1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Jojo, my oh is watching the NFL on sky tonight and I thought of you cos he's watching the Eagles when it starts in a few mins. Are you or hubby a fan? My oh is a steelers supporter! They lost! :wacko:

Yea! My family are big Eagles fans. My Ant was at the game and the whole family usually gets together on Sunday to watch the game. We actually watched the Steelers game too because my little cousins like them.My hubby and I are actually more Baseball fans than Football. My son plays TeeBall so anytime the Phillies are on TV the house has to stop:winkwink:

Thanks for your kind words ladies :friends::hugs: I know you guys are right. Well, I'm on CD5 and AF looks to be winding down. Bought Grapefruit Juice yesterday so I guess I'll drink a glass each morning. Is that how it works? Does anyone know? Going to the Gym tonight so I feel good.I had a dream last night that I had a baby, it was really early so it was in the NICU. It had the biggest eyes, and had long hair. I pick it up and was assuming it was girl but it kept changing back and forth from girl to boy. I looked down because it was naked and I couldn't tell what it was. The nurse told me it was a boy. My hubby showed up and was holding him. My kids came in and were playing with him like he was 1 yr old. Then I was in someone's living room getting him dressed and said I couldn't believe I actually got to take that baby home the day it was suppose to come and it didn't have to stay in the NICU especially because he only weighted 2lbs. When I woke up I had that excited, happy feeling of just having a baby. But, it soon turned to disappointment that it was only a dream. I think I dreamt that because on the way home from my Aunt's house my hubby and I were talking about baby names and throwing some names out there. It was nice to hear him being involved and excited about having another baby. Do any of you ladies have name ideas for your next one?
@Loobs, so sorry to hear about your AF. Wish you all the best and it was so nice to "meet" you. Take care. Do you think you'll stop in time to time to check up? How's everyone else feeling?

Hey Jojo, wonder if your dream was a sign?! I've read that some women have dreamt they are pregnant and then gone on to be:thumbup:
Do you know why it's good to drink grapefruit juice? Does it have something in it that helps ttc?
Good luck with your first trip to the gym! Are you in a class doing aerobics or something or is it hardcore weight training:haha:

Could be a sign or could just be I want it so bad that even when I'm sleeping I'm thinking about it! :D No classes. Go and meet with a trainer so they explain to use the machines. I'm really nervous actually. Don't know why, guess cause its something new. Grapefruit juice is supposed to help thin out your CM and make it better for the :spermy: to get where they need to and get the job done! Plus I heard if you drink Grapefruit juice it helps u loose weight and get my fluids in cause I hate drinking H2O!

It is nerve racking doing something new but once you know how to use the machines you'll be fine. I'm not a fan of drinking water cos it's so bland, I reckon I'll give grapefruit juice a go, got nothing to loose by trying. Is hubby going to the gym with you?

Well, good morning ladies! How is everyone feeling? Been quite around here for a bit.Hope everyone is doing well.
So, went to the gym last night with my BFF and it was actually fun! I know, I never thought going to the gym would be fun. But, seriously, they say you need to burn more calories than you intake to lose weight. If that's true I better stop eating now because I worked my butt off and only burned 150 calories It was nice to get out of the house and have girl talk. When I woke up this morning I looked at my tummy and thought it looked smaller I wish it were that easy. But, I really think going to the gym might keep my mind busy during the 2ww. I say that now but lets see if I'm still saying that then! Have a great day ladies!
:dust::dust::af::af::gun::witch::gun::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Jojo, glad you enjoyed the gym. Did you feel the burn!:haha: it's nice to get out and do something different. I'm due to ovulate tomorrow/Friday so I'll be hopefully bombarding you with symptoms to diagnose!:haha:
Also got docs tomorrow after work, dreading it but hey ho. I'll let you know what words of wisdom she offers me. Oh is knackered at the moment so we have decided to try to :sex: every other day, give the poor luv a rest in between! I got in a bit of a mood with myself last night cos after dtd a load of it fell out (tmi sorry!!) but apparently that's not something to worry about as the swimmers get going within a few seconds. I was only trying to get my legs in air as well! Never mind we can only try our best :thumbup:

I did feel the burn. I Felt like my body was on fire! :haha: Can't wait to hear your symptoms. Yea, I think we are gonna do every other night too. Until CD14 then, every night for 3 days. Who would have thought we would have to give our hubbies a :sleep: from :sex:! I can't wait to hear what your dr. says. I think I saw somewhere that something like a million :spermy: shoot out in the first 2 seconds of there ejaculation so I'm sure you got a good bit shot up there:D I've been doiing the grapefruit juice, one glass every morning and a glass of Hot Green Tea every night ( I heard GreenTea helps with fertility too) I hope this works because I get :sick: everytime I have to drink that juice! I have a question and really hope you don't think I'm a complete idiot but, I heard that in the UK you really do have a special time each day for drinking tea. Is that true? I've seen on some thread women talking about Tea time and I thought that was just a stero type, like all Americans are cowboys :D

