1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Oh no, I don't know much about hcg but those numbers sound high---are they not good? How far along is she supposed to be? Thanks for the update hun..
I see stories like that all the time Rachael (maybe not that extreme) and I get soooo bitter. WHHHYY!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:
I'm not sure what DPO you'd have to be to show on the 10 mil tests? I hear a lot about them...I'd say at like 8 or 9 DPO because you first usually implant around 6-8DPO and that's first when the pregnancy hormone can be detected?

that's true. thanks kels! :) i will prob test in the morning and if it's a no then i'm going to wait until the 3rd.

Hi ladies!!! I'm baaaaaaack! Glad everyone is doing well. Sorry I have been MIA. I have had the week from hell at work. On Monday they fired a temp that was helping us out so of course I get stuck doing all the work. I worked 11 hour days this week!!! Ugh! Next year I am taking this week off, it was worse at work because so many people were out.
Anyway enough of my venting. DH and I just got out to our boat where we will be spending the New Years weekend. Sorry this is short I am typing from my phone. I will post and update and a pic when I get somewhere I can pick up a signal on my laptop :)

Jessie, awh so sorry you've had a week from hell. Thank God it's over, right? I hate long weeks. 11 hours SUCKS. how is everything going?

OMG everytime i reach for something my nipples hurt lol. like my arm brushes on the side of my boob and my boobs are so sore. it's only when i do that or push in on them. they feel really big/swollen to me. it's probably just stupid AF. i caved in and tested again a few mins ago LOL. it was negative. i hope so bad this is the month. it would be a huge surprise.

Rach - I am doing well. Still no symptoms, hope everything is going ok. I keep taking my Meds and my next appt w/ scan is Tuesday.

I hope your symptoms will = a BFP!! I didn't get a positive HPT until after AF was due this time.

That sucks about Mel, I hope it's just early for her and not that this is another bad pregnancy!!!

Hey girls im here sorry been bit busy lately, Rach im keeping everything xed for you sounds really promising i have a feeling u r preggas i hope im right. I think with the testing around 10dpo most ppl get there early positive. I have been looking on countdowntopregnancy they have stats on there of different preg tests and symptoms of dpo.
Jessie, im sooo jelous i wish i was out on the boat for new years, that sucks that your working long days i hope it settles down for you. Cant wait for the next scan piccy.

Thats sad about Mel i hope things work out for her. I know what u girls mean about ppl who dont deserve children. Im so sick of seeing these ppl around who mistreat or neglect there kids when there r so many of ua desperate to have a baby who have so much love to give. I know my kids wont be spoilet but they will always know there loved.

Kelsie how many dpo r u now and when r u testing, good luck to u too hun i have everything xed for you too and i hope your test comes back all good.

Lindsay it looks like your morning sickness is getting a little better thats great news have you started getting a belly yet.

As for me we are having a quiet new years working on making a baby. My mum said to stop thinking about it so much and just let it happen, yeah right i think im obsessed with having a baby which is so weird because after spending about 6 weeks in bed with terrible all day morning sickness with maddi i told everone she was going to be an only child cause i didnt want to go through that morning sickness again. Now i dont care because i know the sickness will end and its so worth it in the end.

I hope you all have a lovely and safe new years.

Eliza i heard the exact words from my mom too! i hate hearing that it's like SHUT UP.

Jessie i'm sure you're okay. i hope to hear good news when you go to your appt.

Sorry i have to update SO quick im late for work LOL. I got another high on the monitor. took a 10miU test and it was negative. My period is still 5 days away. No more testing for me until maybe the 3,4,5ish.

Jessie - I'm jealous you'll be on a boat for new years! sounds so romantic! Although, my tummy is getting better, I'm not sure it could handle a boat lol.

Rach - I've got my FX'd for you! My boobs always get really tender after I O so it sounds like you def did! Hopefully that sticks around and will be your first pregnancy symptom!

Eliza - Morning sickness is def starting to subside, I've just felt slightly uneasy the last couple days - still have major tiredness, but I'll take something to reassure me lol. I don't think the morning sickness is gone, but that it's just taking a break.

As for Mel, I'm really hoping it's just a matter of her uterus being too tilted and the baby being in a weird spot that they just can't see it yet. She has great hormone levels so we'll see! I think she goes for another scan next week. I'll keep you guys updated.

