1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

FLArmyWife those are some pretty clear positives!! I don't know enough about trigger shots to help you unfortunately. Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome lil miss! I know very little of opks and cm, so I agree just BD for good measure or the fun of BD haha.

This is terrible, idk if it's just hormones but SO and I dtd like rabbits on the first day of spring after the Canadiens won on Fri. Tmi, but even though I was more sensitive I just was not into it. Like if it's not making a baby why are we doing it? Lol I felt so guilty thinking that

No need to apologize! You are in good company. Maybe the dip was an implantation dip?

Woke up at 5am because I want to throw up. Fingers crossed. I had some cramping yesterday. That wasn't the usual pms cramping

Those tests look like a clear bfp to me! I don't know anything about hcg shots, but I'd be jumping for joy and making doctors appointments :)

i'm searching and prodding DR Bing to see how long a trigger shot stays in and keep getting the answers between 24hrs and 10 days! AHhh lol... I know mine takes less than 10 days to go through my system because i tested at 10dpo last cycle and was a bfn..
For now I'm going to assume it's from the trigger shot and just use this as a reference for a real bfp.. now can the next 6 days hurry up already lol

Sorry TLK! Hope next month is the one for you!!

Welcome jessalex!

Lilmiss I'm not sure what to advise! I'm not familiar with cbfm. You could BD for good measure! I got the most EWCM after O but also had a negative OPK to confirm it was after. Hopefully someone else here will have more insight - didn't wanna read and run!

I took a frer this morning and got the faintest of faint lines - like I'm not getting excited because it could be just my regular amount of hcg being picked up from a night of holding pee to make this one count lol, or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Or it could be that indent you ladies were mentioning! Won't get excited until it's a dark line - I'll test again in a few days. My temp looks like it's on it's way back up after the slightest dip yesterday. I'm only 10-11 DPO.

Sorry I'm such a bad influence for poas early!! DH would not be happy if he knew I did it so early lol I tend to stress and worry over every little thing but I'm feeling really calm and ok with whatever outcome at the moment.

Looks like a bfp to me!! :flower: I got my first positive at 9dpo when I was pg with #1 so it's very likely!

lilmiss- must be the day for quandries. I had kinda a crappy friday and felt really down yesterday so i decided to feed into my poas addiction and test this morning knowing it'd be negative since i'm only 5dpo.. and well here are pics...

:shrug: I'm guessing it's just still high HCG levels from the trigger shot? Though, I didn't think they'd stay high enough for a positive this long maybe it does. My dr did say tuesday that if I take a test in the next few days i'd see a positive.. but 5 days? really? what do y'all think?

I've done a few trigger shots. It usually has taken a minimum of 7-9 days to leave my system (7-9 days after the trigger, I usually O 36 hours after the trigger) I always test once a day in the morning until the line completely disappears. It's all about how you metabolize it and everybody is different, which is why the range is so different.

When I got pg with my DD the line disappeared completely 7 days after the trigger and then 2 days later reappeared and began to grow darker. If they keep getting lighter from this point I would say it's still the trigger. If they get darker, you're pg :) Honestly, if you're only 5dpo, not to be a downer, but in my opinion I'd say it's still the trigger. I'd test again tomorrow and see if it's getting lighter or darker. Fingers crossed for you!

I've done a few trigger shots. It usually has taken a minimum of 7-9 days to leave my system (7-9 days after the trigger, I usually O 36 hours after the trigger) I always test once a day in the morning until the line completely disappears. It's all about how you metabolize it and everybody is different, which is why the range is so different.

When I got pg with my DD the line disappeared completely 7 days after the trigger and then 2 days later reappeared and began to grow darker. If they keep getting lighter from this point I would say it's still the trigger. If they get darker, you're pg :) Honestly, if you're only 5dpo, not to be a downer, but in my opinion I'd say it's still the trigger. I'd test again tomorrow and see if it's getting lighter or darker. Fingers crossed for you!

oh no worries you're not being a downer. I honestly didn't even expect to look at it that close. i went and picked it up and was going to just throw it away but it happened to catch my eye and I took a close look. It probably is the trigger but since I bought 50 hpts I can surely test every morning and see what happens.. will kinda give me a standing too if it doesn't happen this cycle of just how long the shot stays active in my body. I only weigh 125 and my hypothyroid has been corrected with medication and been good for two years now. I know weight and thyroid can play a role. so i'll use it as a control. TY for honesty though

That looks like a BFP Emmymommy! But I have seen a lot of posts on here from ladies getting indents/evaps on FRERs lately. But keep testing and if it's a BFP there should be question in a day or 2 :D GL

FLArmyWife that certainly does look very positive but like the other ladies said, I don't know anything about trigger shots I'm afraid.

Well me and OH dtd this afternoon. I just hope we haven't missed it :/ I trusted the CB digi OPKs so we concentrated our BDing around what should have been my fertile window (which was the same window Ovia predicted I'd be Oing too). Will try and get BDing tonight maybe and definitely tomorrow and will keep testing with OPKs. So not sure where this puts me? In the TWW or not? *shrug* Sigh.

Good morning!

