1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

Lol I wish it was just me being very self disciplined but I have realy long 34-36 day cycles so don't realy have much chance of getting a bfp before the 22nd lol I have a 18 day lp so have to wait even longer then two weeks :( ..... Not long until you get your blood test then!! :happydance: I think you sound spot on with your ovulation so don't worry to much about that! Sounds like your doctors pretty sure your gonna get that bfp, I realy think you are going to get it aswell tbh sounds like you've got everything spot on! :thumbup: :) good luck!! xx

I am getting so freaking impatient!!! I broke down and POAS Yesterday on 7 DPO... :bfn: :-( it's discouraging... but too early... right??? I think the thing that gets me the most is that it was so easy with my daughter...

Aww big :hugs: I'm sorry your feeling so down vaurissa 7dpo is to early as you might not have even had implantation yet & most people don't get bfps that early! So don't count yourself out just yet!! I understand your frustration though I fell pg with my son so quickly but tryed for just over a year & a half for my daughter! I'm hoping it's not going to take anywhere near aslong as that this time but it's not looking hopefull! I hope you get your bfp very soon xx

Lol I wish it was just me being very self disciplined but I have realy long 34-36 day cycles so don't realy have much chance of getting a bfp before the 22nd lol I have a 18 day lp so have to wait even longer then two weeks :( ..... Not long until you get your blood test then!! :happydance: I think you sound spot on with your ovulation so don't worry to much about that! Sounds like your doctors pretty sure your gonna get that bfp, I realy think you are going to get it aswell tbh sounds like you've got everything spot on! :thumbup: :) good luck!! xx

34-36 day cycles are really long:hugs: 18 day lp means plenty of time for that little eggy to implant nice and deep:) I see that you have 2 children:) Did it take awhile to conceive them?
This is one thing that sucks for me... I don't know how long my periods will be or lp.. I was on birth control for 6 or 7 years.. From age 15-21.. I don't remember what my periods were like before that except for painful and heavy.. So when I stopped the pill in February I knew I might be messed up but never expected to bleed on and off for 3 months! :growlmad:
Anyways. I hope I did everything rite this month.. I know that we haven't been TTC for very long and I am sure there are more women who deserve to get there BFP's before me. But I have been in pain since I was 16 and had multiple surgeries/procedures due to endometriosis. Doctors say this is my chance. Praying God gives me a break! I think its my turn for a break:)
sending :dust: your way!!

I am getting so freaking impatient!!! I broke down and POAS Yesterday on 7 DPO... :bfn: :-( it's discouraging... but too early... right??? I think the thing that gets me the most is that it was so easy with my daughter...

Definitely too early girl! I was impatient this morning and POAS at 9 DPO :wacko:.. I am not sure if there was a faint line or not, but I wish I didn't test:( I know how you feel. We all want this soooooooooooooooooo bad!!:hugs:

Thanks prettynpink and camlet, I knew you guys would understand. :hugs:: back. Some randomness for the 80's and early 90's kids, DH bought Zelda for the Wii!!

Hey ladies, I have been having sore bbs. AF like cramps has stopped. Now, I have been having on an off nausea feeling... real sick ...blah feeling that comes on suddenly then goes away. Kinda dizzy tonight...bloated , heartburn. Hope all of us get our :bfp:

Your symptoms sound like mine!!! Hows your cervix?

I don't really know how to describe. I have never really checked and know what to look for. As I can tell it is closed, kinda soft at opening I guess and I can reach. Kinda to the back. What is it suppose to be like???

Well I have heard that this is not always the case but high soft and closed, but some change so it's not really the best sign..I'm just hanging on to anything, this cycle has less symptoms then the last for me.

I got my first :bfn: today at 9 DPO I am going to test again tomorrow morning..Cross your fingers for me ladies.. It sounds like this forum is lucky allot of you gals sound like your gonna get your :bfp:...

