1 dpo, need tww buddies. 1 BFP

Stalking! I heard that stretchy yellow (or white) cm is a good sign of pregnancy. I believe I am 2dpo ,I hope you get your bfp!:)

Hi ladies!

I believe I am 1 DPO after a mmc/D&C on Jun 5th. Won't know for sure until I temp a few more days but figure I'd join you all anyway :) We only managed one BD session the day before O....I know there's a chance but I'm thinking I'll end up with AF by the 14th or 15th.

Hi ladies!

I believe I am 1 DPO after a mmc/D&C on Jun 5th. Won't know for sure until I temp a few more days but figure I'd join you all anyway :) We only managed one BD session the day before O....I know there's a chance but I'm thinking I'll end up with AF by the 14th or 15th.

Just takes one :spermy: which means, you're in the game!! :thumbup:

Good luck and welcome!!

Good morning, ladies.

Last night I wasn't able to update because I got home so late and went to bed. At 7:44 p.m driving, I felt sharp twinges on the SAME spot I had the ovulation twinges and the cramping ever since. So, I'm marking that as my implantation time. TMI: I was also having gas cramps and pains but I know the left side twinges were from something else, but going back to the gas cramps and pains....I haven't changed my diet and don't get those, so I'm going to say that's a sign, aswell.

Now, 7 DPO, it's really early and I went to the bathroom and had yellow and white--mostly yellow--lotiony/wet/CM. Hmmm.

Nipples still sore and DARK. Dull cramping in that same left spot that was pinching last night. :D

2nd raised temp this morning....hopefully get my crosshairs tomorrow :)

Calm - How long will you hold out to test? Hope you get your BFP! Are you TTC #1? I like your siggy :) hehe

Rainbow - GL to you as well! Looks like we are a day apart :) Did you have a previous loss and are trying to conceive your rainbow as well?

2nd raised temp this morning....hopefully get my crosshairs tomorrow :)

Calm - How long will you hold out to test? Hope you get your BFP! Are you TTC #1? I like your siggy :) hehe

This will be my 3rd child and 4th pregnancy if I get my BFP

I don't temp so I don't know much about the pros or cons with rising or declining temps, sorry. I'm going to test friday, but knowing me, probably tomorrow morning. :blush:

Calm - We are trying for #4. Our forth will be our last! I started temping because my cycles are ridiculously long with many false positives on my OPK's. Temping is the only way for me to confirm that I actually ovulated. This is an exceptionally short cycle for me! I took some soy pills once my bleeding stopped...so it could be from the pills, or it might just be that I'm extra fertile after my loss. Really hoping we caught the egg!

Calm - We are trying for #4. Our forth will be our last! I started temping because my cycles are ridiculously long with many false positives on my OPK's. Temping is the only way for me to confirm that I actually ovulated. This is an exceptionally short cycle for me! I took some soy pills once my bleeding stopped...so it could be from the pills, or it might just be that I'm extra fertile after my loss. Really hoping we caught the egg!

I would temp, but I can be so absent-minded in the morning that I would get up, run down stairs to get my hubby's coffee brewing then realize I screwed up the temp rule--temp before moving--haha.

you guys symptoms sound great :) @calm lovely symptoms! I had dark areolas with my first. definitely a tell tale sign

Okay, interesting past two days. Yesterday (7dpo) I don't know why I peed on a stick (First response) seeing how early I was, got bored.

It was negative, then I came back to it maybe 20-30 minutes later and the top and bottom had like a starting of a line pink color. Kinda like it was starting to make a line on both sides but stopped and I had it opened and exposed to air. I wasn't reading too much into it but I compared it with other negatives I took 6 dpo--again, foolish to test that early but was bored-- and nothing appeared on those only the 7dpo one.

Fast forward to this morning, I decided to test again to see if whatever I saw yesterday would be darker, well at first nothing was there then once it dried (yes, I took it out of it's casing) a very, very, VERY faint line appeared and the top and bottom line starters are darker.

I'm uploading a pic, pretty please tell me what you think. Also, it looks darker in person compared to the camera image, I also inverted it.

***Forgot to add today's symptoms. Sore BB's, nipple still dark. Pinchy feeling on left side. Last night I dreamt that I had a positive pregnancy test and I surprised my mother with the news. Also, areola is slightly dark but looking red, like increase of blood flow, and veiny.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 10
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
I can see a partial line starting from the left side in the colour pic..in the inverted picture I can see the start of the line also. Hope this line becomes clearly visible in the next few days! I managed to hold out until 10dpo with my last pregnancy and my line on the frer at the 3 minute mark was light but easily visible. You should know for sure in the next 48 hours!

I had lunch at 11:15 and I have the worst heartburn since then and still going on and it's 2 in the afternoon. I NEVER, EVER get heartburn. Hmmmmm. Also, the sides of my bb's are now hurting, all this time I had just nipple soreness and this morning my bb's were sore but not the side pain. Zaps of shooting pains in breast, also.

I hate this waiting game. CM is non existent today.

@calm I honestly think you are pregnant. I had all those symptoms with my first :) test again!

1DPO here. Apparently I o early this cycle and this will be a long wait.... AFM I am 30 and have a 9 month old currently we want another close in age to her.

goodluck hun :) do you have a gender preference or just as long as baby is healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->