1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Hi girls! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Just got back from dinner with the family but other than that its been a pretty unproductive weekend. I felt like a zombie yesterday, today I am feeling a bit better. Hope these prescription drugs are helping. Chris started feeling bad too yesterday so he spent most of the day on the couch sleeping. :sleep:

Kels - A big dip like that plus the pink CM.... hmmm... Keeping everything crossed that its implantation for you!!! I can't wait to see your temps tomorrow. They have really looked good this month.

Lindsay - glad you had a great weekend with your friends! 4 hours is a long car ride, you must be exhausted!!!

Rach - 30 minutes is OK on the temps. Actually like Lindsay said on the weekends I would just take it whenever I got up. I think the key is just to have your temp every day, even if its off a little bit.

Mel - you didn't introduce Meanie and Mo here yet :winkwink: How are they doing by the way?

Kelsey - I forgot to tell you that I finally head from Eliza. Did you? She said she has a bad case of MS. She said she just had a scan and everything is measuring good. She was 8 weeks on Friday.

Thanks for the words of wisdom girls! lol idk what i'd do what ya and this temping! GRR!

Kels i have EVERYTHING crossed even my cooch hairs for you! I pray that pink CM was IB! When did you have it, today? I am just so excited for tmrws temp. Hang in there girl!!! This just may be your rainbow.

Jessie awh so sad to hear you're sick on your bday. That sucks! I hope tmrw you wake up feeling 100 times better. Happy Birthday again! Hope you had a good one.

Yay Kelsey! I think implantation dip yesterday! How long does it take after that to get a + test? 3 days? 2 days? I'm so excited about your chart! I had a dip at 5dpo and thought for sure I had to be out!

Rach it does look like you've o'd. I'll be curious to see your temp today.

Jessie - vacation must be right around the corner for you! When do you go again?

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well for Eliza! I hope Sam is doing ok!

omg Kelsey. This is it. I can just feel it. This is your month!! I am just so damn anxious for a test!! If i were you i'd test tmrw or Weds for sure!!! You have to be getting nervous and butterflies right about now!!! :)

Well as you can see i put my temp in today on FF and it gave me cross hairs for CD15. Which definitely sounds correct because that day i had a BUNCH of ewcm. Glad i BD that day! One thing that was different this O time was the last few months i could feel like pain in my ovary area but this month i felt nothing. Hope that was good.

Rachael yahhh for 3DPO!!! Looks like your BD schedule was good too!! Come on 2WW, fly by! And thanks for crossing your "cooch hairs"! hahaha You're hilarious.
Jessie--holy temp spike today! Do you think being sick put off your ovulation until yesterday? I guess we'll know for sure whenever AF comes.
Ugg, I'm trying to not get too excited. I was so happy to see my temp went back up today, BUT, I've had other months where I've had this temp dip and it went back up for a day or 2 and then it went back down for AF. Idk, this month is just an odd one. I know I should wait until Wednesday to test, because that's when my temps should give a better idea if AF is coming, and the last time I got a BFP it was barely there at 13DPO so tomorrow (12DPO) will probably be too early to test. Ahhh idk, wish I was on vacation somewhere so I wasn't constantly thinking about this!

I know Kelsey! Idk what to tell you to occupy your mind! I know how crazy it makes you. Just know it's not that far away until you figure it out! I have everything crossed though. You deserve it SO much!! xoxo

So girls i have a huge dilemma. Since i moved here which has been 2 1/2 months ago, i've saw this orange cat around the house. I figured he belonged to someone. Well in the last 2 weeks he's been just staying around the house. Not until the last 5 days have i REALLY paid attention to him and noticed he's been living under the neighbors porch. I tried walking up to it and it runs. Well, i went out there with dry cat food. He devoured it. I've been feeding him multiple times a day for the last 3 days. He has tons of hair missing from his side all the way back to his tail. It was almost freezing temps last night and will be again tonight and tmrw. I know i need to get this taken care of today because it's just consuming everything i do. I keep looking out the window and hoping he's okay. When i walk outside i pray it's gotten warmer. Anyways, i'd love to keep him but since i'm not working i don't have the money to take him to the vet. I hate to take him to a shelter because of obvious reasons. I really wish i could adopt him. I know he needs to get medical help though immediately. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out because it just hurts me so bad that i can't keep him! What is the right thing to do in this situation? I'm just so sad!!