Spud - I don't think it's willpower so much as I'm terrified at this point to see a bfn

Holly - I think the best day to get a BFP would be 12 dpo, but that doesn't mean you can't get one before, and doesn't mean if you get a bfn you aren't pg. It just seems that's the most popular day since 9 dpo is the most common day to implant. :)

Emmy - Not only do your symptoms sound promising, but that is a definite line on your test!! Time to celebrate!!:happydance:

TLK - I'm sorry the witch got you. Prayers for you next cycle. :hugs:

Dobby - Your symptoms sound good to me! I hope you get your BFP soon! :)

Lilmiss - Last cycle I used the First Response OPK and I fully believe they made me miss my O. I know my cm like the back of my hand lol and I was so surprised when the OPKs didn't match up the cm. And of course I had a bfn. This month, I used the CB digi and they matched up perfectly with my cm. I always have watery about 4 days before it becomes more creamy. I have two days of creamy (that's my O), then two days of watery and then I'm done. So, I would trust the CB digi, but that's my experience. :)

FLArmy - I agree that it's probably the trigger shot at this point, but keeping a tally and seeing for future reference is a great idea. :)

Sorry lol I'm on two other threads and I feel completely left out, so now that I'm on one where people are supporting me, I want to support all of you also. :hugs:

Yet another colorless, shadow of a line after 3m. I wish I wasn't such a poas addict. I have to keep reminding myself I'm just 6 or 7dpo. Last time, it took about 30 hours after my first round of nausea to get a bfp. But maybe it was just eating Chinese, Korean, Mexican, Thai, Russian, and a bunch of other international foods all for dinner lol. Ughhhh

My stress I think the shadows either mean frer has gone down hill or the egg is fertilized, just waiting to implant. Those are the stories I heard that people who just had iud removed have implantation issues. So every cramp or twinge worries me.

Sorry lol I'm on two other threads and I feel completely left out, so now that I'm on one where people are supporting me, I want to support all of you also. :hugs:

Awww you're so sweet. Hugs. I've been left out of threads, too so I used to be sure I responded to everyone. But I am on my phone a lot which isn't as easy. I was thinking it was super nice of you to make sure you respond to everyone. Any updates on your end?

lilmiss- must be the day for quandries. I had kinda a crappy friday and felt really down yesterday so i decided to feed into my poas addiction and test this morning knowing it'd be negative since i'm only 5dpo.. and well here are pics...

:shrug: I'm guessing it's just still high HCG levels from the trigger shot? Though, I didn't think they'd stay high enough for a positive this long maybe it does. My dr did say tuesday that if I take a test in the next few days i'd see a positive.. but 5 days? really? what do y'all think?

My trigger shot was showing me positives until day six. :) I really didn't want them to stop since that's the only time any have ever been positive for me. I also read that depending on the dosage it could show for up to 14 days.

Teacher I'm glad we an all support each other!!

Dobby fingers are still crossed for you! It's early like you said.

Lilmiss it sounds like you've got it covered with BD either way, so fingers crossed!

Aggghhhh! so I told myself I was going to wait to start my obsessive testing until tomorrow because that would be 8dpo, but the urge was too strong this morning and I did it anyway. I see the faintest of faint lines but thought/think it's just my hopeful vision being a jerk to me. I made my husband look at it too as well as the one that showed the trigger shot was out of my system and he says he sees it too. Now I don't know what to think! Even if it's a real line it's too faint to exec get a picture of so I can't share it yet which is also driving me crazy. This is not fun.

Well, I started having sore bbs at 2 dpo which is obviously too early to have any real symptoms, but I hardly ever get sore bbs between O and AF. The last time I did was over a year ago. So I don't know what to think there.

I also started having very mild cramps at 2 dpo, which is also still happening today. I get them every once in a while and they last anywhere from 5 to 30 mins, but they are there just enough to let me know I'm cramping, but not enough to cause actual pain or anything. I usually only cramp the first and second day of AF so I don't know about that either.

My cm is completely dry which is not normal, I have at least a little cm throughout my entire cycle usually.

I've also had backaches the past few days. My DH and I go the movies all the time and both last night and Friday night I had trouble sitting that long because my lower back was hurting so bad. That has never happened with all the hundreds of movies we have seen.

Also last night I caught of whiff of a really buttery bag of popcorn and it made my stomach churn. Usually I think buttered popcorn is fantastic lol But, this could have been in my head since I'm thinking I'm pg.

So basically I'm at a point where I really think I'm pregnant, but scared that I'm not and that all this is in my head. Guess we will find out no later than Friday! :)

Holly, I think that's exciting!!! Esp if hubs sees it, too. Hang in there! Couple more days and that line should darken up. :)

Teacher, I don't know. CT has symptoms by dpo starting with 1 so we'll see Friday. You're so good. I already used my frers, and knowing me I'm going to the store. My dollar tree never has tests anymore. Ever since our local planned pregnancy shut down, I feel like tests are gone as soon as they hit the shelf or they just don't sell them anymore. I'm always a fan of nausea. Other symptoms can be lots of things, but aversion to once loved treats is a good sign :)

Dobby, I can't find the cheapies in my dollar store either, but they're fully stocked at the 99 cent store. Have you tried there? If you still can't find them and this month isn't your month I could mail you some. Phoenix to you wouldn't take that long to get them even. :)

Good tip. I'm also lazy and spoiled and Target is so close to my house haha. :) that is super sweet of you though!!! I love our group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->