1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I haven't found the energy yet actually Toots! I'm still looking for it. I'm actually very :sick: at the moment.

Beth, those symptoms sound really good!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you ladies! I want you all to join me!!!!

Good morning ladies...

Beth- symptoms sound good,..

LAst night i had heart burn and my breast are achy but im 4 dpo so im not gonna get my hopes up..we did dtd alot this month so if im not preg im givin up.. DH told his little sister that she was gonna be a aunt she still thinks so... i told him last night i wanted a baby for christmas and he said He DK.. so we shall see.... im scared though i really hope i am ..

Annie, if your not don't give up. But, those symptoms sound just like mine did minus the bbs. Sounds like DH is coming around and starting to like the idea of a baby?

thats what i think as well but im not gonna push the issue.. lol.. we are leaving tommorrow to go to my moms for thanksgiving and i wont be back untill Monday morning.. So hopefully i have more sympothems over there and keep my mind occupied.. when i get home monday i will be 10 dpo.. im excited i miss my family and -plus we are going home to our house fri evening then i get to go hunting again... yay i went deer hunting it was so much fun.. lol...

wounder y my back could be hurting.. its not my lower back its more like my mid back .. kinda between my lower and mid back.. lol..

Toots how u been ?

Hi annie, I'm good thanks. I hope you have a lovely thanksgiving with your mum.

yea me to it should be really nice whole family is gonna be there.. i need to die my hair before i go ..lol.... haha

ladies i got a ? last nite we dtd and now today i dont know if its EWCM are Semen when i wipe?

I put it in a glass of water and it sank to the bottom... i had the stretchy clear slippery Cm on the 19th and i dtd then too...

yall are very quite on here today... is everyone ok???

I HAVE NIPPLES............................... Oh my god really have to calm downhad really sharp pain left ovary today whilst at work and have come back to the hotel and wow huge round nipples with bumpy ducts whoo hoo oh I really have to calm down I know...

Spots (acne) is out in force but that has happened last 3 months, headache and still feel like I'm getting a cold but nothing really defo appearing drank loads of water today too but you know what conference was dry so who knows!!!

:) tonight is a happy night PMA PMA

Glad everyone else doing good too fantastic news annie he has come on leaps and bounds, Beth how exciting ur symptoms sound excellent, Jojo slow down u are putting us all too shame lol I am starting to have to work away loads this year and my dh is the bestest suportive man in the world he knows how much my work means to mean so he makes sure my little man is very happy all the time that mummy not home, he gets constant presents wherever I've been lol miss them both like mad though xx

Toots how are u honey I keep missing you, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry been a bit quiet today. My car insurance is due so I've been searching for the best price.

Cm sounds good Annie.

Woohoo for big round nipples Star!!!!

Haven't been noticing as much this evening think it's coz I've kept myself busy.

xxx

It's hilarious I have been noticing them feeling a wee bit like tight twinges on and off all day couldn't contain the delight when I removed my bra ha ha FREAK fx'd good sign xxx

beth what do u mean its a good sign is it sperm left overs are cm??

dunno

good sign star

Morning everyone :wave:

It's only 7am so it's quite early for me to be on BnB. But I woke up to a text from one of my best friends saying she was in the early stages of labour. I'm so excited for her I couldn't get back to sleep.

Hope your all doing ok.

xxx

Hi everybody,
Jojo how are you today?
Beth how is your friend getting on?
Star you sound v upbeat and that's great! So far it's all sounding really positive for you:happydance:

Good morning! Well, DD was up all night again. Don't think she feels to good. Woke up this morning :sick: Didn't get everything done yesterday but got some of it done. Today have to start baking and getting some of the food prepped for tomorrow plus all the stuff I didn;t get done yesterday!

Beth and Star your symptoms are sounding really promising!!! I'm getting so excited for you!!

Toots, how you doing today hunni??

You're such a busy little bee Jojo! Has your daughter picked up a bug do you think?
Happy thanksgiving for tomorrow, I'll say it now as I doubt you'll have time to log on tomorrow! What food are you planning? How many have you got to cook for?
I'm ok thanks Hun, day off again today so I've been doing some jobs at home. Cleaned the windows, takes ages but I'm glad I've got it done. My oh has been offered more over time at work so he will now be working 7 days a week! The extra money will come in handy for Christmas but I'll hardly see him. Probably for the best that we decided to ntnp because apart from not really seeing him I don't think he'd have any energy for :sex:

Extra money is always great! I have 9 people to cook for and its the traditional foods: TUrkey,corn bread Stuffing,green beans with garlic,corn,sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes & gravy,mac & cheese,rice & beans,rolls,salad,cheese & crackers,fruit, Apple Pie,Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Pie and Choc Cake! Its alot but its not THanksgiving with tons of food! There is a parade on TV in the am which is really popular and everyone comes over a little early to have some drinks and hang out, we eat around 4pm clean up, have more drinks, watch football, have desert, more drinks and then everyone goes home to take a nap! When you wake up time for turkey sandwiches!!! I'm getting so excited!! I think my DD is getting her 2 yr molars! It usually takes awhile for them to come in all the way. Well, I"ll try to get back on later, and like you said probably won't get on till Fri. I might be a little busy on Fri too! That is the day we start the Christmas season and get the christmas decorations out and also go pick up my MIL from the airport. Def will try to stop in to check on you guys!

I wish you the best of luck cooking all that food Hun! It's made me feel really hungry :haha:. Sounds like you are going to have a fab day, enjoy! Hope your daughter feels better so she can enjoy her day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->