1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I think thats just normal especially after loss. My boobs have hardly been sore at all this pg and even with b I remember poking nad prodding them to see if they were tender. Even if you get no symptoms doesn't mean its all bad. With my frist pg, I had such sore boobs even my t-shirts hurt, peeing every 5 mins, no ms though and that didn't end well so it doesn't necesarily mean good things. You'll hopefully feel reassured when you get your scan.

Why do they want you to do a glucose testing now? Is that so they have a baseline?? Hope they get you in for a scan soon! And we all doubt every pregnancy no matter how good of a feeling we have with it! I would be sitting on the couch crying some nights because I hadn't thrown up that day when I was pregnant with Oakley lol. Or squeezing my boobs telling Kirk they didn't hurt. Looking back it was so silly but so understandable at the same time! Everything is going to be perfect for you, hun, just try to sit back and enjoy being pregnant!

Sam - you poor thing!! Did you still drop B off at daycare so you could rest properly??

a lot of people have been asking me why i got m glucose test so early and honestly... i don't know lol. The dr was the one who wanted it done and said he wanted to take all precautions from my history. I think he just likes to get to the point. I think it may have to do with some of my family members having history of diabetes. also since im bigger than your average that could put me at risk. shoukd be fine considering I just had it done at work 2 months ago.. I asked the nurse if it was okay to tan and she said no. So that is all done with lol. I guess a spray tan will have to work for the wedding! I asked when will i get the results and she said tmrw. Then i asked since i had 2 MCs in the past... can i get an early scan. She said her and the Dr talked about that and was thinking of maybe letting that happen. She said tmrw when he calls me with the results he will let me know about an ultrasound. I sure hope they let me come in at like 8 weeks!

Thanks for the input on symptoms. I just feel too good to be pregnant if ya know what i mean. I am exhausted right now though. I think i'm gonna take a nap!!

They usually do scans at 8 weeks anyway at my doc office. They give one between 6.5-7 weeks if you've had previous losses before as well as the 8 week scan, so hopefully it'll work the same for you and you can get in any day now! :)

I am pretty confident I FINALLY o'd! Strong physical symptoms, positive OPK yesterday morning and evening that was NEGATIVE this morning plus a significant temp jump! Of course, time will tell, but if I did, we BD'd 3x in the 36 hour window... I'd say that's giving it our best shot. Feeling more positive and hoping that this cycle will end in two weeks either way...

Yay, Alyssa!! Looks good! Hope you did too - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I just got a negative OPK this morning so if we both caught the egg we'd deliver around the same time!! I did the temp corrector on my temp yesterday - wish I had taken it at the right time but I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday since my temp was up this morning, so we'll see!

How's everyone else doing?? Any weekend plans??

Rach - test results?

I'm taking Mr. O Back to the doc this morning to get his ears rechecked. Wish I could have them do his 18 month checkup at the same time that is scheduled for a week from Monday but they have weird rules with having them come no earlier than 18 months. I'll ask anyway!

alyssa that is wonderful!! wow if you and linds both get PG you will be due around the same time!!! WEEEEE!!!! is Rob happy about all the BD hes been getting LOL

lindsay I hope all is clear with oakleys ears.

afm I woke up at 4am to pee and once I stood up I felt AWFUL. thought I was gonna puke. I went back to bed and it doesnt matter how tired I am.. my body wants me up around 8. I dont get it. I fell asleep 4 times yesterday. im laying in bed right now havent gotten up yet but I already feel off. I hope it's MS. im ready for it.

Hi girls! :wave:
Sorry I have been absent. Its been so crazy and still trying to get things organized at my house after work.

Rach - don't worry about the symptoms. I didn't have many either other than dry mouth in the beginning.. then the nausea set in :( You're numbers look great. This pregnancy I actually tried not to think about it much and keep my mind on other things. It actually made the time go by faster.

Sam - Happy Belated Birthday! :cake: Sorry you and B are not feeling well. You definitely should not go into work if you feel crummy. Stay home, get some rest, and try to get better faster!!

Lindsay - Hope you caught that egg this month! I really think you guys are ready and whatever happens will happen. How is it going with the other house?

Alyssa - Our bodies can be so uncooperative can't they!!?? It's so frustrating. I would say you should try to BD that day if you get a spike and then at least every other day just in case. Don't get frustrated you will get your rainbow, for some of us, it just takes a littl more work. :hugs:

AFM - 30 weeks today!! Ugh! I need to get cracking on my baby stuff!!
Finally got my registries set up. It was a lot of work but I feel pretty good about it now. We decided on the City Mini GT stroller, now just trying to decide on a carseat. I am down to the Graco Snugride35, Chicco Keyfit 30 or Britax B-safe. Any of you girls have any experience with those?
Chris and I also went to our first Childbirth class on Tuesday. It's a weekly class for 3 nights (3 hours each). Definitely good information, especially for the guys because they really need to understand what we have to go through. There are a couple other classes I want to sign up for too.

I'm actually trying really hard not to think about getting preggers right now, but rather just for this cycle to end... It's too hard to think about any other way. I do wish you luck, Linds!

Rach, I hope you feel better... At the same time, I totally understand wishing for morning sickness!

