1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

JOJO!!!

ha ha I'm trying so hard to not be a POAS addict again lol... even though I really really wanna do it everyday maybe cave again on thursday but then I'd be aswell waiting till strong BFP on FRIDAY lol :)

xxxx

Hello girls hope your all well roll on next week for testing hope I dont cave in x

Hi everyone
Congratulations Star, beautiful ring and fingers crossed for BFP
I am now CD2 and am going to take soy isoflavones from days 3-7 however I am away with bloody work from 10th jan - 15th jan which would be CD 15 -19 (i got a positive OPK on day 15 last month when my husband was abroad without me) so i am not at all pleased that another month missed.
maybe the soy will help me ovulate earlier, fingers crossed but we will see.

hi everyone hope you all had a great christmas n congratulations starchase on your loverly ring,i was just hoping you may be able help me to understand where i could be in my cycle as i started af on 20th dec n it was a day early and the most painfull one ive had in a long time plus it lasted 7 days and then ive had one day without any af bleeding which was yesterday to now start with af cramps and more brown cm sorry if tmi but any help would be great :) and a big congratulations to everyone who has had bfp x

Thank you wishing4baby3 I would say you are on CD10, because ur AF was so painful it sounds like you have had a really good clear out especially with bleeding for 7 days and the brown cm will prob be the final bit of it (old lining) how long are your cycles and when wud u expect to ovulate honey? Alot of people on here say that they got their BFP after a really bad AF... I'm even sure it was Jojo on here that it happened too so fx'd honey

I ovulate on CD15 so hopefullynot long to go

xxxx

hi starchase i have a 28 day cycle usually except last month it was 27 days and im sure i ovulate around day 14 but i just go by the change in cm so never 100% sure what day it actually happens i just bd every other day for a wk once cm starts changing to a stringy like thing lol and dont stop till it goes more creamy or dry lol sorry tmi,am i doing the right thing or should i be doing anything else,thankyou for youe quick reply again and hope you get ur bfp very soon :) x

If u are not usung OPKs I would start Bding from 10cd (so start today- cd11) if you haven't and then do it again in 2 days then every day till after ov pain I have 29 day cycle I get positive opk on cd15 so actually ovulate on cd 16 and we do it till cd18 to make sure

Mine is - 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18
yours - 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 7 17

hard going but has to be done ha ha
hope this helps plus when you get the EWCM sperm can survive for 3 days so that way there should be loads in there to catch the egg:)

xxxx

thankyou star id beta let the fun begin lol,we will be testing around the same time then too,i cant wait lol :)well good luck n lets wish for plenty of baby dust x :) x

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Whoo hoo

:happydance: I am in shock thank you for everything girls couldn't have done it without everyone of u xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby:

omg starchase a very big congratulations on ur bfp,what a great end of the yr and a brill and exciting start for 2011,hope you have a easy and healthy 9 months and fingers crossed it wont be long till i join you :) x x x :)

OMG!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::hugs::hugs::hugs::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We want a pic!!!! Congrats hunni! I'm soooooooooo happy for you! What a great way to start the new year!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo I don't know how to load it on?? really wanna post it (so pretty), absolutely loving ur baby scan absolutely gorgeous still on cloud 9

Where is my Lou Lou lol :)??

Wishing get on that routine and u'll get that eggie, one thing I did which I am positive gave me a BFP sorry too much information.... I made my man come first and then I orgasmed I heard that doing it that way made sure that the soldiers were vaccumed up through the cervix...

Go girl go xxxx

:thumbup:
Jojo I don't know how to load it on?? really wanna post it (so pretty), absolutely loving ur baby scan absolutely gorgeous still on cloud 9
I made my man come first and then I orgasmed I heard that doing it that way made sure that the soldiers were vaccumed up through the cervix...

NOTED!!!! :thumbup:

Congrats Star, fantastic news
Engaged and BFP in 1 week - WOW !!!!
xxxx

congrats hun diamonds on your finger and the most priceless gem in your tummy, what a week! sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you I am seriously so happy and on cloud 9 right now it is so surreal everything I've ever wanted I have... 2011 is gonna be a good year but 2010 was AMAZING ha ha xxxx

you upload it the smae way you upload your diamond picture. Then you go to Post Reply,then there is a little paper clip icon and you upload your pics as an attachment there! You can email them to me if you want and I'll upload them on here for you if that's easier. I'll PM you my email address.

Thats it sent deary how do you get a URL for ur photos my avatar I can upload any photo put I need url to attach to thread??

xxx

Here you go Star!

photo.jpg

Its beautiful! Are you gonna test again to see it getting darker?

OMG fee!!!!!!!! What fantastic news:happydance::baby:. No need to ask if you've had a good christmas:haha:. So happy for you hun:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->