1 dpo, need tww buddies. 1 BFP

1DPO here. Apparently I o early this cycle and this will be a long wait.... AFM I am 30 and have a 9 month old currently we want another close in age to her.

Welcome to the thread, Peanut!!! Good luck!!!!!

Hey all hope you don't mind me joining you. I am 7dpo today and been having all kinds of symptoms since 3dpo (probably progesterone)I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting ugh! I have had lots of cramping on the left side think I ov from the left. I keep getting dull pains In the top of the left thigh,bum cheek,groin and lower back very weird. Sometimes it's tingling like I have the chills but just at the top of my left thigh. Since 3dpo my nipples have been very tender to touch and the odd shooting pains at the side very dull though and only the right breast. And gassy! Boy have I been letting loose lool (tmi sorry ladies) my cm is thick creamy at 6dpo I had the smallest spot of blood when on toilet paper only, and I mean pin head small I had my beady eye out lol it was red/pinkish colour. I didn't see anything else for about 12 hours after, then there was the smallest streak of red/pink blood. I read it could be a breakthrough bleed whatever that means... Other than that I've had a shooting pain across my bikini line for about 5secs but most the dull pain is on the left only nothing much on the right at all. When I was link my dog my uterus or bladder I'm not sure it felt full but I didn't need to pee never felt that before. I planned on testing at 10dpo but I tested just...(you know! Just to make sure the tests work ;-p) lool obviously it was BFN but I knew it would be I will test again at 10 dpo if I can hold out.

Wishing all of us BFP's and sorry for the essay lol

welcome! the spotting could have been implantation. in that case I would wait atleast 3 or 4 more days before testing again. gl! :)

Hey all hope you don't mind me joining you. I am 7dpo today and been having all kinds of symptoms since 3dpo (probably progesterone)I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting ugh! I have had lots of cramping on the left side think I ov from the left. I keep getting dull pains In the top of the left thigh,bum cheek,groin and lower back very weird. Sometimes it's tingling like I have the chills but just at the top of my left thigh. Since 3dpo my nipples have been very tender to touch and the odd shooting pains at the side very dull though and only the right breast. And gassy! Boy have I been letting loose lool (tmi sorry ladies) my cm is thick creamy at 6dpo I had the smallest spot of blood when on toilet paper only, and I mean pin head small I had my beady eye out lol it was red/pinkish colour. I didn't see anything else for about 12 hours after, then there was the smallest streak of red/pink blood. I read it could be a breakthrough bleed whatever that means... Other than that I've had a shooting pain across my bikini line for about 5secs but most the dull pain is on the left only nothing much on the right at all. When I was link my dog my uterus or bladder I'm not sure it felt full but I didn't need to pee never felt that before. I planned on testing at 10dpo but I tested just...(you know! Just to make sure the tests work ;-p) lool obviously it was BFN but I knew it would be I will test again at 10 dpo if I can hold out.

If you read back at my symptoms, yours sounds almost identical, especially the left side cramping and upper thigh cramps. Welcome to the thread and GOOD LUCK!!

Nothing new to report, just my breast still look like they are dealing with a heavy blood flow, they are warm looking and veiny, dark.

I took a test and bfn, so I'm assuming the others yesterday were evaps, grr.

I will update if anything new, and testing tomorrow.

Welcome new ladies! GL to us all :)

Nothing new to report on my end....

Can't wait to see a BFP in here!

welcome! the spotting could have been implantation. in that case I would wait atleast 3 or 4 more days before testing again. gl! :)

Thank you rainbow, I'm not getting too excited as I'm sure you know anything can happen in the tww. Some of these symptoms I've never had before so I'm praying this is it. Thank you again.

If you read back at my symptoms, yours sounds almost identical, especially the left side cramping and upper thigh cramps. Welcome to the thread and GOOD LUCK!!

Hey calm thanks for your reply, yes we sound very similar and close in cycle I got a positive opk on the 26th ovd on the 27th. The cramps have gone for now jus pain in the lower back now, are you still cramping?

GOOD LUCK! to you calm I'm praying we get that BFP!!!

I need a buddy close to my cycle as this is already taking forever

Thank you rainbow, I'm not getting too excited as I'm sure you know anything can happen in the tww. Some of these symptoms I've never had before so I'm praying this is it. Thank you again.

your welcome :) and yea I understand. The 2ww is very cruel,I wish we didn't have to wait so long to find out

your welcome :) and yea I understand. The 2ww is very cruel,I wish we didn't have to wait so long to find out

The wait is the worst!! I don't mind if it ends in BFP lol if not I really have gone crazy! :wacko:

Good earrrrly morning, ladies.

5:30 a.m on a saturday here, I was awoken at 4:30 a.m by my darling husband because he had an epiphany with a project he's been working on and haaaaaad to share it with me. He knows very well that once you wake me up I can no longer fall back to sleep and if I tried it would take hours, by then it's time for the alarm to go off.

Vent over.

It's 10 DPO for me and I can't test yet as I have no test left--poas-aholic.
I will be heading to the store, shortly. I will have to wait 4 hours when I get back because FMU is done already and I will be diluted with coffee that I'm drinking now.

I honestly don't feel any "symptoms" I was experiencing before except I still have the darker nipples and the road map chest. Other than that, I feel discouraged. My CM is bone dry. I have been more sleepy, dunno. When I got pregnant with my son who's now 2.5 years old, I tested positive on 10 DPO, so I'm kind of afraid to see a BFN on a "traditional" testing date, you know?

Crap, I feel like I'm out this cycle. I just don't have the "feeling" anymore. Of course a lot of ladies experience the pre-baby blues and end up getting a BFP, sooooo let's see show we? Happy thoughts!!! :happydance:

Constipated for the last few days, ugh--pants don't fit.

TMI: Yellow STRETCHY CM today after a couple of days of being bone dry--what is that about???

Nipples look purple all day, normally pink. I'm forgetting if I ever get this around AF, but this early? AF isn't due until wednesday the 9th.

I can't seem to rid the bloat I've had since Ovulation day, maybe has to do with my increase in pickles, hot sauce, hot peppers consumption, lately.

I'm just at the point where I need to know yes or no to set my mind at ease, ha.

I'd love for a BFP but if I'm not I would like my body to show me some clear signs that I'm out of luck this month so I can stop obsessing over symptoms and begin to prepare more accordingly for next cycle. :nope:

temp dip for me today hope its not a bad thing

fx for you! :)

Constipated for the last few days, ugh--pants don't fit.

TMI: Yellow STRETCHY CM today after a couple of days of being bone dry--what is that about???

Nipples look purple all day, normally pink. I'm forgetting if I ever get this around AF, but this early? AF isn't due until wednesday the 9th.

I can't seem to rid the bloat I've had since Ovulation day, maybe has to do with my increase in pickles, hot sauce, hot peppers consumption, lately.

I'm just at the point where I need to know yes or no to set my mind at ease, ha.

I'd love for a BFP but if I'm not I would like my body to show me some clear signs that I'm out of luck this month so I can stop obsessing over symptoms and begin to prepare more accordingly for next cycle. :nope:

those seems like good signs ! do you usually get that before a period?

my symptoms up to today

peeing more
constipation
boobs look bigger
cm
dark ring around areolas
on and off sore boobs

I hope this is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts