the bloods. It sounds like everything is heading in the right direction, maybe bubs was a slow burrower.

Opk have been getting darker and now taking the dye from the control line, I even used a digi opk that I had and got the smiley face. Daft I know but nice to see.

I have nausea on and off, earlier on in the week was worse than now. No sore boobs for me which I am pleased about as I had none atm anyway with pg with B but I did have acute boob pain for weeks with my first mc. Some cramping and twinges, Oh maybe peeing more but that might be because I am drinking more. Slightly concerned is I am having some hot sweats, mostly at night and I had that with my first mmc.

Here's my tests as of today. I never took the digi with FMU. I wonder if that was the problem? I mean, I didn't today either and pretty much none of these tests are FMU. I always have to go too badly to get a test out lol.

Attachments

• 20131116_113445.jpg
    20131116_113445.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Looking good there Linds, lovely dark test. I never really use fmu and do seem to get better lines with smu.

Yea, I'm definitely starting to feel better about it all after that test this morning. It was definitely taking dye away from the control line and showed up as soon as my pee hit it. I think I O'd a little later and since we BD'd kinda on the late end that it didn't implant until later. I'm not sure when I'll take my last digi - are you getting 3+ now??

I was looking at your chart and was beginning to think it might have been a later ov. Glad you are feeling better about it. No 3+ yet, I did the digi yesterday and still 2-3 which is correct but I didn't hold my pee etc so that may be it, I probably was just on the lower end of 2-3 on Monday and hopefully I'm near the upper end now. I might buy some more and test on Tuesday (day off work).

Good luck to both of you girls. Lindsay your line is mucho darker today! Good sign absolutely! Don't worry about that stupid digi. At least you're seeing the lines get darker on the HPT. Wait a week and take your last digi. Sam try not to over think the symptoms. Everything is gonna be okay! :hugs:

Tons of positive thoughts sent your way girls! :holly:

Morning girls!

I am still so ecstatic about all the great news on here!!! Lindsay I think your progression pics look great!

We had a busy day yesterday of moving. Ugh! It was terrible, even with the movers! So much little stuff that seems to go on forever!!! I didn't lift anything, just sore from all the bending. Our stuff did not all fit into 1 POD so I have another being delivered on Monday. We are now officially living at Chris's parents house! Ugh!

The builder FINALLY gave us a date for our house... He says the house should be complete and we should have a certificate of occupancy on Dec. 2nd. So depending on how quickly the bank can close after that, probably about a week.

Chris and I went to a baby show on Friday night... It was so fun! We got so much free stuff and we won a really nice umbrella stroller!!!

Well better get out of bed as we have more final packing to do today and some cleaning.

good morning ladies! how is everyone doing ?

jess - I hope you get into your house in plenty of time to get settled for Christmas! how are you feeling? when is your next appointment?

Alyssa - do you get your blood results today? how are you feeling? have you taken any more tests? I will check your chart in a min here.

Sam - how you feeling?

rach - are we into bd time yet? ! hope wedding planning is going ok for you! :)

Kelsey a nd Mel hope you girls are doing great!

afm - I've decided to not get blood work done. I checked my hcg levels last time abd it took 5 days from the first day we found out for it to reach 200 abd I got in the 200-2000 range on Saturday which was 6 days from when we found out. plus I have symptoms now. I don't have the energy to obsess over it when I can't change what happens anyway. I will use my last digi by the end of the week I'm sure but trying to just enjoy it for the moment :)

Alyssa your chart isn't looking too bad!! :) you still testing?

Lindsay glad to hear uour BBs are sore and you're feeling like crap! I think everything is gonna be okay. keep them positive thoughts coming!

Jess I'm glad you got a little closure on the house. Still not fun to have to wait until after thanksgiving. I bet you're so burnt out on moving for the rest of your life. not too long now though. Dec 2 will be here before we know it.

afm got the christmas tree up. I'm sooo tired this morning. drew and I have been BDing. I am just saying screw it this month.

Bloodwork was negative... Doctor thinks it was either a very early chemical (which would make sense as I first tested 10dpo if FF was right) or false positives. I have an appointment next week, so I can ask more about it then. Thanks again for all of your support!!

Bloodwork was negative... Doctor thinks it was either a very early chemical (which would make sense as I first tested 10dpo if FF was right) or false positives. I have an appointment next week, so I can ask more about it then. Thanks again for all of your support!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->