1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Eliza I'll try to find you when I get home on Facebook :)

Kelsey your chart still looks great this morning! My chart always went down by 12 dpo if AF was on her way!

Rach - any new testing?

I'm so excited for you girls!

Pink - glad to hear you're in the tww...i always feel like I'm in the tww every time one of you is!

Mel - haven't seen you in a while...good you're doing ok

Oh and rach the dog video is hilarious right? Such a bad dog lol he taught our other dog to do it too!

Kelsey - if you implanted late the hcg might not be high enough yet to be picked up yet. your temps are still looking good. How long is you LP normally? sorry just looked 10-11 last few months so it is still looking promising.

Rachel- how are you today? Still waiting till tomorrow to test?

Hi Eliza, Lindsey!

afm- The bfm didn't ask for another stick which means I didn't need to open a new box. Fingers crossed I don't need to open if for a long time! Another temp rise so I'll get my cross hairs for Ov CD14 tomorrow. 2dpo and trying not to think about it!!

Kels you're not out until the witch comes!! I pray that BFN turns into a BFP next time you test. When are you thinking about testing?? Did your temps drop or get high?

Pink, woohoo on no more sticks. I hope you don't have to get into another box either hun. I hope you're pregnant and stay that way.

Eliza, what is your fb link?

Lindsay, awhhh yes your dog is too cute!! loved that video :) how you doing sweety

AFM, today is 14dpo and no AF yet. Yesterday i felt like she was going to come full blast but, she never did. I'm still waiting... may test again tmrw if she hasn't came.

Hey girls just checking in quickly on my phone because I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Kelseys temps. I don't know girl everything still looks good to me. I did not get my BFP until after AF was due so it could be the same for you!!! :)

Eliza- I will look you up on FB and any of you other girls that posted :)

Thanks girls...temps are still up higher than they've been, but I suspect since I finally had a decent ovulation, my LP is just getting back to normal and I shouldn't look into it too much. 13 DPO is when I got my "barely there" line on the PG test, so I guess if temps are up tomorrow I'll test. I'm not being negative, I just kind of "know" I'm not PG for some reason....
Anyway, yeah Rach for still no AF!!!!! Hopefully we both test tomorrow and get some BFPs!!!!
Sam looks like OV has occurred, so yah for 2DPO!
Thank you girls so much for all the kind words and encouragment these last 2 days. I try to be a glass is half full kinda girl, but I always let the half empty side take over! You guys help me keep the glass full! lol :)
Jess----no AF, spotting or ANYTHING yet?? I'll keep my hands outta mine, but maybe you need to start poking around in there to wake things up! lol

Hey girls just checking in quickly on my phone because I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Kelseys temps. I don't know girl everything still looks good to me. I did not get my BFP until after AF was due so it could be the same for you!!! :)

Eliza- I will look you up on FB and any of you other girls that posted :)

Aww thanks babycakes. I didn't get my BFP last time until 13DPO so I've still got a day to go, and even then it was HARDLY a BFP. My temps are still higher than normal, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Kelsey- your post cracked me up. Yeah definitely nothing going on down there. Right now I am 7 days overdue. Does eating spicy food and jumping up and down work for bringing on AF like it does for bringing on a baby delivery??? LOL

Kelsey- your post cracked me up. Yeah definitely nothing going on down there. Right now I am 7 days overdue. Does eating spicy food and jumping up and down work for bringing on AF like it does for bringing on a baby delivery??? LOL

LOL!! IDK But you myswell try it!!! :holly:

Kelsey this is SO exciting!!!! I've got everything crossed for you!! X x x

Rach I just went to the babyand bump Facebook page and wrote a message on there wall. I have blonde hair I'n the pic if that helps but I should b the last one on there cause no one ever writes on there. Have u tested again yet. I'n sending u positive thoughts cause I don't pray not to god anyway. Have an issue with believing I'n god after september

Eliza - which FB page did you post on? I saw 2? Was it this one?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BabyandBump/159374350823766

i hate pregnancy tests lol. Bought a pg test tonight that has 2 in it. I go to pee on the first one and it didn't even do anything. So i peed on the 2nd. The 2nd one says negative. The first one.. after about 8 mins it started to 'work' and def is pregnant. Yeah, so i believe the 2nd one because the 1st one is fucked up. UGHHHH. Wished i was pregnant. The 2nd one is a big stark white blank where the 2nd line should be. wahhh

Man that shit about the tests rach. What brand r they. R u late yet? I guess u have used all your tests now. I'm still gonna b checking on here all the time to see how u going.

