1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

2hr 45mins now!! I am sure you'll knock em' dead! Do you think you might find out today? Hope they don't keep you waiting over the weekend.

Well girls, the scan was awesome :) Baby measured 6W6D and she said my EDD is 1/3/13 which is what my online calulator told me. Heartbeat was 139 <3 Cried like a baby. The lady was a real straight faced no emotion, just get on the table, put your but here, legs up. I was like ggeeezzz, then when I started crying she finally softened up. I'll hopefully be able to attach a pic of our lil blob

Attachments

• baby 1.jpg
    baby 1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
Rachael good luck at your interview!! Today is your day. Everything crossable is crossed. And if you can get tips that's AWESOME!

OMG Kelsey!!!!!!! I knew everything was going to go perfect. I am so happy for you!!!!! Look at that little peanut. I bet it's a girl. I just have that feeling.

Thanks for the support girls! I hope everything works out with one of these jobs. Grr!!

We miss you Jessie. Hope you're having fun :hi:

Thanks hun :) And in all your excitement with this job, don't forget today is bang bang day!!! Get it girl, get get it girl :sex: Your temps have been looking good!

Since i didn't temp the first half my cycle last month i don't really have much to go on. I did temp the whole month of March, but when i compare this month to that month.. it's like night and day! So crazy. I hope that's a good sign. When i went to the bathroom this morning i had a lot of stuff come out. I didn't check to see if it was ewcm, but it was watery like when there's your mans jizz up there LOL. We didn't BD yesterday, so i'm hoping it was from me. I feel different so far this cycle but idk if that's a good or bad thing! Not gonna get too carried away. Got another week to be sane before i become that crazy woman! :haha:

Well... 1 more hour until the interview. We shall see how this goes.

Yah, your vajayjay is just getting all fertile for Andrew!
Interview will go great. Warn them about your ownership of a bat in case they think of hiring ANYBODY else.

Yeah Kelsey!!! That's awesome news on your scan!!! I Just had to pop in to check on you!!! So exciting!!!

Rach- good luck with your interview.

AFM - we arrived in Spain this morning. It was an ok flight but I got no sleep!!! It's really hard to fall asleep in those chairs! Now it's 8 pm and I am ready to go to bed. We have been out walking around all day since we got here. I have basically been up for about 32 hours!! I am exhausted!!

Talk to you soon!!!

LOL I loved your comment Kelsey. OMG.... wish i would have read that sooner because i would have told them exactly that! ;)

Jessie i'm so glad you finally made it. I couldn't imagine trying to sleep in plane seats. UGH. It's bad enough sitting in them for more than an hr. Have fun!!! Enjoy yourself and that BDing.

Well went to the interview. She said she has 2 interviews tmrw and will let me know Monday either by phone or email. MMMK. Everything about it sounds great. I hope i get it. She was really nice. She threw in there that she has to interview all candidates that applied for the position (she said this as soon as we sat down). So i don't know if i should take that as "i already have someone in mind to hire... i just have to do this interview to make it fair". That's how i felt! I hope she calls. I really do.

Kels - :happydance: :cloud9:Wonderful pic and I am so happy for you. Chuffed to bits!! How was your OH? It is such a relief when you know everything is okay. I think I was quite numb the first scan.

Rachel - I read that ladies comment as maybe she already had you in mind but had to do the other interviews anyway. I am glad it went well and fingers crossed you hear good news Monday. Have you heard about the second job yet? Cm sound like its fertile and today is the day for bd!!

Jess - glad you are there safe and sound. Those long haul flights are not good. My OH can sleep anywhere but not me unfortunately. Hope the weather is warm and have a great time.

Yayyyyy Kelsey!!!! I was thinking about you all day!! I checked in on you just to see how it was and as soon as I saw it was good I went back to work lol Kirk's cooking dinner now so I'll post more later but I just wanted to say congrats and I'm so happy for you!!

and Rach - hope your interview went great and get some bang bang in tonight! :p

Kels you have completely made my day!!!!!!! I am soooooo over the moon for you Hun so wonderful!!! Congratulations!! Xxx :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Jess I am so glad you made it to Spain but sorry it was so long, hope you get lots of rest and wake up fresh for tomorrow. I think It might be hot there now, it's still cold in England!! And raining all the time so you're in the right place! Keep us posted! Xxx

Rach, I can't find your update about the interview, I hope you're ok xxx

Lindsay, Sam hope you're both ok xxx

I've been a worry wart today! Again! I keep thinking I should be having many many more crampy twingey feelings down there but they are easing off. My boob soreness eased off today too but came back tonight and no sickness whatsoever! Not feeling as hopeful girls but I know only the scan will tell and I should just be grateful to be given another chance! I need to CHILL but it's easier said than done! Xxx

Thank you Lindsay!

Mel i know it's sooooo hard to keep calm. i can't even imagine how crazy i will be about my symptoms when i become pregnant again. it's so hard to stay focused and accept that "hey, i am pregnant". I can't wait for you to have your appointment and they confirm that baby is indeed alive and chillen inside of you! I know you will worry like crazy up until that point. When is your appt?!?!

Hi Ladies!!

