1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Sam- I just that article in your journal about taking the CoQ12. I have never heard that before and it makes sense regarding the chromosomal problems. So you took 200 mg this cycle. Did a doctor prescribe that for you or did you take that on your own? I can't remember, what else did you take?

Mel- did you see that article? You seem to be having the same problem as me.

Kelsey, Rach- this might be a good read for you too.

Heres the link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/752150-research-supplement-coq10-could-key-pregnancy-older-women.html

I have been taking it since November, starting off with 100mg for a couple of weeks then upped it to 200mg. Self administered, not prescribed. I haven't seen any Drs apart from my ERPC, the rcmc bloods was just done by the mw at the EPU and only if the results showed something would I have seen a Dr. It can take 3 months to start to take affect on the egg.

I also took 50mg B6, pregnacare plus (the one with omega caps), raspberry leaf tea and epo till ov and used pre-seed at bd times.

Mel - missed you!, Glad you are having a wonderful time in Las Vegas!!

Rachel - you will have your good days and bad days, hang in there it will get easier :hugs:

So i have a question.... when checking your cervix to see if it's opened or closed, do you get light cramps after? I have for the past 3 days. I'm very gentle. I don't apply pressure. I just get light cramping in my lower back?

Thanks Sam! I think I might pick up some CoQ10 this weekend and start taking it, especially since it takes 3 months to kick in and then I will also mention it to my doctor when I got on the 5th.

Girls - can you take a look at my chart when you get a chance, I have no idea what's going on. I think this month I may need to submit my chart on FF for analysis. I thought I O'd the other day but now I have another huge drop. I defective!!! Could this be low progesterone??? Ugh!!!

Rachael all your talk about smores makes me want them soooo bad!!!! ahhh!!! Why don't you talk to your teacher/trainer and find out what she thinks about how you're feeling? Maybe she can reassure you that it's completely normal! I know the $ Store tests worked for some, but I never got a positive with them. So just a heads up so you don't panic in case you don't get a positive one with them. And I always check my cervix, and I've never noticed any cramping? But I never have cramping, not for OV or AF. Maybe I just have no feeling down there?
Yaahh for the IPad2 and 3 Jessie! I'm going to have to pay attention to how I feel around OV, because now that I think about it, I get nauseous sometimes randomly. I wonder if it's right around OV?! And I looked at your chart, and I'm so confused?! I thought for sure you OV'd CD13/14, which maybe you did and your coverline is like 97.0? Then you'd be 3DPO. I'll be very curious to see your chart the next couple days, (although I'm visiting a college friend this weekend so I'll be MIA until Sunday). I didn't even realize we could submit our chart for review, there's a couple I def. would have liked them to look at! Could it be that fall back temp that I've had some months after OV?
Sam, not that I want to be a bad influence, but I've heard of girls saying that they had some spotting in order to get a scan earlier. I really think especially with 2 losses that they should let you in a little earlier than normal. My Dr. was really good and said next time I can come in as soon as 6 weeks if I wanted to (I think 7 would be the earliest I'd go in). Yah for the 3+ coming up on the digi!!! I have such a good feeling about this pregnancy, I really think you'll be good to go for the next 8 months. and oh yeah, Sam, is this the first month you used Preseed? The first time I got PG the first month we tried it, so I thought we would again this time and so far no luck. Now I just bought some conceive plus, see if that does anything for us.
Mel, jjjeeaallloouuusss of you in Vegas!!!! Did you go with a group of people? Will you still be there when you're OV'ing? I had a friend who had been trying for about a year, and she got pregnant in Vegas. After she gave birth they went a couple months later back to Vegas for vaca and she got pregnant again! So, Vegas must be the place to be :)
LINDSAY, LOOOVVEE THE BUMP PIC!!! I'd be so excited if I were you about that belly growing :)

Jessie from the looks of your chart it seems like you would of O'd but when it towards the end, i don't think you have. Why else would it just drop like that? Are your cycles longish? Maybe you're O'ing twice this month?! Maybe 2 eggs?! I've definitely heard of that.

Kelsey thanks for letting me know they're crappy. I was getting worried after i just did an opk. It's still SO light. I'll show you guys a pic of the ovulation tests i've taken the last few days. I feel like i'm getting ready to O though. I'm extra crampy today. I hope i don't miss it.... we were gonna DTD last night but OH didn't get home until midnight and i was asleep. Tonight he gets home at 9 so i am MAKING SURE we do it tonight! I just pray i don't miss it....!!!!!!

On my attached pic i put today as CD15. I know my chart says 16, but i am really CD15. I didn't know how to change it.

Attachments

• ovulation.jpg
    ovulation.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey your CD15 is starting to get that 2nd line!! I'd say within the next 2-4 days you should O!!! Do you test at night or when? Everybody's diff. but I only got my positives in the evening.

i been testing when i get home from work. I'll go to the bathroom around 2/230 at work and then when i get home around 5ish i'll go pee and take an opk. My boobs kinda hurtin right now too.

Sounds like the perfect time to do an opk! Ill be so anxious to get home Sunday and see if you OV'd. Keep taking pics-I love the progression pictures!

Hi girls! Yeah I don't think I O'd yet. There is too much of a drop the last 2 days. Maybe I am getting ready to O, I had a lot of EWCM today (but not the big glob like Tuesday).
Rach - I am going to look to look up the double Oing. I've never heard of that but I've definitely had a weird month.

