1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Linds - that great you are trying not to stress, thats the best way. Maybe send some of that to me!! I have no symptoms now apart from the bad night sweats which like I said before are the same as I had with my mmc. So feeling more than a little worried. Can't even rely on test as they got dark toot he first time.

Jess - hope it wasn't too stressful the move and glad you have a dte to look forward too. At least you can feel settled in for Christmas.

sorry alyssa I had my above post open for ages before posting so then missed your post.

:hugs: sorry it turned out to be a -ve nad a probable early chemical. Now you can focus on next month and getting that bfp

Rach - Tree up already?!! Just go with the flow this month.

Alyssa - have you done any more tests at home? I think it may have just been too early. If you O'd later then you prob wouldn't have seen it even in blood yet as of Friday. It could still happen!

Sam - don't be nervous! It's going to be OK! I don't have much symptoms either - I have an uneasy stomach but I think I'm just nervous. I'm getting really hungry but when I go to eat I don't really feel like it anymore. But with O by now I was pacing by the bathroom...I think. It's hard to remember when but I know I was pretty miserable by my first US at 6wks 5days. I don't think I had thrown up by then though, so we'll see!! Are you still taking tests?? I have one more FRER and one more digi - I'm trying to avoid them. I think I will try to wait until Sat for my digi and if it's still 2-3 or god forbid 1-2 then I will do my FRER.

No more tests left but I am going to buy a digi when I am off as we are both 5 weeks yesterday so hopefully will see a 3+ soon.

definitely! I bet you would today if you had one! when did you o? do you know for sure?
I have no idea when to do my last digi and expect the 3+ if I just got the 2-3 on Saturday. Well I guess if I was 200 Sat, then 400 today, 800 Wed, 1600 Fri, so 2000+ by Saturday - longest case scenario! I'll be so tempted to by Friday I'm sure but I'll be so upset if I don't see it!

Have any of you heard of post nasal drip as a pregnancy symptom??

Lindsay i know how hard it's gonna be to wait it out to test until Saturday, but unfortunately you'll just be wasting tests up until then. I think maybe Friday would be okay. If it's still 2-3 and you don't mind buying more tests, then go for it! I'm rooting for you and Sam! I know that it was very unexpected for your both, but we NEVER want to lose a child. I can't wait for you guys to get your first scan so you can be at ease with everything! Better yet... i wonder if you two are going to have girls! :cloud9: Imagine that!

Alyssa like Linds said... maybe you are just still super early. You could have implanted on Friday. Which would be why you had a high temp. You just never know! Don't lose the faith until the witch arrives. It is weird though that you had a pos and then the bloods say neg. I'm sorry you're in the unknown right now. Not knowing what the heck is going on. It sucks being there. You can wrack your brains out thinking about it. Just take it easy... it's all gonna be okay :hugs:

I'm def just going with the flow this month. Would be nice to have an early Christmas present :D (BFP) I know there's a plan for me and i know i'm destined to have a child. I just hope it's soon!! :)

I normally ov CD14 and think I did this month too (sunday) and that was the only day we bd in 2 weeks. I did do some opks afterwards on Monday and Tuesday which were -ve so almost positive I ov'd 28th/29th oct - LMP was 14th Oct.

Rach - thats the PMA to have, you will get your sticky bfp soonand one fro Christmas would be perfect. I did one of those Chinese gender prediction and it did say a girl, I checked it for the pg with B and it said boy that time so it may be right!!

I checked it for me too and it said girl as well :p we prob O'd around the same time! How funny if we end up delivering on the same day!

We put O down for the night without a binky tonight - I'm thinking we need to break him of that habit ASAP if we don't want it to be an issue with the new baby!

Rach - I hope you get your Christmas present this year!! Keep up the BD!!

Kirk and I also were talking about if something does go wrong with this pregnancy we will be starting to try again after one cycle in case we keep having losses, we will hopefully still get another baby without too big of a gap between O and the little one. I think everything is OK, but I am surprised how few symptoms I have but it is only just over 5 weeks today.

How's everyone else???

Alyssa - how you doin???

So exciting, two bumps hatching at the same time!

I'm feeling really weird about my own, I guess because there's really no way to know. The nurse I spoke with on the phone says that as many tests as I took, even if there were a couple of baddies in the batch, it's likely that I had a very early chemical.

I feel a sense of... sadness, I guess, and sort of intangible loss, but it doesn't feel the same as my MC in September. Is that weird or wrong? I guess I had more time to get attached, and I was in such disbelief this time that I'm still not really sure whether or not I was preggo (and never will know for sure). I had definite symptoms, and they're definitely fading... but I don't know how much of it was physical and how much was in my head.

I had exactly one spot of blood today (and I almost never spot except at the end of AF) so I'm assuming she'll be here tomorrow or so.

In other news, Rob and I have been under contract to buy a house (we currently rent from the in-laws, but don't live with them... I feel you, Jess!) and were supposed to close next week. As of today, it's falling through due to serious issues with the septic system (they needed to totally replace the leach field, and decided to replace it IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YARD RIGHT NEXT TO THE GARAGE AND DIDN'T RIP OUT THE OLD ONE). :dohh: It's kinda funny in a tragic way, we're trying to see it as a sign that we should not buy the 219 year old really awesome adorable farm house because it will be a money pit.

The good news is, there are lots of opportunities for new beginnings that we are facing. I'm hoping to join you for the Christmas/New Years BFP watch, Rachael!

Lindsay everything is going to be okay! No need to think about trying again soon! :) Keep them positive vibes coming to the peanut!!

Sam i totes believe in them chinese gender predictors! LOL. I bet you're having a girl! ;) Also, i love your new avatar! Such a precious ham B is!

