1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey YAY for no more spotting! Listen to Lindsay about the yellow cm. Sit back and relax. This baby is your rainbow!! :) And your New Years baby ;) tehehe! You never know, you may even have it in 2012 still!! OMGooooshh!!

Jess i don't know what is going around but that sickness thing is horrible. My dad was sick 2 weeks ago and took antibiotics and he too said it upset his stomach. I never heard of it and thought it was in his head, but apparently he isn't the only one. He said it feels like he has something sour sitting on his stomach? And coughing. I really hope you start feeling better. It seems like you've been sick for a month. Do you feel any better at all? :(

Lindsay you know your whole sticking your head out of the shower thing? LOL i've done that before! There's so many times you can catch me doing something weird like that. You aren't the only one! Not too much longer and baby Oakley will be here!!!! I'm sooo excited. The pubic pain i'm pretty sure is normal! It sucks you've got to feel like that, but i guess it's apart of motherhood.

AFM my temp was down just a tad. I don't feel preg though. No cramps, no sore boobs, no headaches, etc. Just been super duper tired, but that is normal. I just have this inkling that i'm going to get PG in June or July. We will see. I got to go downstairs and check on jax LOL. That name cracks me up for him.

Jess - :hugs: the antibiotics and especially the steroids can give you and upset stomach. How much steroids are you on and for how long? as sometimes we give out omeprazole (antacid type tab) to soften the blow to the stomach lining from the steroids.

Kels- yay for no more brown spotting and like Lindsey said the extra CM is totally normal. Mine was a bit yellowy looking at the start and I too had to wear a liner as I felt as though I was wetting myself.:blush:

Rachel - loved the story of how you told andrew. I did nothing so lovely, just showed hime the stick, with an 'oh right is that postive then' reply! How is Jaxon today?

Lindsey - thanks for looking, scan pic not great but you can see a few lumps and bumps! Can't wait to see your nursery taking shape soon and I am glad you feel more reassured about the hip/lower pain which is all normal.

Mel - Have you started testing out the trigger yet?

Oh Jess, I have to make sure I take anything like antibiotics with some food and milk. Otherwise my stomach HATES me. If you're already taking it with food...hhmmm..then I don't know. Have you ever had problems with them before? I think your body is just mad at the world right now. I think once you get out in the sun and fresh air, you're going to come back a whole new woman. And, hopefully AF will arrive while you're getting off the boat. Oh and she's just my reg. obgyn---never went to the fs.
Lindsay, thanks for the reassurance--sooo glad to hear. I'll def. be a member of the panty liner club for the next long time because I'll be studying the color like it's my job. I want to google the yellow cm so bad at work, but I thought about it, and if work has anyway of tracking my google topics through this whole TTC and PG process--which I'm sure they do, I'd be mortified!! The nurse called today to see how I was, which I thought was odd but nice, so I told her about the brown cm and I didn't tell her it stopped today, and all she said is that's so common at 4 weeks and brown is no worry at all. and I said yea, but brown is what I had in my last miscarriage (although I did have some red spotting too) and she said that there's nothing at this point we can do anyway because of how early I am. I again, asked about the progesterone, and she said NO WAY. So...shoot. But I guess it was reassuring to hear her say it was no big deal. I told her if it continues I'd call her. I'm feeling fine, wish I was feeling worse! My bbs are tender but not unless I poke at them and i'm hungrier. I've been waking up randomly throughout the night even though I'm tired! I like the story of you and Kirk and your testing. How cute he ran to the store to get another test! The things our men will do for us. :)
Sam---I'm going straight to your journal after this to see the pictures!!!!
Rachael I like Jax too---for some reason I think it's a little toughie name and his slogan will be, "if you mess me with I'll jax you up (instead of jack)". He's our little fighter <3 Will he always stay in the basement or eventually will he get the whole house? I kept Presley just in the kitchen for the first couple months and I was so nervous to let him into the rest of the house!
Mel---how is meanie and moe? I was looking at your journal a couple days ago and you were going to test until the trigger is out of your system. I'm so curious to see your progression tests from that! And then the progression to BFP!!