Kelsey - definitely symptom spot next month around O and let me know how you feel. I am going to start paying attention to mine too. Actually, I hope you don't make it to O next month!!!

Rach - make sure you start getting some :sex: in, looks like you might O in the next couple days.

You know what Jess-after my miscarriage I had a cycle where I got a pos opk and my body geared up to ov but then didn't. 4 days later I had some ewcm decided to test again and got a pos opk and that time my temps rose like they shoulda. I wonder if that happened to you this month?

Kelsey - your June chart does look a lot like mine. I just found this:

Can a woman ovulate more than once during each cycle?
A woman cannot ovulate more than once during each cycle, therefore she cannot get pregnant more than once during a cycle. Multiple ovulation can occur and is when two or more eggs are released in a single cycle. Both eggs are released during one 24 hour period and are responsible for the birth of fraternal twins. It is believed that this may occur in as many as 5-10% of all cycles but does not result in that many twins due to a type of miscarriage referred to as the “vanishing twin phenomenon.”

Did we miss our chance at twins???

Releasing More Than One Egg
Occasionally a woman will release a 2nd (or rarely more) egg within the same cycle. This normally happens within 24 hours of the release of the 1st egg. This is why it's smart to keep having intercourse for 1 to 3 days after suspected ovulation in order to conceive.

That's what happened to my sister. The doctor told her that she got pregnant with one of her twins one day and the other the next day. So weird. Reason why he could tell was something to do with the sac? I'll have to ask her! They were monoamniatic twins and had a 50% chance of making it and they did!!!!!!

That's very curious Jess, but I almost think it's more likely that you tried to ovulate but didn't the first time? It seems to be a fairly common thing, especially after miscarriage when our bodies are trying to get on track? Maybe not though!?!? You've got me curious, so now I'm going to google and see if they have any charts to show of people it happened to (multiple ovulation).
Yes Rach---TGIF!!!!!! I'm leaving work early today and driving 3 hours to see my friend from college! This day has been sooo slow because i'm so excited to go!

Hi Ladies!

I just got back from another scan and he looks great! Measured 22wks 4days with a HR of 139. The Choroid Plexus Cysts he had are now gone - woohoo!! They were saying if I wasn't getting scanned so often we probably never would have seen them/thought anything of it and it's nothing to worry about, so *whew* on that one! My cervix is still measuring 5cm - so we're doing great all over!!

Jess - it looks like your body tried to O but it didn't actually and is now trying again. I hope this doesn't mess up your doctor's appointment!! We're up to 80 today here - I feel like I'm in Florida today!! It's so gorgeous - DH is even going fishing tonight - I'm charging our waterproof camera for him right now!

Kelsey - looks like you had a nice solid O this cycle even without the clomid! how you feeling?

Rach - you look like you're close to O too!!

Seems like there's been a string of BFPs lately on BnB lately so keep 'em comin ladies!! :)

AFM - I went to see the hunger games at midnight last night - it was so fun! I just love the books - have any of you read them?? They're so good! I really recommend reading them before seeing the movie (if you're going to) as the movie was really good just there were a few things I think they missed in explaining that didn't lead to as good of character development as they had in the book. Plus, books are almost always better than movie versions lol. I even have DH hooked on the book!

Hope you all are doing great!! xoxo

Lindsay, first off CONGRATS on the awesome scan!!!! Sounds absolutely perfect. Very happy for you. Takes off so much stress that you had. Congrats on 22+ weeks!!! So exciting!!!! I have not read the hunger games BUT i'm thinking about doing it. I been hearing SO MUCH hype about it that it's just pulling me in. My friend at work reads the books on her breaks and says they're excellent. I wanna see the movie!!!

Kelsey hope you have a blast at your friends!! Enjoy your weekend and be safe!!

AFM, well.... i only have 1 opk left. Today is darker than yesterday but not nearly where it should be. GRRR. I did get BD time in last night. Idk if i should again tonight or wait until tmrw in the morning/afternoon? What do y'all think? Reason being, i don't want our chances to decrease if we do it TOO much.

Happy Friday!!

Hi girls!

Lindsay- that's great news on your scan!!! And so happy to hear that the cysts are gone too! And your cervix!!!! All great news today! You know it is nice to get extra tests, but they also come with added stress!!! Ugh!
I can not believe that prego you stayed up so past your bedtime to go to a midnight movie!!!! You'll have to let us know how DH does with the fishing! We love to fish too but it costs us so much to go offshore that we don't go too often. Our boat gets about 1.3 miles per gallon!!!

Kelsey- have a great weekend with your friend!!! Hope you come home to a BFP!!!

Rach- what happened to you Fertility Friend chart? I don't see the link in your signature anymore, we need to monitor your progress. I would say do every other day and then when you see your temp dip do it that day and the day after.

Mel- are you back from Vegas yet? Did you win the jackpot!!!???

Sam- how are feeling today?

As for me, maybe you girls are right about O. I'm all messed up I guess. I stopped at the pharmacy today and picked up some CoQ10. It is expensive but it was Buy one get one free. I started taking 100mg today and I am going to ask my doctor about the, next week. Hope I don't get in any trouble for taking them!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->