Alyssa i'm sorry for everything going on in your crazy cycle. I don't think it's wrong or weird that you don't feel too much towards this m/c if that is what you had. It's so hard to have a m/c, but i think the first one is the worst bcz you never think it could happen to you. I also think there is much worse m/c's as well. Such as still borns. I couldn't imagine that. Regardless though, a baby is a baby. No matter how far along you are. I hope your body sorts all this. Getting AF may be a blessing tmrw because you can start fresh. Not have to fret about when it's coming. Good luck this next cycle! We're totally getting BFP's!!!!!

Good morning ladies!

Alyssa - Sorry you think AF is coming and you have such mixed feelings but that's totally understandable! It's a confusing time! We will help you stalk your chart next month! Good luck with the new house! We have a 215+ year old house that we are currently renting and will be putting on the market in the next couple weeks as with a house like that, you never know what will go wrong! It was a great first house for us and we fixed it up a LOT but we're ready to move on from it! I much prefer my 1980's house we're in now :p

I had my first vomiting session last night (in the middle of the night - kinda weird!) and this morning just a little. It came out of no where and I'm still a bit shakey this morning. Kirk thought I caught a stomach bug but it's definitely pregnancy related.

Lindsay – I think your plan is a good one. I have not been obsessing about this pregnancy either and I feel so much better. Last ones I was obsessing over symptoms, pills, checking my tracker app daily, it was ridiculous and time goes by so slow. What happens will happen and we can’t change the outcome. Just embrace it. By the way… I LOVE your Thanksgiving photos. They really turned out great.

Sam – Love your new avatar! Same advice for you that I mentioned about – I know it’s hard, try not to stress. I am so glad that I get to share my journey with you girls!!! How has work been?

Rach – your tree looks awesome! You are going to need to post a lot of pics for ME to get into the Christmas spirit. I totally wanted to be prepared for Christmas this year but my JERK builder is really going to make it difficult for us. I did start looking at trees though. I gave away my tree last year because I’ve always wanted a tall one if it worked out with our new house. This house has 12 ft ceilings so I am trying to decide between a 9 ft or a 10.5 ft tree.

Alyssa – I am hoping your next doctor’s appointment shows something else since AF has not arrived for you yet. I always seem to get my Positive HPT really late for some reason. Good luck on your home search. It’s so tough but when you find the right one you’ll know it. We definitely feel like we found the right one and it still has been a nightmare!!! Ugh!

AFM – we had our 2nd appointment yesterday with the high risk doctor. They took a lot of pics of little Peach’s heart and everything seems to be looking good. She’s still a girl  and was quite a wiggle worm for the appointment. I will try to post a couple pics tonight. She had her hands behind her head and her feet straight up over her head for most of the appointment – show off!!!

I can't wait to see pics, Jess!!!! :) Good luck with your builder!! I told Kirk what's going on with you and all he said was "sounds like a builder!" :( I guess they're all like that!

Jess - did you ever take the anti-nausea medication? They told me last time I shouldn't have been throwing up every day and if I'm already getting started with that I'm considering calling and asking for it...just makes me nervous to take anything!

Lindsay, I had nausea from the getgo with my MC and my OB recommended chamomile tea with a little maple syrup in it. I was skeptical but it worked for me, I wound up icing it and carrying a big water bottle around all day. Maple syrup or sugar apparently doesn't impact your glycemic index the way white sugar does, so it helps blood sugar stay more stable; apparently sometimes the rises and falls in blood sugar throughout the day can contribute to nausea. Certainly can't hurt to try it.

I also had a really stuffy, drippy from 7 dpo until I was done passing my MC, which definitely didn't help the nausea!

No bleeding yet but bad cramps, but the more time passes, the more likely I think it was that I o'd later (cd 19 or 23) and that the tests were bogus, EG no chemical! I just want AF to come so we can start over!

I will try the tea! I had a sherbert fruit bar at lunch and that helped loads - still feel really uneasy but not considering standing over the toilet all day anymore, so that's good!

I'm hoping your cramping is your little bean burrowing in!! Let us know if the witch shows! Have you stopped testing?

I drink chamomile, didn't realise it helped nausea.

Linds -yay for throwing up, not sure about the drip but when I goggled it looks like quite a common thing.

Jess - can't wait to see the pics, glad you got to see her being a gymnastic show off!!

Rach - Post a pic on here of your tree, I remember the last one and it was just lovely. Do you have special ornaments that mean something? We have ones from our travels that gives up lovely memories.

alyssa -I hope the cramps are LO burrowing in and you did ov later than you think. House hunting is stressful but as Jess says you'll know when you see the right one.

afm -very tired the last 2 days but work has been busy. B just hasn't been himself. He didn't nap in nursery yesterday morning and they only got him to sleep in the afternoon by using a pram. He just wasn't that interested in playing and he went to bed early as obviously he was knackered. He slept better today but just doesn't seem his usual self, just subdued. I hope its just his teeth. I am off tomorrow with him so I'll how he is then.

So, turns out my vomiting session was just a stomach bug that Kirk now has!! I'm kind of relieved as I felt SO awful yesterday i couldn't imagine going to 12 weeks feeling like that. I had a fever last night so I took some Tylenol that helped right away thank goodness and now no fever this morning. I think I am going to go in for bloodwork today - my SIL talked to my favorite doctor at the practice and she said I should get the bloodwork just for peace of mind and once they think they can see a heartbeat, they'll bring me in for a scan. So - maybe I will call today, it can't hurt, I suppose!

Sorry you and Kirk had a a bad tummy and it wasn't pg sickness. I am sure I didn't get more nausea till nearer 6 weeks with B. I did the digi today and got my 3+.

Benjamin seems a bit brighter today but still not his usual. Had to change his entire outfit and he has a poo explosion which again is not like him. Keep saying teeth but who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->