1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Hey girls-I decided to not test today. I have an AWFUL sinus headache and I'm staying home from work. Omg any suggestions how to get rid of it?!

Kels you need some paracetamol or do you call it Tylenol or something?! Your temps will be wonky if you're ill too. Hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:

Well Kelsey I'm super excited about your temp but I think its good you're waiting :) as for the headache you need a nedi pot! But I like the squirt bottle one not the actual pot one. I work in a lab that researches mucus and we get them for free all the time and they are like magic! They sell them at cvs or other pharmacies.

Ok I'm finally on the shuttle to work so I can respond to everyone else!

Jessie - I'm so jealous about your vacation! DH and I have been talking about getting an rv so we can pick up and go on vacation whenever we want plus his parents had one growing up and he said some of his best memories are from those trips and he'd like to be able to share that with our kid(s)...which is really sweet. I'm sure yours will be much nicer than an rv vacation though haha

Rach - you're sweet with the kitty but be careful too! Especially while trying to get preggers. Feral cats can carry diseases that are way bad for early or even any time in pregnancy so try to not keep it in the house too long before getting it checked out and be super careful with the litter. I used to be a vet tech and its sad to see what some of those cats have.

Mel - I love that you named your eggs haha when will we know if you caught them? I wish I had a chart to stalk for you too.haha :p

Where's Sam been? Did I just miss her posts?

I hope I didn't forget anything!

Afm - sat in horrible traffic this morning and have a long day at work :( ohwell. I have a new worry in my mind that I'm sure is common but stupid Google is scary! Yesterday and this morning I've had pain on my pubic bone whenever I stand up if walk around. Google said its a sign of late pregnancy from down there widening and preparing for labor but I did find other forums with people chatting about it at my stage of pregnancy saying their doctors weren't concerned and everything ended up fine but its still kinda scary after what I read at first. I know there's a lot going on down there so it should be fine. I tried to find my cervix this morning to make sure it wasn't opening but I can't reach it and I just had it checked not even a week ago and my cervix was super long so I should probably take Dhs advice and stay off Google and if it keeps hurting just call the doctor.

Ok that's all for now! Hope you girls have a great Tuesday!

Kelsey I hope you know I had your chart up and ready on my phone refreshing it around 6 this morning LOL! I am proud you're holding out on testing. you're stronger than I am! so happy the temps stayed up!!!!! looking good.

write more in a bit!

Ok girls, after i threw up my breakfast, i decided to test and omg omg omg :bfp::cloud9:!!!!! My camera is charging so I can get a pic up here.
I'm so happy, but SOOOO SCARED. I'm hoping by throwing up today that's a good sign though, never had that last time. Now, if I could just get my pounding headache to go away!!!
For the girls that are still TTC, I hope this post doesn't upset you. I know what it was like to be happy for somebody, but yet it made it harder for me to question, WHY NOT ME. It will happen, cripes, this is my ELEVENTH cycle after miscarriage. Even crazier, this is the same exact cycle I got my BFP a year ago.
Omg, sorry, I'm spazzing. DH won't be home until 7 tonight, so I have to wait until then to tell him! I have had a his favorite sports team onsie for so long, with the plan of getting a BFP and putting the test on top of the onsie.

I just knew it! i could feel it! omggg i just can't even like stop right now. I can't even breathe lmao!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down like this :holly: omggggg omgggg. Kelsey you aren't hurting me one bit. I know how hard the struggle has been. You deserve it so much. After 11 cycles you start to lose hope but you know what... YOU GOT YOUR BFP! I know it's hard to not stress about another MC but my best advice to you is DONT THINK! ha easier said than done, i know. Just try to take a deep breath and know this is it. This is the rainbow. The baby must have got it mixed up as far as which year it was suppose to come! He/she wasn't suppose to come for 1 more year. OMG just giving me gooseys!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Raechel thank you so much!!!! Your words comfort me so much! Now, ladies try and keep me sane :)

EDD is January 3rd. And Chinese predictor says girl! Yep, I'm crazy and looked up the gender. :)

OMG MAYBE IT WILL BE A NEW YEARS BABY!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomg! Little girl!!!!!! ahhhh!! FUCK YOU MESINA AND YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

Omg Kelsey I want to cry for you I'm so happy! Omg Omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) I can't write much I'm at lunch at work but I'm so happy for you!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: This is going to be your sticky bean for sure!!! SO happy for you hun, you so deserve it, it's about time - all that waiting has paid off! xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls :hugs: DH should be home in about an hour, and I have the onsie hanging from a cabinet with my BFP taped to it. Should be the first thing he sees when he walks in.
Rachael how's the kitty?
Lindsay---how are you feeling? I'm sure it's very normal and nothing to worry about. Don't be like me and google, it's evil :haha: Have you talked to your Dr.? You just had a great cervix check, so don't worry. And don't even worry about poking around in there to find your cervix. My Dr. told me to STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA when I told her I was always checking my cervix.
Mel--MEANIE AND MO!! LOL Meanie and Mo will turn into Baby A and Baby b :) Will they monitor to make sure you ovulated? I remember trying to BD over xmas when we had family staying with us. But I wasn't letting them prevent my BD'ing :) So, you go girl :sex:
Jessie--FX'd you're feeling better!

OMG Kelsey!!!!
I have not had a chance to catch up on the thread yet but I just took a look at your chart and saw your BFP!!!

I am ecstatic!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You TOTALLY made my day girl!!!! What now, are you booking an appointment to see the doc??? I knew your chart looked awfully interesting this month!!! :yipee:

AWW THANKS JESSIE! I haven't called the Dr. (how different, last time I called the clinic as soon as it opened) because I know they don't do any blood testing or anything. My Dr. mentioned that when I got PG I could get an early scan if I wanted, but I just don't want it too early. I'm kind of thinking I'll schedule it for around 7-8 weeks.

Kelsey - make sure you post after you talk to DH. I am soooooo excited for you :yipee:, I can hardly contain myself!!!! Oh and post your pic!!!!

Oh Lindsay - Rving is great. We had one when I was a kid and I have the greatest memories too. We started out tent camping but eventually moved into an RV which was much more comfortable. My brother and I used to pull out the KOA campground guide and pick out campgrounds where we were going based on the amenities. It's so much fun!!! DH and I still do something camping now (in a tent) I just love the outdoors and of course our boat is like a small RV that floats! :) I think you should definitely look into getting one. What a great way to start family memories for your new little family starting!!! Oh, and yes, you should stay off the internet!! I'm sure whatever is going on down there is fine. Its probably just the extra weight on that bone.

Thanks for the info on the vitamins Mel. Let me know if you find out anything else. I think I might take them back and swap them out for some Vitamin D.

AWW THANKS JESSIE! I haven't called the Dr. (how different, last time I called the clinic as soon as it opened) because I know they don't do any blood testing or anything. My Dr. mentioned that when I got PG I could get an early scan if I wanted, but I just don't want it too early. I'm kind of thinking I'll schedule it for around 7-8 weeks.

I definitely think you should go in to get more closely monitored. You would want to have your progesterone checked etc. I had normal progesterone levels when I wasn't pregnant but after I got pregnant they were low. Since I didn't go in for my first appt until about 6 weeks and didn't start taking them until about 7 weeks, by then I think it was too late.

I am still so excited for you can hardly stand it. I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight. We have all been through so much and its so happy to see the BFP! (I know you mentioned it bothers some people but I think that's more for people who don't try hard and take it for granted) We all have been through so much and deserve our happy endings. I an SUPER happy for you. I wish I could run over and give you a hug!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->