1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Lou Lou yeah..... I am so excited I POAS again this morning getting darker, pic above certainly doesn't do it justice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanna see the updated pic too! Send it to me so we can all see!

Toots! How you been hunni? How was your holiday? Anyone testing soon?

photo.jpg

Here is your 2nd preggo test! Its such a beautiful thing hunni! I'm so happy for you! When you feel comfy with me changing you to a bump buddy let me know!

happy new year to all, wishing healthy and happy 2011 to all and fingers x'd lots more bfp's.
I have been feeling baby kick since yesterday so my new year came early :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

happy new year ladies,just a quick question,i had thick stringy cm for 3 days on cycle day 10,11 n 12 and at cd 12 it would stretch alot and im now cd13 and its creamy again and feel very wet,sorry if tmi but was wondering if i may have ovulated early or can you get creamy cm while ovulation,i did get a bad aching stitch pain down my right side on cd 10 and cd11 as well as backache but today nothing,i did bd on cd 10 and cd 11 and was again tonight so fingers crossed i will have somthing there if i did ovulate early plus had pink discharge on cd10 n cd 11 but period was longer n so thought it was the last bit clearing out,anyone got any ideas n do you think i should carry on bding just incase thankyou :) x

Happy New Year everyone...

Thank you very much Jojo for posting my pics I am defo ur bump buddie going to dr next week for bloods and to fill out matty forms so excited it is now so real.., I am getting quite sick though which is funny never got this first time round its the excess saliva... yuck!! Really freakily enjoyed my oh so sober NYE lol...,

Wishing I would guess you are ovulating now!!!! EWCM is a sign of ovulation but it acts as an almost nutrient rich coating to help the sperm survive and it can take 7 hours for them to reach the egg I'm guessing you are ov now now now whoo hoo..., bd again tonight to cover it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year everyone...

Thank you very much Jojo for posting my pics I am defo ur bump buddie going to dr next week for bloods and to fill out matty forms so excited it is now so real.., I am getting quite sick though which is funny never got this first time round its the excess saliva... yuck!! Really freakily enjoyed my oh so sober NYE lol...,

Wishing I would guess you are ovulating now!!!! EWCM is a sign of ovulation but it acts as an almost nutrient rich coating to help the sperm survive and it can take 7 hours for them to reach the egg I'm guessing you are ov now now now whoo hoo..., bd again tonight to cover it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi star would just like to say ur defo right:thumbup: as even though i wasnt going do it any more i thought it wouldnt hurt to check my cervix tonight and to my happiness :happydance: its loverly n high plus open :) sorry oh but i will not be taking no for an answer tonight hung ova or not lol :haha:,lets hope this could be my month join you :hugs:

evening all,
nice test Star and good job you found out before NYE drinks !
i have what i think is swine flu - and have never felt so ill in my entire life - thank goodness i am not preggers yet as very risky
going to lie down again, all this typing has exhausted me again !
Happy New Year everyone
xx

What a lovely BFP Starchase here is to a happy and healthy 9 months

How was everyones New Year? I was in bed for 10pm as I had a banging headache - AF should be here by Tuesday booooooooooooooo BFN yesterday so I have just decided not to test until I am officially late x

Thank you girlies still so surreal but so excited,...

Wishing go get that eggie ur defo joining me this month whoo hoo xx

Ducktales get better soon honey have you been checked over by the dr, how's ur temp honey/? My DS has underlying health problems and he got swine flu feb this year it was the scariest 48 hrs of our lives but he pulled through don't be complacent with it and make sure u are drinking plenty fluids xxxxx

Thanks Frankie, headache good sign - 9dpo I got big stinking BFN and then got my faint BFP on 11dpo and no mistaking one on 12dpo, still plenty time

fx'd for everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Fee you got a beautiful BFP :) :) :)
I'm so sorry I wasn't here to congratulate you earlier!
I'm so pleased for you!!!!!
Such a fantastic ending to the year and beginning of a new one!!!

Lots & lots of love xxx

Happy New Year Everyone...May all your hopes,dreams and wishes come true!

xxx

Thanks Frankie, headache good sign - 9dpo I got big stinking BFN and then got my faint BFP on 11dpo and no mistaking one on 12dpo, still plenty time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be around 11dpo today so caved in and BFN I just dont feel that this is my month :( x

hi ladies how are you all today,im feeling very moody and upset today:(( and fed up of this waiting game lol,im having small sharp shooting pains from what i would say is my cervix today so just keeping my fingers crossed ive ovulated and its my cervix closing or moving plus i keep getting a little pain coming and going above my right hip,would you all say ive ovulated n start counting down till testing day or just keep bding oh even though i cant be bothered as its really tiring me out lol but would be worth it if it helps for us to get our bfp x x x :)

Hello Wishing4ababy all is good in Lincoln, bit moody myself how was your xmas and New Year? x

Hello Wishing4ababy all is good in Lincoln, bit moody myself how was your xmas and New Year? x[/QUOT

Hi Frankie:flower:
We had a great christmas and new year thankyou how about you,i come from newcastle under lyme and live with oh and 2 kiddies,i wonder if its just one of those days for being moody,im that bad i just want to be left alone :cry:,o well wont be long till af will be due or i will be getting my bfp,how is everything for you and did you have a great christmas and new year :hugs: x x

well ladies i have cheered up already after realising me and oh have been together 3 yrs on the day af is due so here hoping that it will be a extra special celebration with a bfp too,who knows :) x

Hello Wishing4ababy all is good in Lincoln, bit moody myself how was your xmas and New Year? x[/QUOT

Hi Frankie:flower:
We had a great christmas and new year thankyou how about you,i come from newcastle under lyme and live with oh and 2 kiddies,i wonder if its just one of those days for being moody,im that bad i just want to be left alone :cry:,o well wont be long till af will be due or i will be getting my bfp,how is everything for you and did you have a great christmas and new year :hugs: x x

Xmas was great we had a fab time, im originally from Newcastle upon Tyne so we have something almost in common, almost married and have an almost 2 year old

I hate Sundays big hugs for you hun whats yours plans this week? x

awww bet your so excited for your big day,we got married 6 months ago on the 17th of this month and i can tell you it will be the best day of your life,really is a magical day so good luck with all the last bit of planning and also enjoy every second because its over before you know it,im not up to much except trying get kids back into a routine for when my daughter starts back school as they have been sleeping in till half 9ish when they are usually up at 6am,ive loved it haha,have you got any plans for the next few days,bet your shattered from planning your wedding,looking after ur little boy and ttc,a very busy lady :) x x

awww bet your so excited for your big day,we got married 6 months ago on the 17th of this month and i can tell you it will be the best day of your life,really is a magical day so good luck with all the last bit of planning and also enjoy every second because its over before you know it,im not up to much except trying get kids back into a routine for when my daughter starts back school as they have been sleeping in till half 9ish when they are usually up at 6am,ive loved it haha,have you got any plans for the next few days,bet your shattered from planning your wedding,looking after ur little boy and ttc,a very busy lady :) x x

Well other than waiting for AF to arrive, back to work on the 4th and Liam moving up to the Toddler room at Nursery, finalising food plans, paying off the room hire and organising the suits my week isnt really that busy!! I plan on enjoying every second of it if I can just relax a bit, Just listening to a mix from the DJ who is djing at our Wedding gosh I am so excited.

I really hope this month is the month for you hun I am in overdrive with counting days and bouncing off wor other half ive penciled him in my diary so he knows when he had to be available its madness how erratic baby making is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->