1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

Aww big :hugs: sgth's girly I have had simalar pains to what you describe & I went to A&E in the end though & have been booked into have an ultra sound scan as they suspect I may have a cyst (not saying that will be what's wrong with you though) but I'm still getting the pains & they only go when I take extra strength paracetomol! Hope you are feeling ok now though :hugs: xx

I hope you start feeling better :)

Thank you the pains haven't been as strong today so fx they stay that way!! xx

Good Morning Ladies!

SGTH's Girly- I hope that is the start of a beautiful BFP for you!!!

Camlet- I am glad your pain has gotten better!:)

As for me..... I feel HORRIBLE!!! Last night I woke up atleast 5 different times to little pains in my lower abdomen! Then this morning I woke up to horrible hot flash I felt so sick to my stomach for about an hour:( My cervix is still high and closed no bleeding in sight!:) I am happy about that! I just feel run down and tired today! Going to take it ease and hope those pains in the middle of the night was implantation.. Wouldn't that be nice:)

Hi ladies. I just wanted to say hi. I've been stalking :) I'm around the same dpo as everyone but this cycle I stopped temping and charting and basically trying not to be obsessed. Honesty it's so much better!!

The main symptom I've been having is exhaustion! And yesterday I had 2 hot flashes. I want to wait till Friday to test but not sure if I can make it that long!!

Hey Sunkissed !!!! You are sooo much stronger then I ~ I tried but found myself sysmptom spotting, even testing ....

Good luck & baby dust to you !!!

im like that! was testing at 1,2 & 3 dpo!! haha. i know that is wayyy to early but might of ovulated earliar than i thourt =S ya never know... . lloll

C x

Morning everyone, how are you all today?

I feel pretty down today, my temp went down again this morning so not sure what that's about.

Slight bit of backache, sniffly nose but nothing else going on.

I am supposed to go to a BBQ later, but the weather is rubbish and one of my friend who is 5 months preg will be there, and another friend who is just gone 3 months preg is going to announce it to everyone today. SO not feeling like I want to go :(

Robertsgirl - how was your temp this morning?

x x

I'm sorry luv that your feeling down..next weekend I am supposed to go to a friends baby shower she is due in October like I was..I don't know how I'll survive...My temp shot back up this morning so it was a dip I hope it was implantation!

SGTH's Girly I see a line there too..I'm 8 DPO as well..You have inspired me to test!!LOL..I'll post if I get anything...I am going to wait until Fathers day to tell DH..I was trying to wait to test then but I am a poas addict as well..Sunkissed it's so nice to see you!!!!! I have been having hot flashes as well..I envy you I wish I could not be so obsessed with all this..I hope we get our BFP!!!!

Hey ladies, I have been having sore bbs. AF like cramps has stopped. Now, I have been having on an off nausea feeling... real sick ...blah feeling that comes on suddenly then goes away. Kinda dizzy tonight...bloated , heartburn. Hope all of us get our :bfp:

Your symptoms sound like mine!!! Hows your cervix?

I don't really know how to describe. I have never really checked and know what to look for. As I can tell it is closed, kinda soft at opening I guess and I can reach. Kinda to the back. What is it suppose to be like???

Morning everyone, how are you all today?

I feel pretty down today, my temp went down again this morning so not sure what that's about.

Slight bit of backache, sniffly nose but nothing else going on.

I am supposed to go to a BBQ later, but the weather is rubbish and one of my friend who is 5 months preg will be there, and another friend who is just gone 3 months preg is going to announce it to everyone today. SO not feeling like I want to go :(

Robertsgirl - how was your temp this morning?

x x

I have never temp so I don't know anything about that. My new symptoms is tired, having runny nose and insomnia. How long have you been trying? I hope today went better than you thought.:flower:

Everyones symptoms sound really good!! I have a sore throat coming on but OH has a small scratchy throat so it's probably from him.

I didn't think I would be able to be so relaxed but once you just get up and go pee I already miss the chance to temp and after a while it gets easier. Same with testing. If I just pee right when I get up I can't test! :) it's actually easier emotionally not to be obsessed

Morning ladies...

It's exciting knowing that we are all approaching testing!

I feel completely out now to be honest. I'm 10dpo, no symptoms whatsoever and I have no idea what my chart is doing, it looks mad :(

If we dont get a BFp this month then I am totally perplexed, it felt like we did everything right. It makes me wonder if there is a problem because we BD at the right time I think?

x

Hello Ladies,

I feel this week is going to be a long week for me.. Another friend of mine just announced she is pregnant and that it was an "accident"... I would love an ACCIDENT!!! That makes a total of 5 of my friends that are expecting.... Life is so unfair sometimes... I don't feel very hopeful this month. I keep praying, but just know that I am not going to get that BFP:(:(
I woke up today feeling completely normal other than my nipples are still dark... I decided to pee on an IC the really sensitive ones (I know stupid thing to do:dohh:) and I can't tell if there is a very faint line or if I am just seeing things... I wanted to post a pic, but my camera on my phone wont work:(

Oh no prettynpink I realy wanna see your picture now!! Is there haven't you got a laptop or something you could load in on instead? It's so horrible when so many people around us anounce they are accidently pregnant isn't! Don't get me wrong I'm always happy for them it's just like when will it be my turn iykwim!

