1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hey Jojo, the weekend just flew by, can't believe we're back round to Monday again! :sex: every other day and I'm pretty sure I've ovulated so now it's the waiting game. I hope we've dtd enough to succeed this month. It'd be lovely to be able to tell our families at Christmas that we're expecting. I started drinking the grapefruit juice over the weekend and it's just horrible isn't it!
Hi nand, working hard for that July baby! Hopefully Jojo and I will be joining you v soon. Hope you're keeping well. :hugs:

Hey Nand! Yep I'm working hard:winkwink: as well. Drinking my grapefruit juice, temping, and this month doing SMEP just not with OPKs. My temps went up this morning and last night started getting a little crampy and my cm is starting to change a bit. Think that I will O soon Think my hubby is getting a little excited about the thought of another baby around too. Yesterday morning after we DTD, I went to get up and he said, "No if you get up all the "kids" will fall out!" Its so funny to see him act like that. I can't wait to see his face when I get my BFP!!!
@Toots, it did go by fast didn't it! :dust: to you and welcome to your 2ww!! Let the SS begin!

That's really sweet that your hubby is getting into it. The other day my oh shoved a pillow under my hips after dtd!
I've been symptom spotting already:haha: how early do I honestly think it'll implant!!:wacko: made my oh laugh cos I went to him flashing my boobs asking for an opinion on whether my nipples look any different!

Ok Jojo I've got my first symptom:haha: I'm really bloated and have a kind of full feeling. I only ovulated a couple of days ago so maybe I'm imaging things cos would it start that quick?!:shrug:
Did you look into evening primrose oil? I've also started taking agnus cactus cos it's supposed to help the lp. The doc wasn't convinced but I suppose medical people don't always believe in taking herbs. I think it's worth a try. I think I'd give anything a go to get that :bfp:

A symptom is a symptom! The first couple days after O there is tons happening so I say why not!! I heard about Agnus Cactus too. Did look into it but want to wait for a bit. Don't want to use up all my options right away. I know myself and if I do that and still don't get my BFP I'l freak. So, what you making or did you make for dinner? I'm sitting here looking thru thousands of recipes online for chicken and nothing sounds like something everyone will eat or I don't have all the ingredients. ANy ideas?

I've got a little book, 20 ways to cook chicken. Chicken and bacon pudding looks ok but I think you'd have to mess around making pastry. Or how about Rosemary chicken with tomato sauce, that looks fairly fuss free. Chicken chilli or not so long ago I made oh a chicken and leek pie which he said was v tasty.:thumbup: I did that with ready made puff pastry, much easier!
I had savoury rice for dinner which was nice.

Thanks for the ideas. I made sauteed garlic and herb chicken, scalloped potatoes and broccoli,cauliflower,and carrots in a butter garlic sauce. Actually really good. ABout to head of to the gym in a few. Really trying to get this weight off! Feel like I'm gonna O pretty soon. Boobs sore today but cramps settled down. Been drinking plain hot green tea at night as well as grapefruit juice in the am. GOing pretty well and its helping me get in liquids. Never been much of a drinker of anything except soda. Lost 4 lbs so far. How you feeling? ANy more symptoms?

Hey Jojo, that dinner sounded nice. Do you enjoy cooking? I really enjoy trying out new recipes in my spare time. I particularly enjoy making the sweet stuff and cakes etc. How did you get on at the gym? You'll probably be surprised at the weight you'll loose just by not drinking so much soda. Hurry up an ovulate so we can get symptom spotting for you aswell!:happydance:

There is an interesting story in the newspaper today. A woman tried for 3 years to get pregnant and was about to embark on ivf when a friend suggested she try acupuncture. She conceived after only having 3 half hour sessions! Apparently the needles treatment can stimulate nerves around the ovaries and uterus to increase the blood flow. Good to know there are other options out there. :thumbup:

Hey Jojo, me again! Just had a very small amount of v light brown/ v light pinkish cm. I'm on cd16 today and got my first positive opt on cd11. Isn't it much to early for ib?:shrug:

How exciting!! When I had my chemical I had IB around the same time. Anything is possible!! OHHHHHH I'm getting excited for you! Has this ever happened before? Woke up this morning and temps dropped and not much CM. Don't know what that's about. Went to the gym last night for 2 hrs. Got home and was so tired. HUbby wasn't in the mood for DTD and I didn't have the energy to fight it. Going back to the gym today but only for an hour so were DTD tonight no excuses!! How you feeling now?

2 hours at the gym and going again tonight, I'm impressed! Don't tire yourself out to much if you've got to dtd! Want us over in the first tri forum this time as bump buddies!!:thumbup:
I'm feeling quite excited about the cm because I know I'm not imagining it cos I can actually see it. I also have a full type feeling in stomach. You don't think it's happening a little early to be anything positive? I've got 9 days left until af is due. That's the one good thing about having a shortish cycle, it's all over fairly quickly then onto the next one!:haha:

It sounds to me like something is going on in there:thumbup:!!! I mean some of the newer FRER say you can get a BFp up to 6 days before AF so if your only 9 days away maybe it started to travel down and get settled. They say the implanting can take a couple of days so maybe this is the very beginning? I don't want you to get your hopes up and then be really disappointed like I was last month but your symptoms sound really promising!! Why else would you have a little spotting this early in your cycle? Sounds like IB to me! Besides, you can't generalize anything about TTC. Everybody is different since you have a short cycle ya never say never!!! OHHHH I am so excited for you! I want my hubby to come home right now so we can DTD so I can catch up to you!!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:!!!!! Come on :bfp:!!!

I'm feeling pretty positive! Are you looking as though ovulation is within a couple of days or so? Dont take any excuses tonight, the deed must be done!!:happydance:
My oh rang me a while ago to say docs letter has come telling me to ring the hospital to arrange a fertility appointment. I'll be so pleased if I don't have to go. :thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Get under the baby dust shower to bring you luck!:hugs:

Did you tell him about the poss IB? I've heard so many times that right after someone goes to a fertility Dr they get preggo! Maybe it relaxed you just enough! I'm def gonna DTD tonight and I'm not taking no for an answer!!! I want my BFP too damn it! I'm on a mission!!! So, when do you think you'll test?

I ain't going over to the first tri without my bud!! I had a stupid idea to maybe do a test when I get home?:dohh:

Is it a cheapie? If so then why the heck not! Its gonna be a bfn but I can't honestly tell you not too cause I would be!!! I really hope I can go with you. It would be so great that me,you,nand & tigger would all be there together! I can't wait!

I tested! :dohh::dohh: :bfn: I knew it would be cos it's super early but I can't control myself!:haha: strange thing is that I also did a opt and that came up with a faint but clear positive :shrug:
Gonna keep up the pma cos it is still really early.

A faint but pos OPK? Isn't that another good sign? I have my whole body xx'd for you like a pretzel! My hubby came home for lunch and told him that he better be ready for tonight!! So, when you gonna test again?

Thanks Hun. No is not an option for hubby tonight! :haha: Im sure I've read somewhere that pos opt is a good sign so I think I'll continue testing with them for a few more days and see how I get on. But I've got a stock of cheap pregnancy tests that I bought from amazon so no doubt I'll be using one or two more of them before the weeks over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->