1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

LOL Mel--totally didn't even think of the covering bases connection to my honey buns baseball coach!! lol You're so witty :)
How odd that you haven't ovulated?! But that's what clomid is there for, so you should be good to go for this month! That's great that they're totally monitoring you and your follicles so that you can release the egg at the most opportune time! I'll follow you more on your journal so you don't have to double post everything. Come on Mel, let's make some Clomid babies!! 2 sets of twins in this group would be nice!

Thanks kels yay! :baby: :baby: well my last cycle was on clomid! I think the egg got reabsorbed as I never got a positive opk just a peak on my cbfm

Mel - Glad to hear they're following you so closely! I'll start stalking your journal too :) Odd that you never ovulated but good that you started bleeding so you can get a move on with this month - right?! I was thinking about you today - glad you got some sort of direction to move in! Too bad he didn't say you had an egg ready to pop now but that will be soon enough I'm sure!!

AFM - so glad to be home and that it's officially the weekend!! The weekends always go way too quickly but I'm trying to savor it tonight!! We're also supposed to have beautiful weather this weekend so hopefully DH will get out on the golf course and I will get out shopping with my mom! haha :)

Mel i am so happy you got some word on what is going on. I know it's not fun to know you didn't ovulate and that the whole pregnancy ordeal with just jacked up. I'm glad you have answers to go by now though. A girl i am friends with on here named Lisa is going through the same stuff you are. She actually wrote on this thread 2 weeks ago or so. Her name is keepxthexfaith. She is going on her 3rd round of clomid and she gets trigger shots and stuff as well. I'm sorry i'm no help but if you wanted to get in touch with her to ask her some stuff i can give you her name because im not sure if her username is spelt like that for sure. She gets checked up on her follicles as well. It is very good to hear though that you're bleeding since you haven't in almost 6 months. That is very good news. Makes you have more of an understanding where you are in your cycle. Tons of hugs your way hunny! Hang in there.

Wow Mel! That's crazy!!! What is going on with your body??? Did they say why they think you didn't ovulate? I am glad AF is here for you and that you are getting on wit your next cycle. Are you still temping? I don't think the link to your chart is working.

Kelsey - it does look like you have O'd or getting ready to but make sure you keep up the BDing just in case.

Rach - thats great that you and Andrew are getting lots of BDing in. Keep it up and take your damn temp girl!!! We want to stalk your chart!!! LOL

Lindsay- :baby: have a great time shopping!

Sam :cold: - how are you feeling girl?

AFM - I counted up my progesterone samples today and I have 58!!! That should definitely get me through my trip! I also got a call from my insurance company and they have approved mt prescription for a year. Woohoo! Not sure how much it will still cost me (probably $40) so hopefully I can keep the samples coming!!!

Work has been absolutely nuts for me and I am exhausted. Heading to bed!

Rach thanks hun yeah I will have her username if that's ok, I am quite worried that my body is just not responding :wacko: Im worried about my womb lining too. Jess have you ever known what your womb lining measurements are? mine are still thin due to no hormonal influence but I am worried that the erpc has damaged me. :cry:

You know Mel, that topic has never come up. I should definitely ask about it though. Besides O do you think there is anything they can give you to help build up your lining? Doesn't the Clomid make it thin too? What about using Femera instead...? Are you going to TTC this month or are you waiting for it to build back up? Not sure if you are temping but if so how are your charts looking? Do they look like your body is trying to O? Sorry for all of the questions just trying to brainstorm so we can get you to you BFP again!!!

Thanks Jess, well I think I will start temping tomorrow. I suppose it's extra useful information. I wish I was on Femara instead as that doesn't thin your lining as much. But I wonder, I know it makes lining thinner but how much thinner is what I'm wondering.

Glad you've got enough progesterone to keep you going. xxx

WTH is up with my temp?! I've never had it drop like that-but after looking up fallback temps it seems to happen on 2dpo? Idk...just weird as this never happened. I had to actually get out of bed and turn on the light to see if it was right! And I really don't think today is OV...