Ugg...today was my due date. I always thought I'd have a total break down if I wasn't PG on my due date, but I think I'm a little numb to it. I'm 5DPO today, so I think that helps me focus on hoping I'm PG. If it was AF time right now, I'd feel really discouraged.
Jessie, how romantic and amazing a boat ride on NYE!!! I can't imagine it being warm out right now! I think I need to relocate. Still no snow here (which this time last year we already have 26 inches) but it's really cold. I can't wait for your next scan picture! You're just one of the lucky ones that pregnancy didn't bother your body a bit. Sooo excited for Tuesday.
Eliza I always have people tell me to stop stressing so much and stop worrying and it will happen. I hate when they say that to me because it makes me second guess if my stress is the reason we're not getting PG. I really can't imagine anybody in our position though just being blah about the whole thing.
Rach can't wait for your BFP!!
Lindsay your scan must be about a week away?

Hey girls! Wishing you all a happy New Year!!!

Still at the marina on the boat and no wifi signal so typing this on my phone. I hate to be Debbie downer but this is right in line with the crap year I've had... I saw some bright red spoting today in my pad. What do you girls think? I can't remember which is worse, the red or brown. I think my other MC's it was brown. I have my scan on Tuesday bit we'll see how it goes tonight. I really don't want to spend New Years at an ER. :(

Jessie in all honesty i'm not sure what is worse. I had brown spotting at first. Maybe you have like a cyst or something that burst? Don't think the worst. Yeah i know, easier said than done. Just be calm. If i were you i'd think positive and wait it out until Tuesday for your appt. If it gets WORSE before then, then go to the ER. I am praying for you sweety. Tons of hugs your way.

Omg Jess I want to squeeze you!!! Since you've had such good scans I'm not real worried-I'm sure everything is just stretching and making room which could cause a bleed. Are you having any cramping? I'll be thinking about you liked Crazy Hun

Thanks girls, i dont know what to think. No cramping yet. Just red watery kind of blood that is light at the moment. I am praying it stops or doesn't get worse. I'll keep you posted.

Oh and with my miscarriage I had all brown/tan discharge no blood

Thinking of you Jessie. I hope there's no cramps and the spotting stopped. xoxoxo

I got another HIGH on the monitor. Tmrw will be my last stick which i will probably go ahead and save. My body must be out of friggin whack.

Happy New Years girls!!!
Well I made it through the night with no cramping. The blood this morning is still pretty light, kinda watery like, but a little stringy. Sorry TMI. Tuesday could not get here soon enough.

How are you girls doing? Anything exciting happen last night?

That's good there's no cramping. How's DH doing? I see you had a miscarriage before at 11 +6, did you have good scans before that mc?
We really didn't do much for NYE....went to my sister's house and they made lobster, shrimp and steak so that was good. I didn't really want to drink a whole lot "just in case" so just had some wine and that made me sleepy so we were home by probably 11 and DH was snoring by midnight...geez what an exciting life we lead. :)

Kelsey - DH is really good about everything. He worries a lot about my health through all this because he knows all I've been through between the emotional and physical pain of the MC's, all the testing I have been through etc. At one point this year I was really ready to give up, I was going to the doctor so much between all this and some eye problems I had this year. I was just so tired of it all. The things we go through for kids, I am so happy to be going through it with you all because I know you understand. A lot of people don't.
Well the bleeding was still the same today, light and watery. I called and spoke to an on call doctor so I know where I need to go if I have cramping and she said about 50% of women have bleeding at this stage (seems a little high to me, I dunno) and she said half the time it turns out ok. She said to come in if I have severe cramping or soak more than 12 pads in a day. I was thinking, I will be heading in if I soak more than 3 in a day... 12!!! I would just go nuts.
My other pregnancies, I never had a scan before I was already having the MC. Oh, one time I did but there was no fetal pole or HB. That first loss at 11w, my first scan was scheduled at 12 weeks. This is the first time we've seen a successful scan.

Kelsey- your New years sounds nice, I LOVE seafood!!! Yum! When are you testing?

Glad you're doing good today Jessie. I think you're okay! Especially if most woman bleed at this stage. Try to think positive hunny. Everything will be okay!!!! XOXO.

Kelsey, your night sounded like mine. OH and i just stayed home and ate a whole bunch of food. I drank a little bit of vodka but not enough to get me tipsy. So, idk why i even took a sip in the first place? lol. anyways, i got my fingers crossed for us. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->