Jess, glad things are going well for you!!

Jessie - WOOHOO to being 3/4 of the way done!! Not too long and you will get to meet your little peanut!! Baby is now the size of a cucumber (wow!!). That is so awesome. Glad you got your registries done. They're a pain in the butt for sure because you have to made decisions LOL. You settling nicely into your new home? I saw you got a roomba! Jealous.

Girls i'm such a worry wart. When i went pee and i also went poo and when i wiped i saw light pink and a lot of CM. Now both my ovaries are going back and forth with little pains. I hope the dr calls soon...

then again... it was my first bowel movement since the pap. so maybe it's left over from that?

Alyssa - I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway ;-) any update on the septic stuff? How's kitty?

Rach - I had tons of cm with Oakley..so much I had to wear a liner most days. Your ban us just settling in or your cervix is still irritated from the pap. There's more blood flow down there right now so a little bit of pink is nothing to worry about. I would mention it to the doctor to make yourself feel better but I think it's ok :)

Jess - congrats on 30 weeks! So exciting! :) we still have people interested in the house but no progress...hope we get some more showings this weekend!

How you feeling, Sam?

Mar - getting more sleep yet?

Afm - I'm nervous if we caught the egg and I'm nervous if we didn't! :p

I feel a little relieved. I was preparing dinner in the crockpot and started to feel real sick. I went into the bathroom and sat next to the toilet and nothing happened. I started breaking a sweat. After i was feeling better i started to do dishes and same thing happened except that time i actually tried to puke for a sec. Nothing came up. More like dry heaved. Started breaking a sweat again lol. Is that MS?!

Just called the Dr and they said my glucose came back good and my HCG is increasing. I'll have an ultrasound Thursday (23rd) at 915am!!!! YAYYY!!!!

ive noticed my boobs dont hurt at all until after I take my bra off. all day I havent wore a bra and my boobs havent hurt. I go to the store and wore a bra for like 3 hrs and once I took it off they hurt. anyone else experience this?

Well, my temp dropped again. I guess no O. Peanut is sneezing a lot again, vet on Tuesday. Oh well. I'm going to take a little break for awhile... I'll update in a few days. Good luck and feel good to all!

Rach - everything is sounding great for you! I was then same way, I would feel like I could puke but usually never did. It's like you pray for symptoms but then when you gave them you wonder how you will get through them!!! You and I will have appointments and scans at the same time next week... My growth scan is the 23rd at 9:30am :thumbup:

Alyssa - a weird chart could be a good sign! I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Linds, Sam - how are your LO's feeling. I bet this is a tough time of year with them and all the cold weather!

Mar - how is little Aria?

Kelsey, Mel - how are you girls doing?

AFM - Chris and I went to Babies R Us last night to try to finalize the car seat, ugh it was awful! Not sure if they didn't have the right stroller adapter or what but the car seat would not fit snug in the stroller! We tried for an hour, it was so frustrating! I need to call a Baby Jogger today.

Jess we have the graco snugride 35 and its easy enough to use but we havent been thrilled with the stroller....the wheels dont allow for much of a rough surface. We are considering getting a different stroller for the next baby. Kirks brother has the britax one and he really likes it but they complained about some foam piece they had to put in it when their baby was born that it was really difficult to do! I dont know about the other one you mentioned. I prefer kirks brothers car seat for ease of carrying it than the graco we have but overall I've been happy with ours.

Thanks Lindsay - which car seat does Kirks brother have? When you say the Snugride is not as easy to carry, is that because of the weight or is it bulky?

We also have the Snugride 35. I like it alright...it is lighter than my nephew's carseat (which is a Pegprggo).

Ariah has been sleeping pretty well. Last week we got 3 nights in a row of 8.5 hr stretches, one 7 hour stretch and then since her first shots, 6 hr stretches (not horrible). She is currently 12 lbs 5 oz. Woot woot!

I think ours is just a bit bulkier and maybe a bit heavier than the Britax one. I'm pretty sure the Britax one is more expensive. I think the Britax one is narrower than the Graco one so it's easier to carry it on your arm. I'm pretty small, so the smaller the better but that might not be true for baby safety! They get pretty heavy while they're still in the car seat so it can get awkward carrying them while you're trying to carry a million other things too. But, I do like our Graco one - especially after hearing Kirk's brother and his wife complain about whatever foam piece they had to put in the seat when Cash was first born. I think they all have their pro's and con's. If our stroller was better, I think I would be more sold on the Graco one but it sounds like you have a stroller picked out already.

Alyssa - I see your temp is dipping - maybe that means AF is going to show pretty soon! Fingers crossed you can move on soon!

Rach - After I O - I have that relief feeling when I take my bra off at the end of the day and that got REALLY intense when I was pregnant with Oakley and even with the latest pregnancy. I think the boobs thing is from the progesterone (at least for me!).

AFM - I finally went and got my blood taken on Friday so they can check the box that I'm not pregnant but who knows - I might be going back in a couple weeks - I think we timed this month pretty well with BD the day before and day after O according to FF. We'll see!! Of course as soon as we decided to not prevent my mom and a former coworker tell me about potential jobs for me, so we'll see how that all works out!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and hopefully some of you get tomorrow off in the states!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->