1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been on for a few days.
I miscarried on Sunday :(
My scan just showed some pregnancy tissue that I hadn't passed yet. The cramps kicked in yesterday afternoon and it seems I've passed it all now :(
Me and DH are so devastated!!!

Sorry if I won't be on here much over the next few days need to sort my head out.

Thank you all for being there for me!

xxx

Oh Beth hun I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could say or do that would make it better.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been on for a few days.
I miscarried on Sunday :(
My scan just showed some pregnancy tissue that I hadn't passed yet. The cramps kicked in yesterday afternoon and it seems I've passed it all now :(
Me and DH are so devastated!!!

Sorry if I won't be on here much over the next few days need to sort my head out.

Thank you all for being there for me!

xxx

Beth I am so sorry for your loss :( I dont think anything I will say will numb the pain but im here if you ever need a chat x

Oh Beth I am so so sorry
Big hugs to you and your DH
There are no words we can say that will make things better but I am sure it is fair to say we are all thinking about you both
Take care of yourself and DH
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Like the other ladies have said I'm so sorry for your loss and I know that your pain is so great and words from us won't ease that. But, we are thinking of you and here to lend and ear if you want to talk. Sending all my love and prayers to you and your family hunni!

Tears trickling down my face baby doll, I am so sorry if u ever need to talk just log on and we are here for u, take ur time and just spend the hols with dh curled up on the sofa cuddling

:hugs::kiss::hugs::flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

beth sweetie im so sorry.. ur in my prays and i hope u keep ur head up... IM so sorry again and hugs for u and ur husband :(

Oh Beth I'm so very sorry. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling Hun. Like the other girls said, if you need a chat we're all here. You're in my thoughts. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug:

Merry Christmas ladies

I just wanted to let you all know that I am typing this message with a rather nice diamond on my finger!! :happydance:

I am an ENGAGED woman..... :cloud9::cloud9:

Never been happier when my son said to me wow mummy now we are a family with the same last name BLESS

Santa is amazing xxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats star and happy xmas, post a pic of the rock, nothing like a diamond to make a gal smile!

Oh thank you Nando I can hardly contain myself biggest surprise ever xxx

I'll change my avatar as I don't know how to attach a photo on here, how's u and bubba doing? I had leaking bb's lastnight is that a good sign I've never had it since breast feeding 4 yrs ago (8DPO)

xx

Ooh star what a gorgeous ring! leaky boobs can be a sign, any other symptoms? ooooooh im getting doubly excited now! Me and bubs are doing fine finally getting a noticeable bump but feeling uncomfortable with it but not complaining! Fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxx

Thank u so much it has been a dream world here love it, i have sore achy boobs had pinching left side and have excess saliva that makes me feel sick? Who knows though xx

Hi ladies

Thank you all for your lovely messages.

Hope you all had a very Merry Xmas. A massive congratulations on your Engagement Fee. That ring is beautiful!

xxx

Thank you Beth, you have been in my thoughts everyday xxx

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and Star I see you did! CONGRATS!!! That ring is beautiful! All your symptoms sound so promising! When are you going to test?
Welcome back Beth! How you doing luv? Are you getting back on the TTC wagon just yet?
Toots! How ya been?
How's everyone else doing? I've been busy! Had a big snow storm last couple days. Still trying to clean up from Christmas! I'm still finding bits of wrapping paper everywhere. Been really tired so yesterday the family went out for lunch and I feel asleep on the way home in the car around 3:30pm. When we got home I told my hubby I was going to lay down for an hour. Well I didn't wake up till 10pm and got up 6:30am! I needed it. Crazy but I still feel sleepy! :haha: We had a great Christmas and the kids have so many toys I have to go thru them today and get rid o some old toys because I have no room for them! Well, just wanted to check on you ladies! When is everyone testing again?

Hey Jojo

Welcome back! Just need Toots Lou back and the old gang is all here, I am so excited about it all was a dafty this morning and tested BFN of course only just 10dpo was gutted as such strong symptoms not gonna test now till friday xxxxxx

I got a def neg at 10dpo and then a vvvvvvvvvvvv faint BFP on 11dpo! ALmost couldn't see it! Hold on hunni!!! Can't wait till you test on Fri! How are you holding out till then? I would be testing every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->