1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Yet another :bfn:..., yet another 4 spots on my chin :growlmad: oh well still tomorrow, still convinced I am (really weird)

:dust:

Oh my god jojos that's sounds awful! And there's me moaning this morning about having to walk to work in the rain but it's nothing like that! Glad your family and home are ok. Bloody weather!
Af settling down is good, there's nothing worse than feeling really awful but having to carry on anyway. My oh suffers from migraines so I know how terrible they can make you feel. Have you got plans for the weekend or just staying home and dry?

Another bfn star, What a bummer. :flower: when is the :witch: due? Cos it ain't over yet. Got everything crossed for you :dust::dust:

Starchase hang in there, no AF yet is a good sign! When you gonna test again? :dust: :af::af: for you hunni!!! Come on :bfp:!!!!

Yea, Toots, its crazy. Tomorrow we are going to see how much our local YMCA is to join. Do you have those in the UK? Need to get some excerise and lose weight before my bfp gets here and on Sun going to my families house for my great aunt's birthday. What about you?

Oh my goodness Jojo just noticed your post, hope you are all ok what a nightmare, defo puts everything into perspective again!!! When will you be allowed home again? Nothing worse than not having your own bed when you have AF thank goodness it has calmed down for you :kiss:

The dreaded :witch: is due on Monday..., so it's not over until she is here but she is gonna get a fight :bodyb: really wanna wait till Monday but I know I just cant feel like I'm in a routine now - wake up, catch pee, dip stick put on window sill and practice my :bfp: reaction then eh nope here comes the :bfn: lol

Yes we do have YMCA here. You're v good to be considering doing exercise. Im terribly unfit cos I can't stand going to the gym:haha: my oh goes and works out about 3-4 times a week. Sod that I'd rather stay home with a cup of tea! We're hoping to try and get a bit of decorating done on Sunday cos we've got loads of unfinished jobs. They tend to get started and then something else comes along and the jobs get left. Gotta work tomorrow morning, I have another job I do just on Saturday mornings at a caravan holiday park. It's not much fun but it brings in a little extra cash.

Star don't give up on the pma! If you're feeling it then who's to stay it isn't going to be a :bfp: when you next pee on the stick!

Oh my goodness Jojo just noticed your post, hope you are all ok what a nightmare, defo puts everything into perspective again!!! When will you be allowed home again? Nothing worse than not having your own bed when you have AF thank goodness it has calmed down for you :kiss:

The dreaded :witch: is due on Monday..., so it's not over until she is here but she is gonna get a fight :body: really wanna wait till Monday but I know I just cant feel like I'm in a routine now - wake up, catch pee, dip stick put on window sill and practice my :bfp: reaction then eh nope here comes the :bfn: lol

Well, I'm crossing my fingers that the next time you dip the stick it will be your BFP!!! The people on our side of the street didn't have a mandatory evacuation they just let us know what was going on and said if we wanted to leave they had boats but my DH figured we were ok and the police were right there the rest of the night so if we needed them we could just yell. The people across the street though all had to go. They haven't gotten back in yet because I think the local government has to go and make sure its safe. Don't know when that will happen. My family was so blessed.

Yes we do have YMCA here. You're v good to be considering doing exercise. Im terribly unfit cos I can't stand going to the gym:haha: my oh goes and works out about 3-4 times a week. Sod that I'd rather stay home with a cup of tea! We're hoping to try and get a bit of decorating done on Sunday cos we've got loads of unfinished jobs. They tend to get started and then something else comes along and the jobs get left. Gotta work tomorrow morning, I have another job I do just on Saturday mornings at a caravan holiday park. It's not much fun but it brings in a little extra cash.

Star don't give up on the pma! If you're feeling it then who's to stay it isn't going to be a :bfp: when you next pee on the stick!