How many times are you going to the gym a week? It's is strange that we're giving oh a rest from dtd! I didn't want it to get all about ttc when we first started this but that kinda becomes impossible cos if you miss the window that's it over for another month. I drink the green tea but still haven't got round to the grapefruit juice, it doesn't sound v appealing:sick:
What they probably mean by tea time is the evening meal. Some regions of the country call it that or dinner. We also have tea breaks which is normally a quick break while at work, and I would guess most have a cup of tea during that time! Us Brits do like a cup of tea!:haha:

Oh, thanks for clarifying that for me:doh: We have coffee breaks at most office type jobs,usually around 10-15 minutes. Guess would be the type of thing. The Grapefruit juice is soooooooooo gross. I read the taste described as bile and as I was drinking mine this morning, that's exactly what it tasted like:sick: But, today is the fourth day I've drank it and I don't know if its a coincidence or what but today I have tons of CM! Had to put on a panty liner. I Never have this much Cm especially this early in my Cycle! Last night my hubby and I DTD and he actually said after that I was really wet. He was thinking It was because of "his skills" :haha: and I didn't have the heart to tell him it was because of the juice :rofl: I just gave him a kiss and told him good job:winkwink: I'm planing on going to the gym 2x during the week and on Sat&Sun mornings. I know me and once I get into it I'll probably start going every day.

Maybe the grapefruit juice does work then, I'll get some when i go shopping. Maybe it'll be ok if it's just downed in one go! Definately best to commend oh on his skills, might take offence if you say it's the juice:haha:
Can't wait to get into the 2ww now, wanna ovulate and get going with the symptoms!:haha:
Hopefully it will be our month!:thumbup: it proved a lucky thread last month so here's hoping we'll get our :bfp:

I was just thinking that I don't think I'll ever bother with bcp again. All those years taking the pill so I didnt get pregnant and now it's a bloody nightmare ttc! I wonder if the stress and having to :sex: at certain times hinders conception. The things I wonder about while I'm cooking!:haha:

hi toots and jojos, all ok here, just knackered, had a poorly 11 month old over the last few days. Seriously girls I really recommend the green tea and the grapefruit juice, i think i failed to mention that neither were enjoyable (slight understatement!) had the tea almost cold so i could drink it in one go and grapefruit juice the same, they both help to thin the cm to allow the :spermy: to get through. I read somewhere that what falls out after dtd is mostly the ones who wouldnt make it anyway which sort of makes sense, nature has its way of survival of the fittest.

Jojos glad to hear you are enjoying the gym, exercise really does give you a feel good rush and there is nothing like feeling like you are doing something to raise that pma and determination, you go girl:thumbup:

Toots hope your appt goes well tomorrow, went down that route with ds, a bit like going to the gym it makes you feel better when you are doing something about it. Dtd became all about conceiving for us, NO SURGE, NO URGE was my motto, but once you make that decision to have a baby its very hard to go back on that.

Well ladies as you can see you havent gotten rid of me so will be counting down the days til you join me xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I was just thinking that I don't think I'll ever bother with bcp again. All those years taking the pill so I didnt get pregnant and now it's a bloody nightmare ttc! I wonder if the stress and having to :sex: at certain times hinders conception. The things I wonder about while I'm cooking!:haha:

It def does "block the natural flow" of things. Everyone I talk to says as soon as they stopped trying, adopted, or in some way relaxed a little about having a baby is when they get preggo. Easier said then done!

Thanks Nand! So glad to hear your doing well and sorry to hear about your baby not feeling well. How much of the two did you drink? I like green tea, prefer it hot though. Do you think it makes a difference?

Hey nand, lovely to hear an update from you. Sorry to hear your little one has been poorly, there's some nasty bugs going round. I'm hoping the doc will shed some light on the ttc situation so I'm pleased I'm finally getting some medical advice. I'll let you girls know how I get on. :hugs:
Hope you're feeling well.

Jojos could only manage 1 cup of each a day, any more and I think i would rather have chewed on one of my husbands trainers! I really do, that and pre natal vits, I used preseed but i have always thought that they had trouble getting there so thats why i went that route.

Toots when i went to fs it felt like someone else was in control and directing me as i was driving myself mad blaming myself and taking the responsibility for whatever was wrong, they never found out exactly what was wrong coz i got preggers with no. 2, so i think in some way i relaxed abit and whammo! Please keep us updated, xx

At Nand, did you drink the tea with anything in it? I usually drink mine with a little honey and cream. Maybe I should start drinking it black. I've only been able to get down one glass of the juice a day though. I have to let it get room temp and gulp it down really fast. How fast did you notice a difference in your CM?

Good Luck with the Dr appt tomorrow Toots! Can't wait to hear what they have to say. Lots of :hugs: send your way!

Jojos would normally have thick cm after af then it would get ewcm but this cycle i didnt notice the amounts that i usually had sorry tmi so really i suppose once af was gone. i got my ewcm as normal, i just drank the tea neat just gulped it down, am still having a cup a day coz of the antioxidants oh and grapefruit juice and green tea help you lose weight an added bonus. I drank the juice just before dinner so i had something to take the taste away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->