Jess I followed that link and wrote on that wall.

How r the rest of u girls going. We haven't even started working on baby making yet this month. We both been so tired. I haven't seen any Ewcm yet though so I'm not too stressed yet

Uggg.woke up to AF full force today. DAMNIT... In my heart I knew but I was still really hoping. I guess onto my last round of clomid.:cry:
Rach hope your BFN turns to a BFP for us.

I'm so sorry Kelsey :( I really thought this was it. I also thought the same about myself. I am 15dpo today. I wish AF would just come. I hope next month we can catch the egg. this is so ridiculous.

Eliza I will have to look for you on there later.

Kelsey- I am upset today with your news :( damn witch!!! I REALLY thought this was your month!!! :(

Aww Kelsey I'm upset about your news too :cry: what do you think you'll do next? I have some friends on b and b who are from the US and they used injectable fertility drugs which they said were better. The only thing is there is a higher risk of multiples. Could you look into that? I think it's called follitism?? X x x

Kelsey - Oh no, so sorry for you that that damned witch got you. She seems to be getting about way to much recently. I really thought it might be your month as your temps were doing great. :hugs:

I hope clomid works next month and you don't have to look further, but what are the next steps?

Rachel - bugger about those tests. Will you be getting some more just to double check?

eliza - I tend to hold of the bd till near ov time, don't want to wear the OH out too much! Although we have bd more this month than usual.

afm - Feeling a bit nauseas last night and this morning but I am definitely NOT thinking of it as a symptom as it is way too early. I just hope I am not getting a bug as usually I have a cast iron stomach. I had my second session of acupuncture this afternoon which seemed to go well, burning moxa on my chest and needles - fun!

Thanks girls, I'm really feeling so sad and hopeless. I called today for my next round of Clomid, and the bitchy nurse (same one I always complain about) answered. I tried asking her what my next step would be if this doesn't work, and she said "idk Kelsey, we'll cross that bridge when the time comes" and I tried to ask another question and she cut me off and said "Kelsey, I'll fax that prescription to the pharmacy, ok?". Ugg, I'm so emotional today the way it is, but this just added to my day. I understand they only deal with general TTC, but she could give me some direction.
I hope you all are having a better Friday, and sorry to bring crankiness to it. Rachael, get that BFP for us to brighten this group up.
My excitement today was ordering a new batch of fertility monitor sticks, softcups, and PG tests. $62 later I'm ready for the next month of TTC.
Sam I hope you're not coming down with something!! I've heard of others already "feeling" pregnant at 3dpo----so woohoo for the nausea!

Kelsey - I am so sorry :( What a bitch at your doctors office!!! I swear they have no idea what we go through. BTW, what is a soft cup? Are you doing the BD every other day leading up to OV and then the day after?

Eliza - just went to that FB page and didn't see your post. You might have to PM out a link to your page and then we can all link up from there.

Mel - have you had your procedure yet?

Rach - what's going on? Are you ready to test this weekend? I think this is your month but in the off chance that its not, please pick up a BBT thermometer and track on FF so we can start watching your progress throughout the month. You know we love to stalk!!!

Sam - how are you feeling today?

Well I have had a week from hell at work, it has been absolutely insane and everything that could go wrong did! I am so ready to start relaxing tomorrow. We will probably head out to our boat in the morning and spend Saturday night there, come back in early Sunday for Superbowl. No sign of AF yet. I did have some very minor brown spotting yesterday and today but nothing when I wipe (sorry TMI!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->