I know how it is to have to do extra work for extra money. My hubby and I are the "handy, hey can you fix this? Can you babysit?" people for all our friends and family! I'm actually thinking about getting a third job myself to use a just stash money. We are fine now so if I get a third job then that money can just be put in the bank as extra. But, I just don't want to get burned out or take time away from my kids ya know? I'm horribly out of shape too that's why I really want to start working out. I just want to loose weight so that when I do get preggo and I gain weight I can be the weight I am at 9 months along in stead of being over weight plus al the baby weight. Plus the YMCA here has babysitting so Its way more realistic. THink its kinda of pricey so might have to get that third job just to pay for that :haha:

Just ordered oh some ginseng tabs. Apparently it's good for :spermy: health and motility. Gotta be worth a try :winkwink:

Hi all!

Sorry to hear about your stressful night Jojo. Hope the :witch: stops messing about Star.

I'm doing okay. The dizziness, which is what convinced me I was preggo, has pretty much gone. I just occasionally get lightheaded/dizzy now. I still have spots. My backache is the most bothersome and I'm sleepy.

Overall though, my body seems to be getting over the shock now. I did another test on Wed. It's really dark - in my journal if you want to look.

Got the doctors on Thursday which is exciting!

xXx

My oh mum has just been to a psychic to have her cards read etc and apparently she will have 3 grandchildren. Oh sister already has 1 and only wants 1 more so that leaves 1 left over for me :wohoo: I would like at least 2 but I'll take 1 and be so thankful! Thinking now I'll get a Gail reading done and see what she comes up with :thumbup:

My oh mum has just been to a psychic to have her cards read etc and apparently she will have 3 grandchildren. Oh sister already has 1 and only wants 1 more so that leaves 1 left over for me :wohoo: I would like at least 2 but I'll take 1 and be so thankful! Thinking now I'll get a Gail reading done and see what she comes up with :thumbup:

Wow, exciting! Can't wait to hear what Gail says!

Well ladies hope all are well. Going to join my local gym today and I'm super excited! Going into the city to go to the Farmers Market, one of my fav places to go!
@Toots, what is that suppose to do for them?
@Kerry glad to hear your feeling better. Saw your test and it look beautiful!! GL at the Dr. Can't wait to hear the update!
@Loobs and StarChase did you test again?

Well Ladies have a great day today. All the Rain is gone her and its just a beautiful,cool fall day! My fav season is summer but I really love this time of hear. Puts a little pep in your step!! :dust: for all!

Morning everyone,
Jojo how did you get on at the gym? Was the farmers Market a nice day out? Apparently the ginseng helps sperm production and motility. Also helps increase sexual desire :winkwink: plus as an added bonus it's good for the immune system. Also got oh taking vit c, zinc and a general multivitamin. Do you or your oh take any vits? Hope the weather is better today.
Star any news? Have you tested again yet?

Hi ladies how you all doing? Toots anything that helps is worth giving a try, If I hadnt tried all the stuff i did i dont think i'd be pregnant now, we tried 4years with #1 and 2.5yrs with #2 never thought it would be this quick with another one, I had clomid for 9months with #2 and it didnt work didnt want to go down that route with #3 so went for natural things, swear by green tea, grapefruit juice and preseed.

Jojos how you doing today am counting down the days til you guys join me!!!

Has anyone heard from Loobs: star any news with you?

