1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

You know I have already replied on your journal but just want to say again how happy I am for you, so thrilled beyond words. :happydance:

Thanks pink!! :friends: I really hope we can be bump buddies together, can you imagine! :cloud9:

Woohoo! Omg Congrats Mel! I'm so super excited for you! Yayayayayay! :) what's the plan now?

Thanks lindsay. Well I am on steroids again, then I got to have a drip and i'm on heparin too :wacko:

WOOHOO MEL! I knew it! I just knew it!!!! Evap lines my a$$!!!!! hehehe love you!! So happy for you chic!!!!!!!!!!! This is the rainbow you been waiting for!! :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I am just jumping up and down with excitement and so is Holly and Frosty!!! :holly::xmas8:

Omgosh Mel!! That's awesome! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: I really hope this is your sticky bean. So this pregnancy was on the Clomid right? Although I know you don't usually have trouble getting pregnant!!!

Back from the EPU. I have a bean with a hb!! I was soo bursting for the loo by the time we got called through it was painful but I was allowed to release a little, good job too otherwise I would have had an accident.

Anyway, the mw (older one I didn't really want) did the scan. Initially I couldn't look but OH did, it was only when she said there is something there that I looked. We got to see the flickering hb on the screen although OH later admitted he really couldn't see it. She really struggled to get baby smartie in a good position to measure but what she did get measured 7w5d, but she said that it wasn't always accurate at this point +-3days and she really was struggling to get a good pic as bean was tucked up out of the way. She didn't measure heart rate when I asked and she said they don't do that (!) but it looked normal, she would tell me if it looked slow. Hmm.. Going back in 2 week but need to ring GP mw as they can't sort out the 12 week scan, It has to be done from the GP mw.
IMAG0246.jpg

already posted in your journal but sooooooooooo happy for you pink!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::cloud9::cloud9: Everything's going to be OK from now for sure x x x x x x x

So girls I don't think I am actually preggo, here's what I think happened: the HPT and the OPK I did at the same time yesterday must have accidentally fallen on top of eachother and so the HPT looked positive. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: I never thought that would happen or it was even possible! Oh and I was also running at hot shower so think that made it worse. Feel really dumb :-(

:nope: Can't believe my tests were so cruel! After all my experiments I have reached the conclusion that I'm not preggo after all. I did tests with water only - completely white. I think the 10miu are picking up the minute amount of HCG I must have naturally in my system to do their 'fraction better that an evap line' act. The tests I stuck together are only a little bit better line wise so I think the heat from the shower yesterday must have made the lines more able to merge yesterday - I will never make that mistake again.

The good news is, I may be gearing up to ovulate naturally as my OPKs are definitely much darker and looking that way. Also I am going for a private scan on Friday at 11am so I can know for sure. I am just hoping and praying he tells me my lining is building up and I have some follies ready to grow bigger. If my lining is still thin I think I will have a nervous breakdown! But at the moment I am OK!

Attachments

• testcollection.jpg
    testcollection.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
Oohh so Jessie he's giving you the antiobiotic to help with your recurring mc?? Oohhh I didn't understand that---I thought because you'll be in a foreign country! Well then he def. knows what's he's doing! Sorry, I totally misread.
Mel, WTH?!?! :hugs: Sorry you're going through all the ups and downs right now. Although, I'm still not completely sure you aren't PG, so hopefully your scan on Friday gives you some good news! How long has it been since you've had a period?
Sam---have you had your scan already?!!!? Can't wait for an update from you!! :happydance:
Rachael--glad you're feeling better! Are you still going to temp this cycle? Your health is always #1, so whatever you feel is best. I think it wouldn't hurt to try and get healthy and TTC at the same time. If it's too much though, then just do your NTNP. It will happen for us, IT HAS TO!!
Lindsay, thank god you're feeling better too! I agree with Sam it was probably a fissure. I didn't mention that initially because I figured I was the only one that had issues like that. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! lol Do you have the baby room together? It's time for a bump pic update AND a room picture update.
AFM---should OV tomorrow judging by my temps. It's so weird, I have such erratic temps, and then when I get close to OV day, they stay steady for a couple days, then rise, then OV. So, if for some reason my temp doesn't drop tomorrow I'll be shocked. I was hoping I would have OV'd already since I took Clomid early, but ah well. I had to stop with the robitussen because I have ulcers and it made them flare up (I'm assuming it was that, because I can't imagine what else it would be). So, back to just preseed!

Back from the EPU. I have a bean with a hb!! I was soo bursting for the loo by the time we got called through it was painful but I was allowed to release a little, good job too otherwise I would have had an accident.

Anyway, the mw (older one I didn't really want) did the scan. Initially I couldn't look but OH did, it was only when she said there is something there that I looked. We got to see the flickering hb on the screen although OH later admitted he really couldn't see it. She really struggled to get baby smartie in a good position to measure but what she did get measured 7w5d, but she said that it wasn't always accurate at this point +-3days and she really was struggling to get a good pic as bean was tucked up out of the way. She didn't measure heart rate when I asked and she said they don't do that (!) but it looked normal, she would tell me if it looked slow. Hmm.. Going back in 2 week but need to ring GP mw as they can't sort out the 12 week scan, It has to be done from the GP mw.
View attachment 374329

OMG I'M A BLIND DUMMY!!! WOOOHHOOO!!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9::baby::baby: So happy for you Sam, looks like you've got a keeper :) Now, if these next 2 weeks could just fly, right?