34-36 day cycles are really long:hugs: 18 day lp means plenty of time for that little eggy to implant nice and deep:) I see that you have 2 children:) Did it take awhile to conceive them?
This is one thing that sucks for me... I don't know how long my periods will be or lp.. I was on birth control for 6 or 7 years.. From age 15-21.. I don't remember what my periods were like before that except for painful and heavy.. So when I stopped the pill in February I knew I might be messed up but never expected to bleed on and off for 3 months! :growlmad:
Anyways. I hope I did everything rite this month.. I know that we haven't been TTC for very long and I am sure there are more women who deserve to get there BFP's before me. But I have been in pain since I was 16 and had multiple surgeries/procedures due to endometriosis. Doctors say this is my chance. Praying God gives me a break! I think its my turn for a break:)

I pray you get your bfp!!!!! You sound like you are very humble and have a big heart <3

morning :) my cycles always seem to draaag & it kinda adds to my disapointment when I see that bfn but the last 2 months I haven't tested early & have felt so much more relaxed!

With my 1st I fell realy quick but I got the implanon almost straight after having him so I'm assuming that is why it took me alot longer with my 2nd it took me just over a year & a half so this time it could go either way I'm guessing but it's been 6 months if I get a bfn this month so I'm assuming it will take the same sort of length it took for my daughter... Don't worry you will get the hang of it now the spotting has stopped (that's if you don't get your bfp 1st!) I just mark on the calender when the 1st full flow is & that is cd1 & then if you get that far (which I realy hope & don't think you will) then every month keep marking it then after a few months you can count the days in between & you will know roughly how long your cycles are :) I realy hope you get your bfp this month though I truely think you deserve it after everything you've been through! :hugs: sending you & everybody else lots of baby dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks prettynpink and camlet, I knew you guys would understand. :hugs:: back. Some randomness for the 80's and early 90's kids, DH bought Zelda for the Wii!!

Woo zelda is an awsome game!! Sorry I'm a bit of a gaming geek haha I love the one he's bought it's realy good enjoy!! :) xx

I got my first :bfn: today at 9 DPO I am going to test again tomorrow morning..Cross your fingers for me ladies.. It sounds like this forum is lucky allot of you gals sound like your gonna get your :bfp:...

:hugs: I'm sorry you got a bfn :( but it is still very early my fingers are well & truely crossed :) I know what your saying your all going to be realy lucky now you are my tww buddys as nearly every buddy I've had so far have got there bfps within a couple of months of meeting me haha :winkwink: so here's some of my extra special baby dust haha :winkwink: I'm sure alot of you are going to get your bfps very soon :) xx

I have a faint LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!:cloud9::bfp::dust: I'm so happy I'm crying!!! I through up last and it was worth it yaya!!!! Bring it on I'm read DH and I were jumping on the bed!!!! LOL

:hugs: I'm sorry you got a bfn :( but it is still very early my fingers are well & truely crossed :) I know what your saying your all going to be realy lucky now you are my tww buddys as nearly every buddy I've had so far have got there bfps within a couple of months of meeting me haha :winkwink: so here's some of my extra special baby dust haha :winkwink: I'm sure alot of you are going to get your bfps very soon :) xx

YOU ARE GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your next!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe I told ya sooo!! :winkwink: huge congrats to you & your DH :) I hope you are right lol :) xx

I have a faint LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!:cloud9::bfp::dust: I'm so happy I'm crying!!! I through up last and it was worth it yaya!!!! Bring it on I'm read DH and I were jumping on the bed!!!! LOL

HUGE congrats!!!!:):):):):):):happydance::happydance::happydance:

are you 10dpo? you should post a picture of your :bfp::)

congrats roberts girl x
10dpo today all side bbs hurtin basicly my arm pits both sides tested today bfn on up side docs rang today bein sent to a gyno will get a letter in few days then have to call for an appointment then he said i will prob get put on metroformin so atleast im gettin help if bfn this month

@Camlet, we bought Super Mario's 1 and 3 also :)

Got a VERY faint line today, so faint in fact that I tried taking pics with my phone and iPod and neither show! LOL. I should see if I can do the invert thing somewhere without having to pay for it. LOL. Sooooo, a little excited but also reserved in the same breath.... it's my mom-in-law's birthday today and would love to tell her, but the lines are sooooo light........ :shrug:

I'm out girls :cry: Think AF is coming FOUR DAYS EARLY, despite me being like clockwork since I was 12. Never been early in my life. Gutted :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->