1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

prettynpink29 wanna be one of my fist bump buddies??? Come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited and at the same time I'm really scared, I had a m/c in Feb it was horrible..I am hopping I have a sticky bean! Thank you all so much for your congratulations :)

I would love to, if I am pregnant! I don't believe any of the tests at the moment:cry:
Can you post a picture on here???? I didn't believe my first one I put it in the trash dh pulled it out and took me by the window and the I gasped..lol..fx's for you:hugs:

Yep, bleeding, hope it's IB, but who knows. It's 4 days early for the :witch: and normally my bbs stop hurting about a week before AF, but it seemed like a lot of blood. *sigh* :shrug:

Hang in there sweetie and look at it like this a fresh start and if you do end up pregnant you can count the last day of AF..:thumbup::hugs:

I think I am having line eye. I took two test and think I can see pink line barely. When the light hits just right I can see something. It is still very early. Anyone else having line eye? Lol

I think I am...here's the test I just took....

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1308197803.jpg

I think I am...here's the test I just took....

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1308197803.jpg

I see it! :happydance: yours looks a lot better than mine. I am going to have to wait to darken up to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. I don't know how to put on site. I had miscarriage last cycle and I am not sure what to think...symptoms are totally different this time. I am so excited for you!

So Sorry about your loss :( I hope yours is a BFP!!!! Thinking happy thoughts with everything crossed :) I'm still in disbelief...I keep going back and forth...
The only symptoms I have had are:
A couple hot flashes, af like cramps mostly today, backache, and boobs are sore when I workout. Oh and I got a sore throat a couple days ago with an annoying cough...but all can be contributed to pms :)

As far as posting a pic on here, I put mine on photobucket first then use the IMG code and paste it in here. Not sure if that helps at all.

So Sorry about your loss :( I hope yours is a BFP!!!! Thinking happy thoughts with everything crossed :) I'm still in disbelief...I keep going back and forth...
The only symptoms I have had are:
A couple hot flashes, af like cramps mostly today, backache, and boobs are sore when I workout. Oh and I got a sore throat a couple days ago with an annoying cough...but all can be contributed to pms :)

As far as posting a pic on here, I put mine on photobucket first then use the IMG code and paste it in here. Not sure if that helps at all.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with you on your last cycle it's neat to see you get your :bfp:!!!!

:dohh: sorry about that last post just noticed you posted a pic up after :dohh: yet another one of my doppy moments haha!! (I have them alot lately haha) I can't defo see the line huge congrats sunkissed!! :) this thread has turned out to be a very lucky thread indeed :) xx

Robertsgirl I remember :) thank you everyone. I'm still in disbelief!!

ok ladies... I just took this... what do you think? I am 12dpo.. I just think that it can't be true and it must be evap:shrug: I don't like these IC! I saved my pee and I am going to buy a FRER!!

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi prettynpink I can defo see a line in this one to!! You are pg I'm sure of it!! How many tests have you taken so far? I can't wait to see your frer! :) xx

wow!!!!!!! I am so happy for you prettynpink29!!!!! We gotta keep this thread alive it's lucky!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi prettynpink I can defo see a line in this one to!! You are pg I'm sure of it!! How many tests have you taken so far? I can't wait to see your frer! :) xx

thank you! I think I will be in disbelief until I get a 'pregnant' and blood test.. Lets see.. I took 1 at 10dpo, 3 at 11dpo and now 1 at 12dpo.. They have all had very very faint lines.. I knocked my pee cup over :dohh::dohh::dohh: so will be testing with FRER first thing in the morning. I will post pic!

wow!!!!!!! I am so happy for you prettynpink29!!!!! We gotta keep this thread alive it's lucky!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you! your rite this thread does seem to be very lucky!!:happydance: but don't count me in yet! Not till after my blood test on Monday..

thank you! I think I will be in disbelief until I get a 'pregnant' and blood test.. Lets see.. I took 1 at 10dpo, 3 at 11dpo and now 1 at 12dpo.. They have all had very very faint lines.. I knocked my pee cup over :dohh::dohh::dohh: so will be testing with FRER first thing in the morning. I will post pic!

:haha: sorry I know I should but that pee part realy did make me LOL!! :haha: will be looking forward to it :) xx

:haha: sorry I know I should but that pee part realy did make me LOL!! :haha: will be looking forward to it :) xx

:haha: iI busted up laughing when I knocked it over because it landed rite on top of my dog:dohh::dohh::rofl:! Maybe it was Gods way of telling me not to test with that pee, its no good!!!lol At least now I have something to do! Give the dog a bath and clean the bathroom lol:)

:haha: iI busted up laughing when I knocked it over because it landed rite on top of my dog:dohh::dohh::rofl:! Maybe it was Gods way of telling me not to test with that pee, its no good!!!lol At least now I have something to do! Give the dog a bath and clean the bathroom lol:)

hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: omg that realy did make me laugh so much :haha: my df is looking at me like why the hell are you laughing!! :haha: poor doggy :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->