1 dpo, need tww buddies. 1 BFP

Yay calm!! Super happy for you :) what is your edd?

Thanks, Rainbow!! :flower:

Ummm, the EDD is March 18, 2015 BUT… I never deliver on the due day, my other two were born 36+4 and 36+3 weeks, I guess they were eager to meet me. :happy dance: Soooo, I'm guesstimating the end of february to early march. Lol, I guess I can't give a simple answer these days--so elaborate. :dohh:

Your welcome! :)

and awsome :) lol no worries I understand what you mean lol . Are you going to make a pregnancy journal? Would love to follow your journey :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months:)

Hey ladies just a quick update AF got me today so... Onto another cycle.
Good luck to you all calm hope you have a happy 9M xxx

Hey ladies just a quick update AF got me today so... Onto another cycle.
Good luck to you all calm hope you have a happy 9M xxx

I'm sorry about the :witch: I wish you luck this up coming cycle.

:dust::dust::dust:

Ugh, is it normal to be sooooo sleepy so early on? I don't remember being so sleepy with my other two. My eyes were getting super heavy while I was driving home yesterday and I had to pull over for a piece of candy for a lift.

Every day this week i'm fighting to stay awake past 8:30 p.m. I know it's worth it, but don't need a car crash. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

hey calm just wondering if your still cramping? I just need something to compare my symptoms too

Rainbow, yes I still have the cramping on and off. Sometimes I still think AF is coming, but nada.

oh ok thanks for answering! im in the same boat. cramping is on and off and feels like they are starting to diminish and with your fatigue I had that with my first pregnancy. always tired and taking naps

I completely forgot to add an update to one of my main symptoms I experienced so that future TTC'ers can compare to.

During my whole TWW process I shared that a lot of my symptoms were focused on my left side, left ovary, just left side in general.

Well after my scan I asked the sonographer which side the baby implanted on and she said the LEFT SIDE. So since 1 dpo I felt pinching on my left side just like I did with my son 2.5 years ago. YOU CAN get symptoms early. :thumbup::thumbup:

calm81 - That's useful info! I felt mine on the right side and now I'm only at 8DPO but I have a horrible headache right now (when I usually never get them!) and a lovely coldsore in the corner of my mouth! The headache situation isn't helped by me wanting to eat Haribo though, damn sugar :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->