WOOHOO MEL! I knew it! I just knew it!!!! Evap lines my a$$!!!!! hehehe love you!! So happy for you chic!!!!!!!!!!! This is the rainbow you been waiting for!! :happydance: :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I am just jumping up and down with excitement and so is Holly and Frosty!!! :holly::xmas8:

HAHAHA, Holly and Frosty!! Oh Rach, I love ya girl <3

Kels it's been 10 weeks since my ERPC now and I haven't had a period since my last pregnancy which was November 11th 2011! :shock:

Sam :cold: - OMgosh!! I am so happy for you!!! :yipee: Its so exciting to see that HB isn't it!!?? Brings you to tears! I think you got a pretty good pic. Baby smartie :baby: is probably just tucked way up there so that he/she is safe!!! I really feel this is going to be your forever baby!!!

Mel - :cry: I am so sorry!!! How does that happen! Ugh! Well I hope everything looks good with your lining Friday. Did you have a test today too? Or yesterday? I can't remember. You have no problems getting prego so as soon as your body is ready to go I think it will happen!

Kelsey - your temps look good for O tomorrow!!! Keep up the :sex:

AFM - still trying to get the progesterone worked out. My doc says he called in the suppositories, the pharmacy said the called in the orals, blah, blah, blah. So glad I have some time to work this out!!

Congrats sam! So excited for you! Everything is going to be great this time! Start the countdown for 2 weeks!

Mel - sorry you got let down like that! Crazy you haven't had an AF since November! Thy don't recommend you getting one before trying again?

Good Morning ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well this morning! I'm working from home so I'm using my computer and it is reminding me how much nicer it is to type on it than my phone!!

Kelsey - I'm excited to see your temp this morning - you should be super close to O! I hope you're getting lots of BD in! What kind of schedule have you guys been doing?

Mel - How's everything going with you today? BFP this morning??

Rach - are you not temping this month?? I think it's great you want to be healthy but that doesn't mean you have to stop TTC. Once you found out you were preggers you would need to adjust your eating if you're using artificial sugars and make sure you're not cutting anything essential out for the baby. But, I think until you find out it wouldn't be a problem.

Sam - That is annoying they wouldn't give you the heartbeat but after seeing a heartbeat that was too slow (my first) and then seeing what it was supposed to look like with this pregnancy you can definitely tell the difference just looking at it. My SIL won't do the heartbeat so you can hear it before 12 weeks because it uses a different wavelength of sound that is controversial of whether or not it's bad for the baby at that stage, so that might be why they wouldn't do it. Also, did you have a belly or transvaginal US? I think that can make things more difficult if you did on the belly. I have a tilted uterus so it made it a bit difficult for Tami to get a good look at him early on. and your measurements were definitely great for where you're at! :) So happy for you!

Eliza - did we lose you again??? I hope your'e doing great!!

Jess - you getting out on the boat this weekend? we're supposed to have beautiful weather this weekend here!

AFM - I'll post a new belly picture this weekend. I have what could be my last cervix check on Monday! It's so nice seeing him every two weeks but it'll be nice to not have to have a transvaginal US every two weeks...I think!! haha I might still miss it. I have my glucose testing two Mondays from this Monday. I'm not really looking forward to that except that I'll be in the office Tami's at - so hopefully she'll take a peek at him for me :) I've been feeling a lot better digestively - thank goodness! Baby's picked up steam moving this week - not sure if he's just getting so big it's hard for me to not notice or what but he seems to move around meal times. Moves when I'm hungry, is quiet while I eat and then goes nuts right after a meal. Then if I wake up in the middle of the night he's usually dancing around in there.

Anyway! Hope you guys are having a good week so far! It's almost Friday!! Any big plans for the weekend???

Morning ladies!

Lindsay :baby: - that has to be so weird having him move around in your belly. I can't even imagine!!! Has DH been able to feel kicks a lot more now? I can't wait to see your belly pic!!! Oh, and so glad that your digestive problems are better although some of the other threads that I have been reading it sounds like its very common.
Not sure if we will be boating this weekend, maybe just Sunday for the day. Chris is helping to move his grandmother into an independent living facility on Saturday so we should be pretty busy with that. I am really ready to get out and do some relaxing! My 39th :cry: birthday is the following weekend so I took Monday off so hopefully the weather will cooperate for a nice long weekend!!!

Rach - I still think you should temp girl even if you are taking the month off. It will help to get into the habit, see what your body is up to, and provide more data so that the fertility friend estimates are more accurate. :thumbup:

Sam :cold: - did you sleep better last night after your great scan!!! :sleep: Hopefully so!

Mel - Read on the other thread that you got AF. Hope she is treating you nicely after being away so long!!!

Kelsey - How is your BD plan coming along. Lindsay is right, it looks like you are about to O!!! Go catch that egg!!!

Eliza - if you are lurking :wave:

AFM - My doctors office sent in the authorization yesterday for the progesterone in the suppository form. They are also giving me a couple boxes of samples so I pretty happy about that. :happydance: I still have some left over from last time too (he!he!) so hopefully I won't actually need to buy too many.

Hiya girls sorry for the selfish post but I am now going out of my mind. 'af' consisted of a teaspoon of red blood and some brown goo followed by EWCM in that order and my opks are nearly positive! I am going for a private scan tomorrow as the hospital wouldn't scan me because I wasnt pregnant. So fed up of this now. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->