• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I woke up this morning with a v mild sore throat which has got worse as the mornings gone on. What do you think girls, shall I class it as a possible symptom?!:wacko::headspin:

Well Toots, I heard that when you first get pregnant a lot of women get sick because your immune system it down a little so your body can work harder to get ready for the baby. I'm not sure if that's correct or not but I know many women (including myself) who have gotten a cold around the same time they get pregnant. Actually, I'm sick right now as I said before and my best friend, hubby and even my Dr. when I went to get meds yesterday all said "Didn't you get sick like this when you got pregnant w/ your daughter?" So, maybe that is a good sign Toots!

Fingers crossed that feeling a little poorly is something to be pleased about. I'm driving myself nuts:wacko:At the moment!

Jojosmami if you manage to not test till af is due then you're a better woman than me:thumbup: I caved in yesterday and god knows how many more tests I'll get through before next Tuesday! :shrug::haha:

Well Toots, I REALLY want to test right now!!! Its just so early and I know that it will be neg so that's what I keep telling myself. Really feel light headed this afternoon. Almost like I was gonna pass out. I had to sit down a couple of the times. Don't know if that's just from being sick or hopefully its Little Bean #3!!! I can't wait to test. My hubby has said 4 times since last night he thinks I'm preggo and that's only making it worse!

How you guys feeling?

I have CD21 blood tests in the morning, if pain is still bad I will mention it while I'm there. It's all so surreal! :eek:

How did your blood tests go today? When do you get the results?

Blood tests went fine. I don't get the results until 7 Oct though. I mentioned the pain. It's still there today but probably not as sharp as yesterday. The nurse said I should see the doctor if I'm concerned. I don't think it warrants concern at the mo'.

I'm just so tired and feeling done in by work. I even saw spots tonight when I reached down to turn my computer off.

Despite all this, I find myself thinking first time at my age is highly unlikely and I'm not do optimistic now. Time will tell. I'm testing on Sunday.

Hi guys I feel dreadful today with a stinking cold, a bloated belly (I could easy pass for 6months LOL) and the most painful BB's ever.

Fingers crossed that its coz im preggo and not just ill!!!!!

@ KerryGold stay positive! There are women 60 yrs old having babies so keep your head up!! :hugs:

@Cazi, fingers xx'd!!!! :dust:

My throat is really sore!:huh: I've got no cm at all (tmi!) I don't know what to think this month!:shrug: just want to get to next Tuesday and find out, who am I kidding I'll test again before then! Lol!:haha:
How's everybody doing? :hugs:

hey toots im with you normally i would have creamy cm sorry tmi but hardly any this month,

Hi Nand01,I'd love a load of symptoms to obsess over but bugger all at the moment! Let's see what tomorrow bring us all!:hugs:

i no i just want something (ie not a non symptom) to cling on to! Hopefully tomorrow we will not be able to leave the house coz of our raging nausea, back pain, tons of cm, boobs so sore that a breath of air will make us keel over in agony..... what are the chances?

None of the above symptoms for me this morning! Who'd have thought we'd be desperate to feel sick:haha: anything different for you today? My sore throat seems to be developing into a cold.
How's everyone else doing?:hugs:

Goodmorning everyone!

How's everyone feeling this morning? Any new symptoms?
You know Nand & Toots there are lots of women who get their :bfp: the months they don't expect it or have no symptoms.My cousin never had any symptoms of being preggo. Not before or after she found out. Really the baby didn't even move a lot,no cravings,no sick belly, no heart burn, nothing! So keep thinking positive!

I on the other hand have heavy & sensitive bbs,stuffy nose,not having to pee more just feel like when I have to go, I HAVE TO GO! Almost need a panty liner cause I feel like bladder can't hold it. Also feel like I have a bladder infection cause I have to go so bad, run crosslegs to the bathroom, get there and I feel like I can't empty it (tmi :shy:) Had a headache last night and again this morning and still crampy. So, if bladder thing continues will go to the Dr because I am prone to UTI/Bladder/Kidney infections. However, I had this same "bladder infection" symptom when I was preggo with my son and didn't even know it was a symptom until my mom told me that. Crampiness is making me a little worried though. I thought it would be gone by now so I guess we shall see. Anyone else cramping? The one thing I have noticed is that I'm an emotional,moody,mess that will explode in a rage of emotion from crying,laughter,or complete hate and anger in the matter of a second!! I'm aggravated and irritated with everything and everyone! Seriously ladies, I'm even irritated with myself! I just want to go into a dark, quite, room, alone for until this feeling passes!! Don't get me wrong, I love my family and love my kids more than anything or word can even explain. But, I just feel like my body is taking over! For example : The family went out to eat last night and the waitress lip gloss was pissing me off so bad I wanted to get a napkin and wipe it off myself! The way she talked, she was chewing gum while she was taking our order, I felt like she was rushing us and I swear she was giving me dirty looks. When my hubby would see her coming to the table he would say "Were good, thanks." Before she even got to us because he said he thought I was gonna get up and rip her head off. I would NEVER do anything like that but really that's how I felt, really for no reason.My hubby said on the way home maybe I should do a HPT earlier than we talked about.LOL! Sorry to rant but need to get it out somehow. Thanks for listening ladies!

I still have the one-sided pain/cramp at 8 days PO.

Today's key symptom is dizziness. Yesterday morning, when I woke up I was dizzy turning over in bed. This morning, it has continued throughout the day. Every so often it comes on like everything is spinning!

My CM seems to be going AWOL though!

xXx

hey jojosmami with my ds i wanted to kill i was just waiting for someone to look at me the wrong way, im not normally even confrontational and cant stand violence, it was after i got a bfp though, i put it down to testosterone so maybe....... As for me well nothing new or different i think my bbs are bigger but i think that every month. the thing is though i dont no why im pissed of about not having symptoms coz i didnt have any with the other two!
Toots a cold is a symptom as your immune system has to suppress itself to allow the little alien lifeforce to take hold and same for you and your uti jojosmami, so i think they are both irritating but definitely good signs. Love Luck and :dust:

jojosmami i wish you had wiped her lipgloss off, how stunned would she have been. :rofl:

hey jojosmami with my ds i wanted to kill i was just waiting for someone to look at me the wrong way, im not normally even confrontational and cant stand violence, it was after i got a bfp though, i put it down to testosterone so maybe....... As for me well nothing new or different i think my bbs are bigger but i think that every month. the thing is though i dont no why im pissed of about not having symptoms coz i didnt have any with the other two!
Toots a cold is a symptom as your immune system has to suppress itself to allow the little alien lifeforce to take hold and same for you and your uti jojosmami, so i think they are both irritating but definitely good signs. Love Luck and :dust:

So I was right about the immune system thing. :thumbup: I thought I heard that from a reliable source but started to doubt myself.

jojosmami i wish you had wiped her lipgloss off, how stunned would she have been. :rofl:

:winkwink:She would have been really stunned cause I wasn't planning on using my nice,gentle, "mom" wipe! :haha:

Hey girls, glad to hear you're both doing ok. Jojosmami I think your symptoms sound promising, I've been getting cramping today really low down. It's quite similar to af but I think it's a little early to be getting af cramps. I think nand01 is right, you should have wiped the lip gloss off, the waitresses expression would have given you a laugh!:rofl:

Hey Kerry, I've read dizziness is a good sign so fingers crossed!
My cm has totally disappeared too!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->