1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!! Mine and DH's family was too generous as always, so we got lots of goodies! Every holiday season reminds us how lucky we really are. I think the best part was last night when we all got together with DH's family and played some new dance game on kinect - it was so funny to see my FIL dancing his butt off!!

No matter how many things have gone wrong in our lives, I'm so thankful for everyone around us, and of course now for the new little one inside of me. I have no idea what I'd do without all you ladies! I tell DH all the time you have made this difficult part of our lives so much more "faceable" and I really do thank you all! There's nothing that can replace supporting women who understand this horrible situation we've had to endure. I feel like I would have suppressed so many more emotions without you, so thank you all!! :hugs:

I couldn't agree with you more Lindsay! I love the holidays because not only is it about giving but when you look around at the people you're giving to, you realize who has been there and who has left your life. Obviously the ones who left don't matter. It is just slap in the face of reality! I will admit, i was severely disappointed in OH's dad. He has all kinds of money and is such a tight wad. I sound like a greedy bitch but who the fuck gives a GIRL a baseball bat for Christmas?!? lmao. Last year he got me a $75 giftcard for a clothing store i love. It's like wow thanks for the present but you really should have kept your money. I'm so mean. As you can tell, him and i don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. So therefore the way he feels about me results in what he gave me. Whereas, i got him a controller to his new wii and a game. LOL. He bought his girlfriend an ipod, ipod docking system AND a new 42in TV. Like COME ON.

lol a baseball bat? do you like baseball?? that is pretty random, I have to agree!!

LOL!! A baseball bat?! Sorry to laugh but that's ridiculous! Both our parents are so generous and I feel so bad for people with bad inlaws.
Lindsay is the B6 helping? Jessie how are you feeling?
I guess I'm 1dpo today and I never felt any diff with the clomid. Hope that doesn't mean it didn't work. Tomorrow I'm back to work. Booo

Hey girls,
ok sorry but i have to laugh at the baseball bat wtf lol. We had a guiet chrissy this year had a nice bbq with my family had a few to many drinkies but felt fine the next day. Had to visit FIL in hospital xmas day poor thing had a scare with his heart he is having surgery tomorro so hope all goes well.
Af finished now so im gonna get busy busy this month. Kelsey 1dpo woohoo im glad the clomid didnt change the way u were feeling, not that i know much about it.
I saw that baby and bump have a facebook page but it looks a bit boring have any of u been on there. Also girls what is a kindle fire

kindle fire is a tablet. It's basically like a giant iphone but you can access it like a real laptop. It's combined. very neat! So glad AF is gone for you hun. you're going to have to get doing the humpty hump!! yeah the bat was kind of a weird one LMAO. I was like uhm wow thanks.

As for me.... i have no damn idea if i've O'd or how many dpo i could be. Had them high readings 12 days in a row on the cbfm and then i decided to give up and not use anymore sticks. i may crack one open tmrw to see if the monitor is high. It helps me in a lot of ways that it's doing what it's doin because then i can relax. I don't have to symptom spot (which i promised myself i wouldn't) and not looking at the calendar every damn day to see what dpo i am. My plan is to just RELAX and wait until the 5th to see if AF shows. If not, i will test. If i had to symptom spot i must say... i have been extremely tired the last 3 days. I could fall asleep writing this. Also, got a headache today and sore bbs every now and then. Would be nice if being 'relaxed' this month did the trick. We shall see.

Kelsey - yay for 1DPO! I think that's good that the clomid didn't make you feel any differently, although I don't know much about it. As long as your temps stay up, I'd be happy! lol I think the B6 is helping but I'm not sure. I had a few really bad days (unfortunately it was all this weekend with the holidays, but I put a happy face on) and I couldn't keep anything down including the B6. I've been able to keep it down for two days now and am feeling the best I have in a while this morning. I get so nervous when I throw up my prenatal vitamins, but I don't want to take them again and OD on anything. I usually keep them down for about an hour, I assume that gives me atleast something.

Rach - the bat really is random, that sucks! lol sorry hun!!

Eliza - yay for AF going away!! get some good BD in ;) The kindle fire is a tablet like the ipad but not nearly as expensive. It also doesn't have 3G access, so you can't go on the internet anywhere. I just ordered the Kindle keyboard 3G last night! DH talked me into it. I'm always lugging books with me everywhere and he got a nice christmas bonus so he talked me into spoiling myself :) he's such a great DH! I thought about getting the kindle fire but it doesn't have as long of battery life and it's not the e-ink so it's not as easy to read in bright lights. I decided since I wanted it for reading that it was a better use of money. I figure we'll get something like the kindle fire or the ipad when we have kids old enough to use it for children's books as well.

Ok, off to work I go!! I've been going in so late this week since there's no traffic - it's amazing!! :)

i woke up this morning feeling worse than i did last night. I'm more tired and my headache is still here. ugh... as for my cbfm i didn't use a stick the last 2 days and decided to this morning. this morning read HIGH again. That's 15 days in a damn row. WTF. i guess my body just doesn't wanna O or something.

