1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

the boards I follow are so quiet today and I need something to keep me from wasting test. I got a trigger shot on Tuesday so I"m only 4dpo. I'm trying to hold out until Friday the 24th to test even though that would still be fairly early

Hi Spud and Teacher!!! And anyone else I missed. :)

My dumb indent turned into a even dumber evap. I remember when you never had to question frers. r_r but it made me feel less guilty about going on a motorcycle ride with SO. We made it extra long through the mountains to the beach since it is likely to be our last ride together for a while.

I lost my angel the first week of Jan at about 6 weeks. My hcg was super high. My gyn insists that had nothing to do with it and things just happened

Welcome!!!

Teacher - I'm 9 or 10 DPO with AF due Friday or Saturday, so I'm in the same boat!

However.... I caved and bought two frer. I just really feel like something's going on and it scares me that it could be all in my head more than a negative test does. I poas this morning - not first morning urine and a dollar store cheapie not meant for early results so I knew it'd be negative but I just had to do it. I plan to do the first frer tomorrow with first urine and if it's negative then I'll force myself to wait until at least Wednesday if I'm feeling the same!

I'm a terrible influence - starting this to wait until the 25th and now testing early 🙈 sorry ladies!

Emmy - I feel the same way. I have completely convinced myself I'm pg which totally sucks lol if I get AF I'm going to be heartbroken. But it's so easy to tell yourself you are when your listening to your body and it's doing things it had never done before.

I have decided to test on Thursday which is a day before AF is due lol I should have signs of her starting by then if she is going to.

Dobby - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That motorcycle ride sounds amazing!

That's the thing, the feelings I'm having are so unique from every other thing I've experienced, that I'm convinced. The weirdest thing is I feel ok if it's negative at the moment, although I'm sure that will change if AF arrives. A week ago I was so down and anxious and convinced I was out, I can't believe I've totally done a 180 in a week. I guess only time will truly tell!

Yep and that's what's hard I think. We just have to wait. There's nothing to do to make it happen but wait.

What symptoms are having if you don't mind me asking? :)

Me too.

TeacherLynn - you have will power of steel.

I'm 3dpo and my abdomen has been feeling crampy since o and I've had a ton of cm. We'll see.
For my first three pregnancies I was ntnp so my first clue was late af but I noticed that my boobs were bigger, my nipples were pointing to the sky and I was emotional.
My last pregnancy I used opks and knew straight away.

I know we're supposed to wait two weeks to test, but when is the earliest that could possibly give a true read? My grandma starts chemo Wednesday and I'd love to give her positive news before then!

Hey Holly - I don't have experience with them, but first response early result claim to be 76% accurate 5 days before your period is due.

Teacher - the first day or two after O I was more bloated then I can ever remember being - I looked like I was 4-5 months pregnant if I wasn't constantly sucking in (I'm small so it was noticeable), more gas than normal, a bit of stuffiness, and lots of extra saliva in my mouth a few mornings. Also had lots of creamy white thick cm that would sort of glob (don't normally see this). A lot of that could've been nothing or in my head. My temps were also an extremely slow/stagnant rise so between the symptoms that I figured I must be making up and my weird temps I was discouraged.

Wednesday however I felt very weird (6-7 DPO), out of it and my stomach kept heaving like the reflex of throwing up but I didn't feel nauseous and I knew I wouldn't throw up and nothing came up, but it kept happening and then I'd have a tiny burp. This happened tons throughout that day and has happened on and off since. Almost since O I've had slight twinges or cramps in my right side, almost like O pain. I don't get this besides the time of O and I never cramp this early for AF (also it feels different than AF cramps).

What's convinced me now is my temps shot up Thursday and stayed up there Friday, Thursday night/Friday morning I woke up with sharper pains like stabs or pulls around the same place as I had previously (right side) and when feeling my stomach I could feel a slight swelling and it was tender to the touch. This continued on and off Friday - like if I moved a certain way it felt like I'd pulled my muscle in that area.

I've also been a bit more emotional than usual over strange things, I usually don't pee a lot at all and I'm peeing about twice as much. Thursday and Friday I couldn't drink enough water (this was after I started peeling more). Today my temp dropped slightly but still higher than what it was a few days ago, and the cramping has mostly been gone except for a few moments here and there and then a lot of achiness tonight and my uterus is tender to the touch.

My boobs are always a bit tender following O and leading up to AF so I don't thing I'd qualify their current tender feeling as unusual for me.

So there's my essay! I feel too off to not be pregnant and feel like I must be I just want to confirm it! And if I'm not then I actually feel ok about it and feel like it will teach me a lesson for next month to ignore EVERYTHING until AF is late.

