1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

wooohoooo it worked..this is today's BFP I already have morning sickness and I totally welcome it!!!!

Thanks :hugs: Robertsgirl. Yep, it was FMU. I was reading prettynpink's post about her faint of faintest lines, and that time-frame wise would be me tomorrow, so.... hope, love trust and baby dust! LOL

https://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff511/Robertsgirljaqueline/P6150204.jpg I hope this works..

CONGRATS again!!! Your bfp is way stronger than mine!! Mine looks like nothing next to yours lol Wow no mistakin your test!:happydance:

Thanks :hugs: Robertsgirl. Yep, it was FMU. I was reading prettynpink's post about her faint of faintest lines, and that time-frame wise would be me tomorrow, so.... hope, love trust and baby dust! LOL

Good luck Vaurissa! Love your saying "hope, love, trust and baby dust!" cute:) Are you going to take a pink dye test tomorrow?

@prettynpink, yes I am with FMU!! :test: LOL

Yay for stalking :shhh: I am 8 hours behind you FYI :D

Okay, so how much bleeding is too much for implantation bleeding?

prettynpink29 wanna be one of my fist bump buddies??? Come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited and at the same time I'm really scared, I had a m/c in Feb it was horrible..I am hopping I have a sticky bean! Thank you all so much for your congratulations :)

Yep, bleeding, hope it's IB, but who knows. It's 4 days early for the :witch: and normally my bbs stop hurting about a week before AF, but it seemed like a lot of blood. *sigh* :shrug:

I don't know if it's my first day past o or not but I know I'm close if not. Had a positive OPK yesterday and today when I took it, it was lighter. :) I'm afraid the next week and half are going to feel like forever!

Yep, bleeding, hope it's IB, but who knows. It's 4 days early for the :witch: and normally my bbs stop hurting about a week before AF, but it seemed like a lot of blood. *sigh* :shrug:

I am so sorry!!! I hope this is not the witch!! Why does she tease us like this! :cry: I am praying its IB for you!:hugs:

prettynpink29 wanna be one of my fist bump buddies??? Come on BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited and at the same time I'm really scared, I had a m/c in Feb it was horrible..I am hopping I have a sticky bean! Thank you all so much for your congratulations :)

I would love to, if I am pregnant! I don't believe any of the tests at the moment:cry:

She teases us because she is evil! That's why I got on DEPO to make her go away!! Now, I am paying for that too!! LOL. In all fairness though, I honestly did not plan to have any more.:wacko:

Hi everyone. Congrats on the bfps!! I tested this morning and got something...? There's a pic in the preg gallery if anyone is bored :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->