1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I hope you're dragging me into the first tri this cycle nand! I'm going at it all guns blazing this month, my oh won't know what's hit him!:haha:

Hi all

Thank u for not thinking I'm nuts peeing on all of these tests!!... I really have to get a grip of this gonna attempt to wait now until Monday (now that is a task) lol :dohh: . I am now 12 DPO and feel really sluggish appetite is now coming and going and I'm so tired!!

Jojosmami that is hilarious I also gave my hubby a piece of my mind lastnight, they just don't understand what this feels like... I was explaining all of my symptoms and just wanted him to listen but u'll never guess what he said!!.... "Oh I think I'd rather have a surprise this time like last time rather than analysing everything" :devil: I just saw red ha ha (oops)

:dust:

@ Loobs, are you usually late? Fingers xx'd for your BFP!
@Star, they don't get it! Sometimes their brains just complete switch to "I'm a Stupid,Insensitive, Jack Ass" mode. But we love'em so guess we just got to put up with it right and dish out some whoop ass every once in awhile and put them back in their place! :haha: Giving you extra strong vibes to hold out till you wanna test again!
@Nand, thanks love! And you better! I'll be stalking your bump!
@Tigger & JNA you too!
Can't wait to join you ladies!

Can't believe it my oh has had his shifts changed next week, just when we need to start getting down to business! He'll not be getting home till 9.30-10pm and he'll be knackered. I'm going to have to really 'sexy it up'! That'll be a bloody challenge for me:haha: Maybe I'll just tie him to the bed cos I ain't putting up with any excuses![-X

That's right Toots!! They want us to "preform" when were tired so why can't they! And hey, maybe because it will be extra fun those little :spermy: will be extra excited to do what they have to!

OMG!!! This is the worse AF I have ever had!!! I am pretty much in the fetal position right now and want to :cry: The cramps are so bad they are going into my thighs!! And on top of that I have a migraine and Im :sick: because of it! I've never had an AF like this! Just took some Meds and hope they work fast!

To true jojo! If only one of his bloody :spermy: would invest in a map or something then maybe they'd work out where they're going when they're in me!

:hugs:Go for a lie down in a quiet room if you can Hun. The pc screen probably isn't helping your head either. Hope you feel better once the meds kick in. :flower:

Oh Jojo nothing worse try and have a hot bath that usually takes the edge of it for me :hug:

Your AF is so bad this month because it is getting ready for IB this month

Take care and have some more baby sparkle dust

Thanks ladies! I'm a nanny so can't go lay down or I would and can't take my good meds till hubby gets home. Would be kinda embarrasing having the parents come pick up the kids and I'm passed out on the floor as my son is changing diapers! :haha: That's a good way to think of it Star! Since this will hopefully be my last AF for 9 months mother nature wanted to make sure I remember it!!

A hot water bottle on the belly can sometimes help Hun. Feel better soon:hugs:

It just dawned on me that there's a time difference, and it's evening here, so of course you can't go for a lie down:dohh:

:cry:Oh jojos, im so sorry, that witch deserves a good battering:grr:, lots and lots of :hug::dust:.
Hi starchase, its great to see new names on the thread, hey i was a poas addict aswell:dohh:, so dont worry about, we all are:winkwink::test:
Im been a bit quiet today, feeling shattered all day, and i feel really really:sick:, i havent vomited or anything like but, this cant be normal, its way to soon, to feel like this. Anyway made a appt to see Dr tomorrow, get myself booked in at the antinatal clinic. I cant think right either, i keep forgetting everything, this morning, i was meant to post a very important package for DH, and the package was left on the kitchen work top, so its in a obvious place. And i never remembered or noticed it, whats wrong with me?:nope:

Sorry to hear about your AF and pain jojosmami, fingers crossed for next cycle, lots of dust.

I'm not usually late, although it has only been 5 months since I stopped cerazette. Have been regular since I stopped it but who knows. I'm going back on it when AF comes along.

Very best wishes and a H&H 9 months to you knocked up ladies!!

Well done toots!! It never even dawned on me that Jojo wasn't UK :dohh: I'm feeling really :sick: tonight and after I eat my tea just lie on the sofa feeling yuk!! Just read a thread that said that on average DPO - 13.5 shows a :bfp: so think that I might give it another go and :test: lol!! What am I like will power of a slug dafty... Fingers crossed it shows up soon, if I'm not at least I've now got a good idea what to do next cycle but can ur mind really play bad tricks on you when it comes to symptoms?:blush:

Hey star, It's difficult isn't it to distinguish between what's a real symptom and what's not. Yours all sound pretty damn good to me! I think I've thought I was pregnant every bloody cycle so far!:haha:
So do you reckon you'll be testing in the morning?:wacko:

Yeah will do if I don't pee at 4am again I am up 2x during the night at the min and really trying to keep my first urine for test!! I actually bought 10 tests for £2.60 online after my best friend discovered she was pregnant last month using them I have used 5 so have 5 left :blush: wish I'd understood cycles sooner and I wouldn't have tested till 10 DPO never mind,.. Don't think I can NOT :test: NOW ha ha

I'll be on you tomorrow to find out results! Fingers crossed for you hun:hugs:
:test::wohoo:

Morning ladies,
How are you feeling jojo? Hopefully much better than yesterday:flower:
Star did you test?! If you did what was the outcome? :thumbup:

I do feel better thank you ladies. Lots of craziness going on here now. Rained here for 2 days in a row and last night no power and everything is flooded! Had to have the police come and evacuate everyone, schools are closed, people are in shelters etc. Its not just my town its all over my area, up to 40 mins away from my house. My home is ok thank God! Just some water in the basement but nothing like the people across the street. The river is their back yard so they got completely flooded out. It really makes you think about what is important in life when you get a knock at the door @ 3:00am telling you to evacuate. But, God blessed us and we are fine and so is our home. Gonna be alot of clean up today for so many people.This happened 4 yrs ago on 4th of July weekend but It was MUCH worse, the lady next door didn't have a pump in her basement and the water flooded so bad her entire basement was a big water container and it actually came and flooded her 1st floor as well. Cars were floating down our street, and the police actually had boats with motors to evacuate people because the current was so strong and people were fishing from their porches.So glad it wasn't like that this time! On a happier note ( Who would have thought talking about my AF would be happy but...) AF has calmed down and besides being tired feeling better.
@Star did you test?
@Loobs did you test? How do you feel?
@Toots how are you today?
@TIgger,JNA and Nand how you ladies feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->