OMGosh Kelsey - I am getting so excited about your chart this month!!! Everything is crossed (well not quite as much as our friend Rachel here, but you get the point) LOL

Lindsay - I leave for my trip May 17th. It won't be long now :happydance:

Rach - not sure what you should do about the cat. If its missing hair etc it could have some serious medical issues. Not sure if that's something you want to get yourself into if you are tight on $$. I spend THOUSAND of dollars on my cat last year when she was sick. But I had to, she was my family. Can you talk to your neighbors and see if anyone knows who owns the cat? Its sad but sometimes people have cats and pawn them off on others to feed etc

AFM - I'm still sick. Trying to get in to see the doctor now. I am not sure what's up with my temps today. I was up since 2am again this morning and I took my temp at the regular time but I hadn't been sleeping much for a couple hours prior to that so who knows. I should probably scrap this chart this month. I guess we'll see what happens when AF shows. I hope its not a late O this month, then I'm really going to have some issues with over ripe eggs!!!

Well now i feel like it is my responsibility to do something about it. Whether it's taking it to the shelter or taking it in myself. It already thinks this is home. I think it may have been our neighbors or something. Regardless, the cat needs medical attention which i am going to make sure it gets. It's just so hard because i really want it. If i was working i wouldn't care about the cost. It just sucks...

Oh no Rachael, I'm glad I'm not in your position because I'm such a sucker for animals!! There are a lot of outside kitties though, and some prefer it. We had a house cat that would always sneak out and we'd have to trick him to get him in the house. Maybe you can just set up a little house for it? Can you call any places to see if they'd just look at it and see what's wrong, maybe free of charge? It'll be obvious it's not your house kitty and that you really did just find it. Good luck hun, let me know what you decide. What does Andrew say?
Omg Jessie, when is the last time you got a decent amount of sleep? How are you surviving at work?! You poor thing. Maybe it's your body getting rid of all of its toxins, preparing for a pregnancy? :) And come on Jess, you won't cross EVERYTHING for me?? lol
I'm TERRIFIED to take my temp tomorrow, I'm almost tempted to not even temp! ha, that sounded funny. DH said I should wait until Friday to test (he's the most patient person in the world, I could never wait that long). Until then I'm passing my time reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Holy man, naughty messed up book! I have it on my kindle, so I can't read it very long because it gives me a headache. Anybody else read that book? It's may be a good book to read during your fertile time??? :)

Kelsey - if your temp is still up tomorrow I think you should sneak a test in :winkwink: Oh and crossing the cooch hairs, I figured since Rach has that one covered you didn't need to worry about having mine crossed. :rofl:
I was just reading an article about that book, how is it? I got my book in the mail the other day "Is your body baby friendly" so I want to start reading that bit I have been trying to finish up my trip planning.

Work has been rough on the lack of sleep, feeling like crap, and its been really busy. I did get in to the doctor today and she prescribed some antibiotics so hopefully that will fix me up quickly.

Do you any if you girls know about Vitamin Super B-complex. I was reading on another thread about adding Vitamin B to my box of pills but when I was at the pharmacy, I couldn't remember which one it was so I got the Super B complex instead. It says it has Folic acid and Vitamin C. I'm wondering if these are good to take for RPL or if I should take them back and get the Vitamin D. Anyone know?