Morning Ladies!!
@Toots, The weather could not have been more beautiful yesterday! This farmers market is under ground though. Its weird I know but because its in the middle of the Philadelphia, they put it inside. BUt its huge! There are something like 150 booths, most are food :D. They have so many great things and so cheap because there are a lot of local farms outside of town. But, after we shopped and ate:winkwink: we walked around the city and then went to the Port called Penns Landing. Its where all the boat come in to the city and the River also separates Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We watched the sail boats, the barges etc. My son has this fav book about a Tug Boat and he got to see a Tug Boat in action. To see the smile on his face was so cool. We also got to watch the coast Guard and Police practice water rescues with the helicopter and boats. We got to see people jumping into the water from the helicopter and the helicopter hover over the boat and pull people up it was great! Free Entertainment. So much fun! How was work yesterday? I didn't get to go to the Gym but I'm gonna sign up online today. How you been doing? Hubby takes Vits for his Cholesterol. I don't take anything right now. Want to start a prenatal though. What did you do this weekend? How do you get your hubby to take all this stuff for baby making? My hubby doesn't want to hear any of it?
@Nand, I'm doing well. AF is slowing down so hopefully it will be gone soon! I'm going to try the SMEP this month but I think I'm gonna hold off on the Preseed this cycle. I want to lose some weight before I go hard core. I'm gonna be drinking Grapefruit juice to lose weight any way so that's an added help. My luck I'll get preggo this cycle when I'm not all obsessing about it. WHich will be just fine for me. My goal is 20 lbs at least before I get preggo. Plus, my mom-in-law will be here from Puerto Rico on Nov 1st for awhile so really want to slim down before she gets here too. I know it shouldn't matter what I look like for her, and she really is a wonderful woman.just, only met her once the whole time I've been with my hubby ( 6 yrs) and last time its was 2 days after my DS was born. I had been on bed rest from week 20 so I gained 100lbs :blush: so I was huge! She made some comments to my hubby and then she saw a video from before I got preggo and kept making comments on how skinny and pretty I used to be. So, now I'm really self conscious. But, its all good.I lost all of that weight and sent some pics to her so she saw me skinny again. Then got preggo w/ DD and only gained 50lbs which is still alot but only half of what happened before. I've lost 30 of it so at least 20 more to go. Gonna look hot and skinny again for me! My hubby really doesn't seem to mind how I look now but I know he'll be happier if I lose weight too. ANywho, sorry for taking so much. How you feeling? When do you go to the Dr?
Well ladies have a great day! Much :dust: for us and :hugs: to our new mommies!

Sorry girls, have been away for the weekend with no Internet connection.

Just typical that we go away for the weekend and AF turns up! So that was a 33 day cycle for me, longest it's been. So back to BCP for us, hopefully be back here in a year and you lot will have had babies! Best wishes x

Oh sorry to hear that loobs, AF due tomorrow so will wait and see I got another :bfn: yesterday so decided gonna try and hold off until wednesday if the dreaded :witch: stays away.. Well yesterday I had horrendous heartburn all night and my back was so achy I could hardly sleep, Hopefully I'll get my :bfp: on the next :test: so at least I know whats going on?

Jojo I hate it when other people can make you feel so self conscious at the end of the day the only persons opinion that counts is your own, chin up xx

Hi everyone,
Jojo sounds like you had a really lovely day. It's lovely to see kids enjoying themselves. I love it when we go out with our niece she's so much fun to be with. Unfortunately she has a form of cerebal palsy so she doesn't walk to well but enjoys life to the full. Thought your son sounds so cute enjoying watching the tug boats. If only us adults were as easily pleased! So impressed that youre going to start the gym but I think it's awful that you think you should be skinny to be pretty. I think you sound a really lovely person just but chatting to you on here so I bet you're even better in person! As for getting oh to take all the vits, well I'm quite lucky that he is very into his fitness so if it benefits his health as well as ttc then he is happy to take them. Try telling your nubby that it will keep him fit and well and colds at bay then maybe he'll try taking them. Work was ok yesterday but we didn't get round to any decorating today:nope:
Nand hope you're feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy. What is the benefit of drinking grapefruit juice?
Star don't give up just yet. Heartburn and backache sounds positive to me! Let's give the :witch: a bloody good :grr: and maybe she won't arrive!
Loobs I'm sorry to hear that af arrived and I wish you the best of luck when you start ttc again :hugs:
:dust: and :hug: to you all.

Hey Jojo, my oh is watching the NFL on sky tonight and I thought of you cos he's watching the Eagles when it starts in a few mins. Are you or hubby a fan? My oh is a steelers supporter! They lost! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->