How weird Kelsey!! I know some people get that fall back temp pretty often or maybe it was just a fluke temp. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see what it looks like. I bet it'll shoot back up! Hopefully!! Keep BDing just in case!!

Kelsey- I had that weirdness last month too!!! Maybe it's a double O for you. I hope you are still BDing just in case!!!

Mel-definitely start temping again so you can see your patterns. Maybe you can ask your doc about the Femera.

just popping in to check on everyone's temps while I take a break from cleaning. DH is nearly completely done with the bathroom remodel! Tile is down and drying so he's out playing golf while it does and I should have a brand new toilet by tomorrow night!!! No more wandering downstairs in the middle of the night! We only have two full baths - one upstairs and one downstairs and we already finished the downstairs bathroom so we wanted to get the upstairs one done before the baby came. It's looking amazing so far! I figure it will be fully functional by next weekend!

Kelsey - nice temp rise! I'm with Jessie - I'm going to take your temp drop as a second ovulation and consider you on your way to twins!! woohoo!! Hope that temp stays up from here!

Rach - where is your temp for today missy?!?!

Jessie - your temps are so stable! You should be gearing up for O any day now! Then we get to move onto next month when you're trying again! Is this weekend your birthday or next?? I lose track of time! If it's this weekend then Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great weekend :)

Hi Lindsay- that's great that DH so handy!!! Did you post any pics on FB?

My birthday is actually next weekend (22nd), ugh 39!!! Chris and I took off next Monday so hopefully we'll be able to get out for a 3 day weekend on the boat.

where is everyone?

AFM- I think I'm getting a cold. I woke up today not feeling too great. :sick: Hopefully I can nip this thing before it gets bad!

I don't know where everyone has been...its was a crazy nice weekend in dc this weekend so hopefully it was nice for everyone else too and you all were out enjoying yourselves! It's supposed to be almost 90 here today...I'm so excited! I love hot weather and everything that comes with it!

Kelsey - your temp is up again today! I think that temp drop confused your FF. Maybe it will give you crosshairs tm.

Hope everyone else is doing lovely :)

Sam and Eliza - how you ladies feeling?

Jess I hope you're not getting a cold and that you woke up feeling better today! And omg, did you O early this month? You didn't have your normal temp drop to indicate OV, unless your current temps are high because your sick? I think it'd be great to OV early so that you get AF sooner and can start your next cycle sooner!!
Lindsay, yaaahhh for the bathroom upstairs! Just in time so you don't have to worry about waddling down the stairs with your poor lil belly! :) Can't wait to look at pics of the remodel. I'm jealous of your great weather, tomorrow in the am it's supposed to be in the 20's!! WTH!?
Yesterday was DH's baseball game (that he coaches) and first there was a minor league game, and then his team got to play on their field after the game. Well the first game went into extra innings so DH's game didn't even start until later, and then it ended up being a 3 hour game!! Aaahh! So I was at the park from 1-9....sucha long day and not how I would have picked to spend my Sunday. But, it was kind of exciting, I guess I'll give him that :) Just didn't need 8 hrs of it. Yea, I always mess with FF and I put a fake temp in for tomorrow and then it confirms OV as CD15. Sucha weird temp though for 2 DPO. I always compare my current chart to my PG chart, and if my temps aren't in line with my PG chart, I already feel out. Soo...since my temps aren't as high as my PG chart, I feel down. I guess only time will tell though...
Happy Monday everybody!
P.S--Has anybody heard from Eliza? I wrote her a facebook msg about a week ago, and still haven't heard anything back!

kels how heavy were your periods on clomid compared to not being on it?

Hi Kelsey - I woke up this morning feeling like crap so I am not sure what's going on with my temps. I guess I will need to watch the next couple days and see what happens. Not sure if I had a "slow rise" this month for O or if they are just high because I'm sick. Ugh! :sick:

kels how heavy were your periods on clomid compared to not being on it?

Mine were lighter and shorter---which made me worry that clomid was thinning out my lining too much. Are you still bleeding? Heavy?

Kels my period was so light it was unbelievable! was your 1st time with clomid light too or was it after you'd been on it for a bit? Also this time round I feel like I am going insane, the sides emotionally are not being kind to me! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->