1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

hahaha love it but at least he is happy to be penciled in lol,awww i really miss the excitment of planning the big day plus i bet it helps to stop the weeks going slow :),when is liam two,my little boy oscar is two on 18th feb,i really dont like them growing up so quick,my little girl millie is already like a stroppy teenager haha,welll good luck with everything hun and fingers crossed all ur wishes will come at once as i know my friend had been ttc for over 12 months and finally got caught 3 months before her big day,she only just fitted in her dress lol x x x

well today should be the day i ovulate and i havegot pain on my right side again like i did last thursday and friday except its lower down like right next to my hip so dont know what it means but looks like il be bding oh again tonight :),had a good night last night too where oh actually listened about ovulation and everything for the first time instead of saying it will happen when it happens and has agreed to do eveything he needs to to help us get our baby sooner than later :) wooohoo,i actually feel less stressed about it now and enjoying the fact he understands a bit more and is happy to talk about it :) x x

Morning all, how's everybody doing? Sorry I haven't been on here much it's just been a v hectic time what with Christmas, other halfs nan was is hospital and now oh has come down with the flu. Poor luv is really unwell, I thought at first it was man flu but unfortunately its proper flu!

morning toots
very quiet on here today - I am also off work with swine flu so i feel your OH's pain, have never felt this ill before !
i am CD9 so better get well before ovulation date !!
hope his nan is ok
x

Hey duck, is there a difference in symptoms from normal flu and swine flu? I've not seen him look so ill! Did you have a nice Christmas?

MAN FLU?? :haha: Sorry things have been crazy around by you hunni! You sound like me now! How long has he been sick? My son and I got swine flu when it first hit the states and it was horrible! High fevers,vomitting,weak, like the flu on steroids. It hit fast. My son was fine one hour at literatly the next hour we were rushing him to the hospital with a 106 fever and him passing out. Really hoping its just a normal flu that goes away soon. When do you get any more info about the baby making progress?

Star how you feeling luv?

Hi JoJo
Toots- I dont have it as bad as Jojo's son - probably cos it is not supposed to hit adults as hard, but i have nausea, vomiting, cant eat, high temp, hurts when i breathe, sore throat - i think the difference between the 2 is the sickness / diahorrea that you can get
Also i am so dizzy all the time and my legs hurt like i did a marathon
fun!
even watching tv is not appealing
on the plus side, hopefully i will lose some weight !!!
xxx

Hi ladies.

Sorry to hear your OH is unwell Lou and that you have Swine Flu Ducktales :(

I had my follow up scan this morning. It was all clear :)

How r u doing Fee?

xxx

Hi Beth,
Glad to see you back, how are you feeling and how was Xmas and New Year ?
xxxx

hey ladies sorry i been gone for so long its been crazy over here. We been back home and i left my lap top here so i was screwed and then i got the flu all week but feeling much better now.. Star congratulations beautiful ring..

i finally started my period on christmas eve so we will see when i start again and see if my metforphin is working..

good morning ladies well what a dissapointing nights sleep i had,well i had dream i got 3 tests which were all bfp and then woke feeling excited to realising it was a dream :(,its honestly like a slap in the face isnt it lol,who knows though it could be my body trying to tell me something even though i am only 2dpo lol,how is everyone else feeling :) x x

Hi there

Sorry I haven't been around just home from the hospital, I sadly miscarried yesterday so had an internal scan, blood test and chat with the dr today which surprisingly did help, I'm absolutely gutted as I'm sure u'll all understand

But I promise I'll be back soon, loving seeing you all here again big hugs needed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww star sending big hugs to you and your oh during this sad time,i know nothing i say will take the pain away but i am thinking of you,hope youll be ok and glad you have each other to get through this,big hugs sent your way agin x x x x x x x x

Star,
So sorry to hear your news
Take care of yourself and big hugs
xx

Oh Fee I'm so so sorry. I'm here if you need to talk about it.

Sending you lots of love and hugs!!!

xxx

oh star hun I was getting worried as i hadn't seen you about the last few days, to say the least i am so gutted for you. I am so sorry this has happened babe. sending you a big massive hug. xxxxxxxxxxxx

UUUGGHH! I am soooooo sorry for you! I know there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better hunni but hope you can feel this big huge hug!!

Morning all,
please can someone help me and tell me how to add bits onto your signature and to put a picture on - i must be thick but have been searching through editing my profile and havent been able to... ??

Ducktales, go to the very top of your screen where your log in name is highlighted. Click on that and it will take you to a screen where you can hit customize profile. Then you can edit your signature, add a avatar etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->