Dr Google will tell you yellow cm is normal...I remember reading it a bunch in the beginning :)

Jaxon is doing good. His wounds look a lot better today. He is sewww kewttt. lol. I'm going to let him go around the house, but i want him to heal and feel better first. Maybe in 3 weeks or so i will let him roam around. I also have my dog, Sadie. I hope they don't scrap. Ugh. She's been around cats before. When we go to my moms house she's always around cats. My mom has 3. She gets along okay, but VERY VERY jealous.

"I will jax you up" LOL! OMG Kels. That kills me! I didn't even think of that. Now i always will. Will have to share that with Andrew too. "I will jax your jaws" lmao!

Aahhh Lindsay, your belly issues have rubbed off on me! I've had a date with the bathroom like 3 times already in the last hour! Just randomly came on and now I'm dying. Oh God, please don't let it happen when I'm with a customer!!

Oh no! That was real bad for me in the beginning! It was all or nothing for like a week straight.of either! I hope it eases up for you! And the worst was not being allowed to have pepto lol

Well if it's a good sign, thank god for the squirts! lol Oh you girls, what would I do without you?! :) :) :)

I am not sure what is worse, squirts or the opposite. I suppose my constipation is bad but at least I can hide it at work. It's the strain of sh***ing pebbles after 3 days of nothing that can be a killer :lol: That and prune juice :sick:

Ooh Sam I remember the constipation with my last pregnancy! Ugg...the pebbles...after all that work. Not sure which I'd rather?

Omgosh girls! You had me laughing so hard! I am joining you with the squirts. My stomach was a mess today!! I am on the boat now and just took my day 2 pill so I hope I don't have another problem. It's tight quarters here!!! I did stop and pick up some Pepto on the way just in case.

Oh Sam I am taking so much crap I am not even sure now. I was taking some tables (pearls) for the cough along with ones one syrup with Codine. Then my doctor prescribed the Predisone (I think I am going to stop taking these). Yesterday I started taking the antibiotics (5 day Z pack). I just cant seem to shake this cough. It's kinda a dry hacky cough all day and gets worse at night so I am really not sleeping well. Any suggestions? Ugh!

Jessie I think the only thing that will help is rest and relaxation. And antibiotics! May is going to be an amazing month for you, so this sickness needs to GO AWAY.
Omg girls, we all gave each other the squirts! Sam, we need to rub off on you a little bit! lol

aw jess!! I hope you feel better soon hun!! at least it's at the coughing stage - that usually means it's on it's way out! rest and relax and hopefully your bum will behave this weekend!!

Kelsey - yay for the ticker!! how you feeling today??

Sam - How have you been feeling?? Did you get nauseous or throw up much??? I was full swing a mess by this point in my pregnancy at 10 weeks - although maybe I was getting better by then...I'm not sure...I think I've blocked it out of my memory!

Rach - how's the kitty?

what the fudge! FF changed my chart! GRRRR. Saying i O'd CD20? What is going on?

Jess - the codiene may make you constipated just depends on the strength in the bottle. Also I wouldn't necessarily stop the steroids cold turkey as you usually need to taper off but that depends on the starting dose, If yours aren't too high then you may be okay, I really think its the antibiotics that are giving you a dodgy tum and unless it is really bad you may just have to persevere (but tell your Dr for next time - hopefully there won't be)

Be back to write more in a minute

Omgosh girls, I feel SO much better today! I finally got a full night of sleep last night, my cough is better and no more upset stomach! Yeah!!! Today we took our boat out to the island we hang out and had a beautiful day of fresh air and sunshine!!!!

I am ready for AF to get here so I can get on with my next cycle. My temps are still all over the place!!

How are you girls doing? Any big plans for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->