The book is ok, I don't think nearly as good as ppl make it sound. Peaple on facebook talk bout not being able to put it down and I can go a day without wanting to read it. Can't wait to hear how your new book is!
Glad to hear the antibiotics are started, can't wait for you to feel better.
And sorry, I don't know anything bout those vitamins. Maybe Mel does, she seems to know about all vitamins/supplements.
I have a horrible headache (probably a sign of stupid af) so I'm going yo bed early.

Hiya girls,

My family have been visiting first my in-laws then my sister and her family so I have only been posting on my journal. However I took my first set of steroids yesterday afternoon and hence I am awake at 4 in the morning :wacko: feeling like I am getting a cold too.
My monitored clomid cycle showed 2 eggs at 20mm + so since I wasn't getting an LH surge by 13dpo my doc gave me a trigger shot yesterday to release the eggs so I am also trying to :sex: like mad while my family is here (eeeek) and now half asleep! I've called my two eggs Meanie and Mo :haha:
Jess and Kels I hope your temps behave and Kels best of luck for tomorrow I know that feeling when I used to temp and I really really hope you get your :bfp:. Ohhh that book sounds intriguing, I'll look it up! And headaches can be a pregnancy sign!! But I hope it goes soon :hugs:
Rach OMG your cat story! I would hate to be in that dilemma but I am allergic to cats so I couldn't keep him but it must be awful to be in that position where you need to do something, I love animals too so sad, poor kitty!! :cry: Have you decided what to do? I don't really have any suggestions and I know how expensive vets are in any country :hugs::hugs:
Jess the only thing I know is that it's important to have enough B vits but check they're not already in your pre-natal vits. A doc once told me that you shouldn't take too many b vits but then I think they're water soluble so it would be impossible to overdose as your body would just get rid of the excess. Hmmm I will try to find out for you. I have a pack of these too but I stopped taking the extra on top of my prenatals and as I remember they were very expensive!
Lindsay I love the name Oakley! :cloud9: I was telling my hubby and he likes it too
:hug: for all you lovely girls xxx

Hey girls.

Kelsey i can't WAIT for you to test in the morning! i'll probably be tossing and turning because i can't wait for morning to roll around so i can check! ;)

Jess yes the cooch hairs are crossed! :D LOL. I hope you start feeling better very soon! It seems like you should be. Being sick sucks. <3

Well... i got a HUGE tarp and laid it down in the room downstairs. There's nothing in there except a dresser. I put the tarp down, brought the kitty in, got a catpan, liter and food and water for it! I opened the back door and he was sitting on the step. I told him to come in and he was hesitant. He then finally came in and meowed the whole time, wouldn't stop. He was so spooked by everything but just looked around. I lured him into the room with bologna LOL. He meowed an meowed. I shut the door. I feel so cruel for doing it but it's so much better than the 32 degrees outside. I put blankets down too so he has something comfy to lay on. Hope he learns how to use the kitty liter. I hope to sell enough crap and be able to take him to the vet. I called around everywhere and no one could help me. Only one place said they could give me a $30 voucher for it to be spay/neutered. Idk if it's a boy or girl because i haven't pet him yet. I can tell it's young though. Maybe 1-2 yrs old. He is so stinkin cute. I hope to save for the vet.. it will be around $150. They said $34 for the visit which is a thorough examination. $32 for vaccines. $35 to test for aids and leukemia. $101 but that doesn't include spay/neutering AND medicine it may need. I hope everything works out!

Aww Rach that's so lovely of you. Is there anyway you could fund raise to help him or contact the RSPCA for some financial help with him? He sounds very cute. I hope you get to keep him! What will you call him? xx

LOL mel... meenie and mo! so cute. i hope it all works out for you hun! I totally forgot to give you my friend Lisa's name on here. So sorry. Her name is keepthefaithx. I hope this month works out perfectly for you! I hope we can brighten this thread with a bunch of BFP's!!

Thanks hun, we will all have our forever babies eventually. We will!! xxx

I think i may name it Suri... short for survivor. Idk though! I'm so picky with names ugh. Can't imagine what i'll go through to name my kid! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->