Don't feel disheartned feanorous I've read even if you do everything right there's still only somthing like a 25% chance of getting pg every month so it doesn't neccisarily mean there's anything wrong! You realy don't need lots of symptoms to get your bfp I've seen so many posts about ladys that have had no symptoms at all getting there bfps so please try & stay positive ladys!! Good luck everyone not long until testing now!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hi all no new signs at all today even more spots boooo docs finally got my pelivc examanations scan pics today down side they bein passed on to my own doc which i havent seen in over a year as he always busy so he has no idea wots been goin on hopin summit will get done and ill get meds for pcos or sent to sum1 that can help have to call tomoz to c wot he says

Oh no prettynpink I realy wanna see your picture now!! Is there haven't you got a laptop or something you could load in on instead? It's so horrible when so many people around us anounce they are accidently pregnant isn't! Don't get me wrong I'm always happy for them it's just like when will it be my turn iykwim!

Don't feel disheartned feanorous I've read even if you do everything right there's still only somthing like a 25% chance of getting pg every month so it doesn't neccisarily mean there's anything wrong! You realy don't need lots of symptoms to get your bfp I've seen so many posts about ladys that have had no symptoms at all getting there bfps so please try & stay positive ladys!! Good luck everyone not long until testing now!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Camlet!!! Your kind words always make me feel better:hugs:
I really really really want to post a picture of the IC I took this morning but I do not have a camera but on my phone. And it is broken:( My laptop doesn't have a camera either.. Its not the uploading part, its taking the picture in general:growlmad: Now its been 4 hours since I took the test and it has dried. Do I dare take another one later or in the morning?? Or wait 2 days??

I can use my DP's phone camera tomorrow when he gets home:)

Yay looking forward to seeing it!! :) depends on how long you think you can wait lol I'm abit of a poas addict so I would do one 1st thing in the morning (not a fan of not using fmu though so wouldn't recommend doing anymore today) but maybe wait 2 days if you feel you can hold off for that long good luck!! xx

Yay looking forward to seeing it!! :) depends on how long you think you can wait lol I'm abit of a poas addict so I would do one 1st thing in the morning (not a fan of not using fmu though so wouldn't recommend doing anymore today) but maybe wait 2 days if you feel you can hold off for that long good luck!! xx

Thank you! I think I am going to try and wait till 12 DPO. But who knows when morning rolls around!:winkwink:
When are you going to test?? Or have you been already :winkwink: I know that my ticker says 2 days until testing, I am not sure why.. I am going to try and redo it.. I don't know when next AF is due.. I only know for sure what DPO I am because of the ultrasound and cbfm.

Oh right so how many dpo are you now? (sorry if you've already said lol) I have tested but only because the hospital & drs made me when I was gettimg those stomach cramps just to rule out pregnancy as the cause all where negative including a blood test although this was at around 3 or 4dpo though so I'm assuming was just way to soon! Lol which makes me wonder how early can you get a bfp on a blood test anyway? I've never had one before that so know nothing about them.. So anyway other then that I've been surprisingly well behaved & haven't poas since lol I plan to try hold of until around the 22nd but doubt I will be able to lol xx

Oh right so how many dpo are you now? (sorry if you've already said lol) I have tested but only because the hospital & drs made me when I was gettimg those stomach cramps just to rule out pregnancy as the cause all where negative including a blood test although this was at around 3 or 4dpo though so I'm assuming was just way to soon! Lol which makes me wonder how early can you get a bfp on a blood test anyway? I've never had one before that so know nothing about them.. So anyway other then that I've been surprisingly well behaved & haven't poas since lol I plan to try hold of until around the 22nd but doubt I will be able to lol xx

Yea 4 DPO would be way too early unfortunately.. I wish there was a test that could tell as soon as fertilization occurs lol One day I am sure there will be, but probably not in our life time lol You are very self disciplined if you can hold out till the 22nd lol That would make you 18DPO! You go girl:):happydance:
I am 9 DPO. I have had a lot of irregular bleeding and spotting the last 3 months which is why I don't know when my next af is due.. But I had an ultrasound on June 2nd, doctor said 2 mature eggys and should ovulate in the next 48 hours.. Had positive opks and cbfm on June 3rd. So figured I ovulated on the 4th, plus I had bad ovulation pains this day and by evening my opk's were back to negative. Does that sound rite? Just making sure now lol. Doctor told me to count the 5th as 1 DPO so that's what I did lol Doctor said if I made it to 14 DPO with no blood or spotting, he would order a blood test even if urine pregnancy tests are negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->