1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Tigger i couldnt even clap me hands after 8 days on the trot never mind climax!!!!!!!!:wacko::shock:

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!:wacko:, Hey, you went for gold girl!!!. I tried that grapefruit and greentea, i couldnt hack the taste, preseed done all the ew work for me:happydance:.

At least we got our bfp, just trying to help others get theres too:thumbup:

tigger it was more out of desperation than sanity, what right minded people want to go hoking and poking around minnie with semen filled plastic sanitary wares? sorta takes the romance out of it.

tigger it was more out of desperation than sanity, what right minded people want to go hoking and poking around minnie with semen filled plastic sanitary wares? sorta takes the romance out of it.

:rofl: I think I'll steer clear of the soft cups nand! That description says it all!:haha:

Have totally been neglecting you ladies today! Had a long shift at work.

Jojosmami, I really hope your spotting then lack of spotting is a good sign. Got my fingers crossed for ya.

AF didn't turn up today, although I kept thinking I could feel it and running to the loo to check. Had a bit of back pain today but not much else. Going to do another test tomorrow!

Still no more spotting so gonna wait till tomorrow and see what happens. If no AF tomorrow then will test in the afternoon. Good luck Loobs! Can't wait for the update!

Good luck to you too hun! Hopefully this is it for us. What a lucky thread this would be if we got BFPs. Plus loads of bump buddies!!

Still no AF today, but forgot about testing and flushed my FMU :haha: If still no AF before I leave for work at 12 I will test around then, which will be 4 hours.

Can't wait to see your update jojosmami! Good luck x

Hi ladies

Can I please join you? I have been a coward stalking you all from home thinking that all of my symptoms have been in my head... I can't believe how lucky u all are on this thread and also that I am not alone, I am due my :witch: this Monday I totally feel pregnant but no :bfp:, I bought cheap tests and have used one everyday this week with nothing :sad2: I keep telling myself that it is still early but do u really think that it is?

I am a mother of a 4yr old and he is my little angel, he was a brilliant surprise and I was 8 weeks pregnant when I found out so this is all brand new to me and this 2WW has just about destroyed me...

My symptoms are

Exhaustion
achy almost breast feeding boob pain
Spots like u would not believe!!
Moody
Last night I got cramp in my back?
Sore ovary pain
pulling feeling down below
But no mucus below completely dry (tmi) sorry
Hungry
Frequent urination

What do u think, when should I do another test don't want yet another
:bfn:??

xxxxxxxxx

Hi starchase, you've got some good symptoms going on there! Im just waiting for af to bugger off then I can start all over again! It has been a really lucky thread for most of the ladies. If you can resist testing till af you're a better woman than me lol.

Goodmorning ladies! Well, I'm very sad to say the freaking :witch: showed up this morning:cry::cry::growlmad::growlmad::brat::sad2::brat::hissy: Still not as heavy as usual for the first day of my cycle. It is what it is and as my hubby put it last night, God will give us what we want when HE wants. Well, that was the speech I got when I was telling him about the pre-seed. He doesn't understand why I want to buy it because we've only been TTC for 2 months. He wants to try this month w/ nothing and then if it doesn't happen we can buy the Pre seed. But, I say, why not? I was always taught if your going to do something do it right, and the best you can. So, why not? Been so emotional, I gave him a piece of my mind and it wasn't the most pleasnat of nights. But, I know I will get what I want in the end! I think he puts up a fight just to make him self feel like "the man" before he gives in:winkwink: Thanks again ladies for all your good vibes,PMA and encouragment! You guys are wonderful! So, on to the next month for me and on to the next faze for you blessed ladies who got their BFP!!! Wishing you all the happiest & healthiest 9 months! Can't wait to see your journey and stalk it the whole way thru:D You guys may not be my TTC buddies anymore but your still my buddies!:hugs::kiss::friends:

Welcome StarChase! This is an excellent thread to join!! You have great sounding symptoms. So how many dpo are you?

Oh jojo so sorry. I know exactly how you feel, I felt really awful when af knocked on my door this cycle. Stay positive cos it will happen:flower: if you fancy buddying up next cycle let me know. :hugs:

Oh jojo so sorry. I know exactly how you feel, I felt really awful when af knocked on my door this cycle. Stay positive cos it will happen:flower: if you fancy buddying up next cycle let me know. :hugs:

YEa, we can def buddy up! What CD are you on right now? :friends:

I'm cd4 today, just a bit ahead of you Hun. Onwards and upwards we go!:thumbup: stalking that :bfp:
:hugs:

Close enough! What day do you go to the Dr?

How's everyone else doing this morning? You preggo ladies doing ok? Have you joined the 1st trimester threads yet?
Loobs any news?

I go to the doc next thurs (7th oct) but not looking forward to it. Dreading being told there's problems! Apparently they'll take blood and go from there. Gotta go on my own cos oh is working so I guess he'll have to go another day and give a sample. That'll please him no end!:haha:
You feeling ok?

No AF for me but still BFN.

Starchase your symptoms sound really good. I know what you mean about the BFNs, I hate seeing them. I wouldn't do one everyday but play it by ear. I'm not going to test again, just going to wait on AF.

starchase your symptoms sound really good, unusually for me i didnt have much cm some tenderness in boobs and bad af cramps on 11dpo which stopped the next day, I charted my temps so at 12dpo i sort of knew to test..

Jojos am gutted for you and i totally agree about doing things right and the best you can, everything i did this month was an all out blast for a bfp and wasnt harmful to anyone so why not if it helps, your husband maybe be right when it comes it comes but there is no harm helping it along, we may not be ttc buds but i will be popping back to drag you and toots and the other girls into first tri, PMA this is your month, it is your time and you deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->