1 dpo, need tww buddies. 1 BFP

Last night around 11:45 p.m sharp pinching on my left side where ovary is.

This morning I woke up and checked nipples and they were purplish and the veins are looking more prominent and warm looking. Like my breast look hot--extra blood flow? The montgomery tubercles are scattering more with the little whiteheads. I woke up at 6:30 a.m the normal time and hubby asked me to go get him some breakfast from McDonald's (lazy sunday), and after eating I fell asleep watching a good program????? I NEVER fall asleep in the day time.

I took a test at 6:30 a.m with FMU and got a BFN, so if I end up not being pregnant this month, then I apparently don't know my body the way I thought I did.

For about two hours and as I'm currently typing this, I feel AF like cramps BUT only on my left side. I'm not due for AF until Wednesday, 3 days from now. Why on one side? It's even reaching my left upper/inner thigh area.

I HATE THIS!:growlmad: I'm growning very doubtful about this being my month because of the 11 dpo BFN on a FRER test.

Why does every thing have to mimic the same thing? Ovulation, PMS, Pregnancy--days leading up to PMS all feel the same.:nope:

Okay, I'm sorry for venting, just sad today. I hope everyone else gets some good baby dust. Good luck, girlies!! I'll try not to be a Debbie Downer.:thumbup:

My forehead feels hot, like I went outside and my forehead had a rush of heat followed by a headache feeling from the hot flash. As I right this my forehead is really warm, but I'm not sick--plus runny nose that lasted just 10 minutes….what the heck?

your symptoms do sound good tho. maybe test after a missed af. could be that its still to early :)

Went out and bought a bag full of dollar tree "first choice" test, dollar each.

Negative--then 20minutes to an hour later evaps?? What do you think?

I'm losing hope on this month.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi Calm!

Hope you don't mind me butting in!

The tests look good to me! Having said that, I've never seen a bfp so I don't know how good I am at spotting evaps!

I'm guessing I'm 11 dpo (but don't know). I've been feeling a bit different this month, but I have convinced myself of this before! I did a test this morning, bfn. So of course I pulled it apart! After that I thought I saw a glimmer of a line, but I know it's most likely an evap. Or I'm seeing things!

Anyway, hope it's the start of a BFP for you x

Hi Calm!

Hope you don't mind me butting in!

The tests look good to me! Having said that, I've never seen a bfp so I don't know how good I am at spotting evaps!

I'm guessing I'm 11 dpo (but don't know). I've been feeling a bit different this month, but I have convinced myself of this before! I did a test this morning, bfn. So of course I pulled it apart! After that I thought I saw a glimmer of a line, but I know it's most likely an evap. Or I'm seeing things!

Anyway, hope it's the start of a BFP for you x

Butt in all you want, the more the merrier :flower:

Also, you're 11 DPO, you're still early--I'm sending baby dust your way!:dust::dust:

Still here ladies. 7dpo and off to bed I go! I have a job interview to keep me distracted tomorrow.....and another one on Thursday!

Good morning, 5:23 a.m here, I woke up at 4:40 a.m having to pee and thought "I will NOT waste this beautiful concentrated pee on the porcelain throne!" and took another $tree test. I've officially taken 6--YES 6--since yesterday, 5 of them yesterday all had faint/with color lines to them AFTER THE ALLOTTED TIME.

Flash forward to this morning and the 2nd line appeared at the 5 minute mark (the box says read results in 2 minutes discard after 10 minutes) and I watched it get darker by the 8 minute mark--now 45 minutes late it's a faint colorful line.

I'M NOT CELEBRATING until I get a FRER test or until it gets darker before the 2 minute time. Actually, I'm not even sure if I want to buy FRER because the $tree gave me the line first (I used my last FRER yesterday--I know. I know:blush:)

Although, I DO want a nice keepsake and the $tree looks gross after a few hours and I still have my FRER from my 2.5 year old son and it looks good.

I'm due for AF tomorrow, please don't let her show.
Yesterday my bb's were killing me and of course veiny, especially surrounding the nipple area. Nipples still dark. The bad part is I feel like AF is coming, she's got a distinct cramps feeling that are different from the cramps I've had since O day. I'm scared she's a creeping by.

