1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey - I think your chart looks good so hang in there. An implantation dip can happen anywhere from 7-10 DPO so you're are still good!!!! :thumbup:

Rach - 13 pounds!!! :bodyb: OMgosh, you are going to have to start updating your pic so we remember what you look like as you dwindle away. We might not recongnize you if you wait too long to update it!!

Hi Sam! :wave: I think you should be good with your BD. I can't remember, have you been doing it other days leading up to this? Try to get one in tomorrow too, just to be sure, preferably seduce DH in the morning or middle of the night :)

Mel - hope you are doing Ok? When do you go in for the D&C? I can't remember if I asked you already about whether they will be able to pull tissue for testing.

Lindsay - did you buy any furniture yet??? :) I am getting excited about seeing it!!! Oh I just love to see the little baby stuff!!!

Eliza - how are you doing? Where are you at in your cycle?

As for me still waiting around for my "visitors" and they seem to be nowhere in sight!!!! Ugh!!! Anyone have any plans for the weekend? Its SUPERBOWL!!!! I don't really care for the football but I am looking forward to the halftime show, the commercials, and of course the snacks!!!!

Jessie LOL well thanks girl! I will have to update sooner or later, but i don't look much different. I hate football too but i most certainly agree with you that the commericals and half time are the BEST!! I have to work the weekend but Sunday is my Friday, so therefore i'll get to enjoy the game!

UGH so idk what is going on but it feels like someone slipped me a laxative. I am in such bad pain down by my cooka. I just pooped and now i feel like im gonna throw up. I feel so sick right now. ughhh

So Andrew and i are getting to move into our house in 2wks! So excited. Then a couple hours later i get a call from that job i wanted and they want to do a face to face interview! I was feeling so lucky that i tested and it was a BFN. UGH! Not going to test again until Friday if AF doesn't show up by then.

Rachel I'll be checking this first thing in the morning!! Start us off for 2012! Solo anxious/excited for you. Also-have you heard from the new job?
Sam I think your BD schedule is great! I completely missed OV this month and I did a lot of research & it seems like it's almost more important to do it the day before OV because it takes like 12 hours or something crazy for the sperm to reach their destination. Doing it on OV day is an added bonus! Can't wait to watch your chart this cycle- I love looking at people's for some reason.
How many weeks has it been Jessie? Is AF later than normal or still within the norm 4-6 range? Waiting for AF was the worst because you had NO idea when it would come.
I'm a bit bitter that the Packers aren't in the Superbowl-and I'm no football person either but at least I would have watched it then. DH is a sports FREAK so I'm sure we'll have it on. Is AF is here-I might just get a lil shitfaced this weekend. :blush: When I woke and saw my temp today I actually could of done a shot. Lol

Rachel I didn't see you post! You guys bought a house?! Or renting one? Either way so exciting! And your not feeling good sounds like a pretty good sign of BFP to me!!!!!!!!!! Omg now I'll be even more on the edge of my seat tomorrow-still testing with FMU?
And Omg the job too? Babe your luck is smoking hot right now! When is the face to face interview? Fingers & toes crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I'm an idiot and in all my excitement I missed the part about waiting till Friday to test. :( boo

Not sure when the interview is. Got to wait for them to call! Also i tested earlier and it was a BFN so i think i'm going to wait? Don't you think? I only have one more test left and the other batch i ordered won't be here until 2-3 more days. The house we are renting off of Andrew's brother! I'm so excited. My luck has been great!!! I'm hoping for a BFP!!

Earlier when i went pee i wiped and i saw the tinest amount of blood on my toilet paper. I thought it was lint but i touched it and it never moved. It was literaly the size of an ink spot

Rachael this could b your month with all the other positives going on for u. I'm hanging out to see your result. It sounded Like if that was IB u experienced it was around the right time. Good luck with your interview too.
JESSIE I hope your af shows up soon for u and u get your cycles back on track. We always end up seeing the superbowl commercials here. I don't undestand your football though but the adds are always good to see.
MEL sorry u are still dealing with this and u have to go back for a d&c. I hope u too get your cycles back to normal soon too. R u going to try straight away again.
KELSAY how r u going when r u due for testing. One of u girls has to start us off with a bfp for the year.
PINK hey mate how u going I'm Eliza.
LINDSAY. Omg your having a boy how exciting. Is that confirmed yet. It looked like a little boy I'n the pics. Now u can start thinkin of some names. Although I'm sure you have already. I love your belly pics too. So cute.

AFM I think I'm coming into my fertile period today or tomorro. Gonna get busy tonight anyway lol. I'm into the second week of my new job and my feet are killing me. I'm on them all day. I have done this type of work for 13 years so I don't know why now it is so bad. I only had 6 months off. I have cankles for the first time I'n my life. It's so painful and it's only Wednesday. I think I need some new shoes. Also I like the idea of the thanks button as the like button. They defiantly need one on here. Sorry I'm not on here much ATM. My computer is still stuffed so have to do it on my phone.

Awh thanks Eliza! I hope it is my month too! Tons of prayers would be appreciated girls! :) I know what you mean about your feet hurting. Doesn't matter how long you do a job, once you don't do it for a short amount of time it's hard to get use to again. Maybe getting new shoes would help? Otherwise, idk! woohoo to the fertile time!! Better get to DTD!

Hey rach what's pupo mean

Hi Eliza. Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. It took me ages to work that one out! What job do you do to keep you ion your feet all day?