Kelsey - how you feeling today???? still floating from yesterday?! Love your ultrasound pic!! I cried at my first few scans - thankfully it was my SIL scanning me so it wasn't too awkward but I couldn't help it!! Even now I kind of hold my breath a bit as they put the probe on my belly even though I might have felt him move a second before. Probably something we'll all be scared of for ever, unfortunately!

Rach - hope you hear back soon from the job! Your temps look good - they kind of look like how mine did, I had the up and down sort of thing until I O'd and then it would go way up. FX'd for you this month!!

Mel - Those steroids will definitely suppress symptoms for you so try to relax for that little bean in you!! When is your appointment??

Jess - glad you made it to Spain - traveling is always hard on me but at least you'll sleep good after being up that long!!

Sam - hope you're feeling good and the bleeding is completely done!

AFM - having my parents and some close family friends over for a belated mother's day for my mom since we visited Kirk's mom last weekend. Kirk's vacuuming while I sit and watch tv and chat with you ladies <3 I've been getting small cramps lately, I'm thinking they're braxton hicks - but I'm not sure lol.

I just checked my email and got the rejection letter for that job. Totally just ruined my day. Money is getting tight and i'm trying to hard to find a job. I was suppose to get OPKs today but i can't afford them... ugh. And then when i woke up this morning my thumb felt like it was broken. No idea what i did to it in the night but its so sore. Who knows! lol. GAH just feel stressed to the max, but i know everything will work itself out. We're grillin out this evening. MMM... can't wait! Sooo hungry. Idk if i have something going on internally or what but i've had lower backache for a couple days now. It's not extreme or anything but it's annoying.

Aww rach I'm sorry :hugs:. Things will get better for you I promise. Sometimes in life we just have down times but it makes it all seem so much better when things start going your way again and they will xxx

oh bugger. Sorry about the job Rachel. I hope the BBQ helps to cheer you up a little, are there friends coming round? Have you heard about the second job yet? And I agree with everything Mel said. As for the back pain, just wondering if you have UTI (especially with the frequent bding). I seem to get a sore back before other urinary symptoms.

Lindsay - Have a great weekend with your Mum. Glad Kirk is looking after you by cleaning the house while you relax as you should! Bleeding all stopped, fizzled out over the weekend last week so slight tinged cm. This week all back to normal.

Jess - :boat:

Kelsey - how are you today? Still on :cloud9:?

afm - This has been a stressful week. Lots of revision and panicking about my exam that was today. It is part written, part assessment of real patients. That I could cope with but I have to verbalise what I am doing/seeing whilst being watched is my ultimate nightmare. I got about 2.5 hrs sleep last night thinking about this exam and woke up at 5.10! Its a good 1hrs drive to get there. I think it went well. Most of the different stations went well, one not so good and the multiple choice was more difficult than I thought but I think overall I have passed. Poor smartie will have huge come down from all my stress hormones I've been pumping out.

Aww Jessie you did get on!!! How sweet to check, I'm glad you have arrived and the fun has started :) Glad you're able to get your temps logged still!
Sam DH got a lil emotional (I'm sure he wished I wouldn't admit that to anybody). But, it's been a long road and he's wanted to start having babies before I was ready to start trying. So, he's been a patient man. I didn't realize what a stressful week you were having, your poor thing! I'm sure the exam went just perfect---you've got 2 lil brains in you working hard :)
Sorry Rachael to hear about the job. Do you have a lot of restaurants by you? Now that you like the idea of hostessing you could look into any place like that and with it being summer a lot of places will probably be hiring. FX'd you find something! And don't worry about the OPKs, if you do the every other day thing until you have a def. temp shift you should be fine.
And thanks Mel and Lindsay! Yes, still on cloud nine, but still worrying. Gosh, will it ever stop? I think after my 10 week u/s I'll feel a little more relaxed. I've been ravenous these past few weeks, but then last night I started getting a sinus headache and today it's full force and won't go away. I'm miserable and if I even think about eating food I get nauseous. I also have a pulled muscle in my back, so if I stand up or sit down it kills. Wow, I just complained, a lot! Sorry, back to my cloud 9 spot...:)

Rachael have fun at your cook out--hope you get to make some smores! And Lindsay have fun with your parents--that should be nice for you to all spend sometime together! Mel, keep cooking that lil bun.

Thanks girls. I'm trying to not let it get the best of me. Ugh just sucks though! I'll find something. You girls are awesome. Thanks for letting me vent :hugs:

Sam i hate feeling that stress, anxiousness (to get it over with). It's such an uncomfortable feeling and the longer you sit and think about it the worse it feels. I imagine you did wonderful. Thank goodness it's over, right? Smartie is probably relieved! lol.

Kelsey awhhh i hope you start feeling better! It has to suck to have all that wrong at once. I hate not feeling good. Andrew has a pulled muscle in his back too. I absolutely hate back pain. I can't handle that shizz. There was one point i had a pulled back muscle that wouldn't friggin heal for like a month or better. I thought it was going to be permanent. I'm so happy everything went good with your appointment. I knew it would!! SO exciting. When are you going to spill the news? 12 weeks?

Well i honestly don't know what is going on with me today lol. The backache left but then it came back. Also, i sometimes feel crampy in my ovaries. Things taste funny and i keep smelling weird stuff. This is all too weird for being CD13. Food doesn't even sound good to me lately. I just can't even explain it ugh. I sound psycho... lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->