If I end up getting my period after 6 $tree faint lines I will never buy those again, don't care if they're cheap. I know I read it past the 2 minute, but come on, 6 evaps?? In a row?? With color?? Cruel!!:growl mad:

Oh, still sleepy, lazy feeling, bloated, extra gassy after every meal, increased appetite, cat won't stop stalking me.

Staying :coffee:

NO AF, and another faint line on 4 $tree test in the time frame, I still don't trust those test, so I'm getting ready to go to the store to pick up a clear blue digital that reads "pregnant," or "shit out of luck" instead of line analyzing my life away. Also, I will still pick up a FRER even though I said I didn't want to search for lines, it's for a keepsake if the digital shows positive. You can't save the digital readings.

Nervous. :neutral:

I will update as soon as I'm done, regardless of results.

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'M STILL IN SHOCK!! It still feels like AF is about to start!!!

Good luck to all you ladies and baby dust is being sent your way, you all helped keep me sane during the TWW, hugs!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I will keep checking this thread for any of your updates

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
Congrats calm! So happy for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm 9 DPO but really not feely much of anything. I guess I'll know either way in a few days :)

Congrats calm! So happy for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm 9 DPO but really not feely much of anything. I guess I'll know either way in a few days :)

Thank you, and don't get discouraged, a lot of ladies don't get any symptoms and get BFP. You're way early. :dust:

I am surprising okay with either outcome this cycle :)

Congrats calm so happy for you! :)

Today is 12dpo for me and still getting bfn I still have the mild cramping and back pain, tender nipples, peeing more(always thirsty). I don't know what's going on but I doubt I'm pregnant, surely it would of shown by now I really though was our month.

Mind if I join in? I'm 5-6 dpo today. We aren't doing meds or temping this cycle but I did break down and use an opk which was positive on cd 12 (cd 18 today). Trying so hard not to SS this cycle but it's crazy hard! Really don't think this is our cycle tho. We only got to bd around ovulation on cd 12 and 14, plus I wound up with Strep throat and am on antibiotics now for that (got it sunday, dr confirmed Monday). Sorry for the long intro, just looking for ladies to help me hold out on testing til after 7/21 (af due). I have a crazy long lp, by the way, it's 17 days.

Today is 12dpo for me and still getting bfn I still have the mild cramping and back pain, tender nipples, peeing more(always thirsty). I don't know what's going on but I doubt I'm pregnant, surely it would of shown by now I really though was our month.

I tested negative on a FRER test 12 DPO, and faint line on a cheap $tree test. You're not out yet!!! I'm 14 DPO today and finally got faint line on FRER. Your symptoms are close to mine.
:dust::dust::dust:

Mind if I join in? I'm 5-6 dpo today. We aren't doing meds or temping this cycle but I did break down and use an opk which was positive on cd 12 (cd 18 today). Trying so hard not to SS this cycle but it's crazy hard! Really don't think this is our cycle tho. We only got to bd around ovulation on cd 12 and 14, plus I wound up with Strep throat and am on antibiotics now for that (got it sunday, dr confirmed Monday). Sorry for the long intro, just looking for ladies to help me hold out on testing til after 7/21 (af due). I have a crazy long lp, by the way, it's 17 days.

Welcome, Kryssy!!!

Sorry about the strep throat, I had that before, OUCH. Also, DH and I only BD twice, day of ovulation and the day after, it only takes one :spermy: to get that BFP, you're in the game just as much as everyone that BD like mad this month, haha.

haha! thanks calm! and congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested negative on a FRER test 12 DPO, and faint line on a cheap $tree test. You're not out yet!!! I'm 14 DPO today and finally got faint line on FRER. Your symptoms are close to mine.
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks calm, It gives me hope that we have similar symptoms and you got your BFP :happydance: I think today is just one of those days tbh :dohh:. I have been using IC 25miu I'll keep testing until BFP or AF. Thanks calm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->