Yeeaahhh for AF being gone Eliza! Now it's time to get busy. As I was laying last week hoping the sperm were finding where they needed to go, I was thinking, geez, this has been a llooonnnggg year of all this BD'ing and the routine along with it. I can NOT wait for the day when we can just bd because we want and I don't have to lay foreverrr after with my legs in the air!
Also Eliza, how is your FIL?!? Hope surgery went good! What an awful thing to worry about during the holidays...
Rach feeling awful is hopefully a good sign!! That sucks to not know if you ovulated or not yet. Are you guys still doing the humpty dance every other day? Are you going to use the monitor anymore this month? Do you usually get any cramping or anything around OV like some women feel? I don't feel a thing and don't usually have EWCM so I only know because of my lil devices.
Lindsay that sucks you've still been throwing up so much! You're over halfway to the 2nd trimester and I hear that's supposed to be the most enjoyable!
AFM-I was hoping with the clomid I wouldn't have such a slow rising temp this month, but it's basically the same. Go on Friday to get blood drawn and I think they can tell how "good" I ovulated. Rachael if AF doesn't show first, I'll be testing a cpl days later than you---I plan to on the 8th when I would be 13DPO.

Kelsey i'll prob use the cbfm again in 2-3 days to see what it says. It's got me wondering for sure!!!! I'm also like you and don't feel anything during O. I get ewcm but it's all over in my cycle. I can't rely on it. FX'd for us!!!!!!!

Kelsey i'll prob use the cbfm again in 2-3 days to see what it says. It's got me wondering for sure!!!! I'm also like you and don't feel anything during O. I get ewcm but it's all over in my cycle. I can't rely on it. FX'd for us!!!!!!!

When I O from my right side - it hurts like crazy! I know exactly when I O! When I O from my left side - don't feel a thing! My SIL says my uterus leans on my right ovary so I will feel everything going on with it - hence why this corpus luteum cyst is bugging me still

I know i was going to say the same thing yesterday! lol

Here's a quick update because i got to leave for work in about 5mins. I've been having sore bbs. I used another cbfm stick this morning which would be the 17th stick and every day has been a high. Even today. I called cbfm hotline and they said it could be one of 3 tthings. 1 being i pee on it too long and am flooding it. so she suggested i take a cup sampling instead which is what i did today and stilll had a high. 2 - she said the monitor could still be getting to know me. if i didnt get preg this cycle for me to go ahead and use it next and see if it happens again. if it does she can give me this card to put into it and they can see everything thats been going on. horomone levels, etc. 3- i am pregnant. i took a 10miU test and it said negative yesterday. AF isn't due until the 5th. So i will test again probably in 2-3 days. fx'd!!

Ooooo I like option #3!!!! Now you've got me all excited!! I deleted the other two out of my memory as soon as I read that one!! haha!

AFM - had some morning sickness only in the morning yesterday with a bit of queasiness throughout the day but not nearly as bad as it has been lately and this morning - I feel great!! I even folded the laundry :) DH is going to be in shock when he gets home :p

Hope everyone is doing great and getting ready for NYE!! :hugs:

Yes, it has been dead in here! Looks like Mel just completely left us?! :(
Jessie girl you've been MIA, hope you're feeling ok.
Lindsay, that's GREAT you're feeling better!!! Maybe the sickness has finally left the building.
Rach like I said yesterday, totally going to focus on option #3 for you! Wouldn't that be just amazing!?
I had my blood draw today to check my progesterone level. Said it could take anywhere from 1-3 days to hear anything back. And with the holiday weekend it could be longer. Ugg....sooo I'm 4DPO. At least with the long weekend the next couple days should speed by.
Eliza has the BD'ing began?
BRING ON 2012!!!!!!!

Kelsey - what are they looking for with your progesterone this early? Can they tell if you're pregnant already? Sorry if these are silly questions! :)

No I think they can just tell how well I'm ovulating?? Not even sure if it's that? It's supposed to basically just tell you if you ovulated or not, which is useless to me because I know I ovulate. I really hope it goes a step further to verify the quality of it....
And not a silly question at all :)

ooo That's interesting!! let me know what they say!

so, I have some *potentially* sad news from the pregnancy after a loss forum - Mel posted that she had her first scan today and her hcg was 37,000 but they could only find a 20mm sac - no fetal pole/yolk sac. I'm hoping she just has a tilted uterus and they're not able to see anything just yet. I'm not sure how that works though. :shrug:

I just wanted to let you guys know!

omg :'( poor Mel..... I just don't understand WHY it happens. i really wish i knew... you hear stories about mothers killing their babies. there was a story on facebook that was about a woman who put her 10 day old baby in the washer and turned it on. her mother came home and wanted to know where the baby was.. she looked in the washer and there it was dead :(. the stupid bitch mother was on drugs and was SLEEPING after she did it. UGH DISGUSTING. anyways, people like that SHOULDN'T have kids. people like us deserve them!!

Anyways, i sure hope it's #3 LOL. I just wanna test all the time but i can't. how many dpo do you think you should be to get a positive on a 10miU test? Idk how many dpo i am or even if i ovulated but like how many days before my period should i test? My AF is due the 5th.

Kels ughh story of our lives. always having to wait!!!!!!! hang in there. hope you have good answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->