I plan to take an frer with first morning urine tomorrow am, although I'm a bit annoyed their sensitivity is the same as my dollar store cheapies and I didn't realize it! Hopefully they give me a BFP and it'll be worth it!

Well, I'm out :(. I am 12 dpo - period came early for some reason. Cramps and light bleeding just started. AF must be just around the corner.

The only consolation is that my husband is away every January for 3 weeks for work. So having a toddler and a brand new baby without him would have been - hell.

Good luck to everyone!!! Hope to see lots of BFP's!

Thank you. I really believe the universe is going to take care of me. It just wasn't meant to be, and the months following were hard so I've come to terms. That's why I got the IUD (so I didn't have it in long) because I didn't want to get pregnant again until we healed physically and emotionally.

I'm really hoping for a BFP in the next few days. I'm starting to have food aversions and queasiness. My body does not handle any hcg well, so I hope this is the makings of a bfp and not just me eating international cuisine at our cultural festival at school haha

Holly, the earliest I ever got was 9dpo. I implanted at 7dpo, tested neg (which showed up positive like a week later since I kept it for progression records) 9dpo morning and by 9dpo afternoon I was getting clear BFPs and a pos digi. My gyn said technically you start producing minute amounts of hcg when the egg is fertilized. A few years back, I had a faintly positive frer but never tested positive at the clinic and then tested negative and got my af. She said what likely happened is the egg was fertilized and produced hcg, the frer picked up the trace amounts, but it never implanted so I got my period.

Sorry to hear that TLK! But you're right, that sounds like not the most fun. Here's to hoping that bfp comes next month! :)

Thanks, everyone! I hope we all get happy pee sticks over the next week. I know I'm stocked up on dollar store vheapies since I was tracking out a trigger shot and will probably be using them daily until I'm in a better window to use a better one.

Hi ladies!!
I am also looking to test on the 24th April (this is one day before AF is due). Would love to join you!!
Good luck to everyone!
:dust:

Ladies, I'm in a bit of a quandry (sp?). When I went to loo this morning there was a massive amount of EWCM on the tp. By far the most I've had this cycle. I got 4 "high" reading on CB digi OPKs CDs 12,13,14 and 15 and a "high" reading on CD16. No positive on cheapie OPKs but trusted the CB. Now, after seeing all that EWCM this morning I did and OPK and used my last CB with SMU and got a negative on the CB (have read that it resets after a while of not being used though) and a really dark OPK. What would you ladies think if you got this? Meant to be 3dpo today, CD19.

Attachments

• 20150419_091745-1.jpg
    20150419_091745-1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
Sorry TLK! Hope next month is the one for you!!

Welcome jessalex!

Lilmiss I'm not sure what to advise! I'm not familiar with cbfm. You could BD for good measure! I got the most EWCM after O but also had a negative OPK to confirm it was after. Hopefully someone else here will have more insight - didn't wanna read and run!

I took a frer this morning and got the faintest of faint lines - like I'm not getting excited because it could be just my regular amount of hcg being picked up from a night of holding pee to make this one count lol, or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Or it could be that indent you ladies were mentioning! Won't get excited until it's a dark line - I'll test again in a few days. My temp looks like it's on it's way back up after the slightest dip yesterday. I'm only 10-11 DPO.

Sorry I'm such a bad influence for poas early!! DH would not be happy if he knew I did it so early lol I tend to stress and worry over every little thing but I'm feeling really calm and ok with whatever outcome at the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39
lilmiss- must be the day for quandries. I had kinda a crappy friday and felt really down yesterday so i decided to feed into my poas addiction and test this morning knowing it'd be negative since i'm only 5dpo.. and well here are pics...

:shrug: I'm guessing it's just still high HCG levels from the trigger shot? Though, I didn't think they'd stay high enough for a positive this long maybe it does. My dr did say tuesday that if I take a test in the next few days i'd see a positive.. but 5 days? really? what do y'all think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry TLK! Hope next month is the one for you!!

Welcome jessalex!

Lilmiss I'm not sure what to advise! I'm not familiar with cbfm. You could BD for good measure! I got the most EWCM after O but also had a negative OPK to confirm it was after. Hopefully someone else here will have more insight - didn't wanna read and run!

I took a frer this morning and got the faintest of faint lines - like I'm not getting excited because it could be just my regular amount of hcg being picked up from a night of holding pee to make this one count lol, or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Or it could be that indent you ladies were mentioning! Won't get excited until it's a dark line - I'll test again in a few days. My temp looks like it's on it's way back up after the slightest dip yesterday. I'm only 10-11 DPO.

Sorry I'm such a bad influence for poas early!! DH would not be happy if he knew I did it so early lol I tend to stress and worry over every little thing but I'm feeling really calm and ok with whatever outcome at the moment.

I see a faint line... hope you get a darker line soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->