Yay for the fertile window - get bding!

Rach - hang in there, your not out yet! And fab news about moving and the job interview, it really sounds like such a good month for you so I hope its topped off with a bfp on Friday. Is the new place bigger etc? Its always exciting to move into a new place.

Kelsey! Your chart looks amazing! How exciting! I would've been doing cartwheels! Haha I almost did for you this morning! Woohoooo!

Rach don't get discouraged! You don't know when you o'd so we all have to hang in there for ya! Congrats on the interview! So exciting! Yay!

Jess - I really hope AF shows up soon! What's her deal?! Come on already! The waiting is the worst but it'll be here before you know it and you'll be back to baby making!

Hi Eliza hun! Hope you're doing well!

Sam - I don't know much about the monitors but two peaks is good, right? Do you do opks too?

I havent bought the crib yet but I think we will this weekend. We are also remodeling our bathroom so lots to pay for! Remodeling is so fun but can really hurt the bank lol.

Hope everyone is doing lovely! :)

Eliza, yup pregnant until proven otherwise is what PUPO means! :)

Pink i think we're moving in the house around Valentine's Day!! It's a bigger house but still small. I love it though! As far as the job interview, still waiting on them to get ahold of me! I'm not even sure what shift i'll be working. I pray it's not night shift. Are you ofically in the TWW now!?!?

Lindsay awwhh can't wait to see the crib when you get it!! I looked at your fb page and saw that video of your dog getting caught on the kitchen table LOL. Omg sooo precious!! Animals are the cutest things in the world. Loved it. Thank you for the positive vibes darlin.

AFM, i realized i had a digi left but even that said BFN. I've been feeling kinda achey in my lower back on and off. Last night i felt little stuff going on down by my ovaries but it doesn't hurt whatsoever. Not really sure what's going on? It's prob AF getting amped up to come tmrw. I really hope not. Ugh.

yeaahh Eliza for the fertile period! Have fun with that! :) Aww I feel so bad for you with your tough job!! When you get pregnant will they have something less physical for you to do? I sit on my a@@ all day....
Sam----do you think you ovulated now and are in the 2WW? I hope so!
Rachael, I'd test on Friday. Keep positive, AF IS NOT SHOWING!!!
Thanks Lindsay! I def. did wake up pretty fast when I saw the temp! I was surprised...and excited...but yet trying to not get my hopes up because it could be the Clomid making my temps better for longer. Also...this morning I didn't have anything but I just went to the bathroom and I had some brown on my panty liner. When I wiped there was nothing though and so I checked my cervix and it still seemed hard and closed and there was not any blood/brown on my finger. So idk....I have an awful headache, but "just in case" I'm afraid to take anything. Plus, with being anxious to take my temp I don't think I slept very good so I'm sooooooooooo tiredddd. I'm so scared to take my temp tomorrow....because i'm afraid it will be a huge let down.

Kelsey i think all that is GOOOD news. Headache, brown spotting.... OOOO!!!!!!! I'm getting excited over here. :happydance: do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight :happydance: get down tonight!!!

i just felt my cervix and it's alot higher today then the last few days. having a little bit more CM right this minute. my back is starting to feel like poo. so damn achy!!!!!

Kelsey - woo hoo for huge temp rise! Maybe brown spotting implantation bleed from yesterday - so exciting!! I can understand your worries about temps but I think everything is looking so good. I used to take whatever I wanted if I had pain/headaches but now I am super vigilant. Paracetamol is okay though if you feel you really need it.

Rachel - :hugs: boo for bfn on the digi but as kelsey say, it not over till AF shows.

Lindsey - Although this is my second month using I had to reset the cbfm. 2 peaks is usual as the first one picks up the start LH surge so the second peak is prob ov day then high the next day just to be sure. I think I am 1 dpo today as I had a slight temp rise but not as big as I was hoping, maybe tomorrow will be better. FF will probably give me crosshairs on Friday.

Thanks girls for the reasurrance, I'm feeling less hopeful as the day go on. I keep running to the bathroom to check what's going on down there, and I probably need to keep my fingers outta there, but it seems to be more red/pink now soooo....I'm sure this is just my normal AF headache I get....and today's temp was maybe a fluke. Damn!
Rachael that's good if your cervix is high and there's still no sign of AF! Being achy is also good, can't wait till Friday for your test!
Sam---yeah for 1DPO! I get so mad when i'm hoping for a big temp spike, and it's just a puney little one, but oh well. I'm not sure your usual temps, but I'm usually a slow riser after OV.

Kelsey i can't keep my fingers out of my cooka either. I keep checking. I don't have anything coming out yet but man this morning i had AF cramps galore. Now i'm completely fine. WTF. I pray it's IB for you hun!!

Pink thanks for the positive vibes! :hugs:

Kelsey - your chart looks GOOD. Do not get discouraged. The spotting you had today definitely could be implantation bleeding along with your drip. Keep your fingers out of there LOL and be patient. :) When are you planning to test?

Hey lovely girls, I wrote a message on the babyandbump page on Facebook. If u would like to add me as a friend on fb feel free. That would b nice.

Uggg.....still have awful headache and feel like crap. Still having brown/bloody but Cervix feels hard and closed. Took a $ store test and BFN. If I'm not PG just wish I knew so I cod take my migraine medicine!
Rachael are.you holding off till tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->