18 month old christmas present help

weewdy

Reaction score
I really have no idea what to get my dd for christmas,she will be 18 months. Please give me some suggestions.

Cars and garage? Wooden kitchen and accessories? Craft things? Happyland?

Caoimhe is going to be 14 months this Christmas and for her main present I'm thinking of getting a smart trike. Thinking of some kind of playhouse maybe too.

Ted will be 19 months at Christmas so I'm watching this thread! Gunna have a think and come back!

Would it matter if it was? As long as she likes it. Father christmas got my dd a wooden garage last christmas and she loves it.

What about a pram, baby carrier, doll etc.?

I don't think it's boyish hun, Caoimhe is obsessed with things with wheels so I'll probably be getting her some kind of cars for birthday/christmas.
Toys are toys in my opinion :)

Our boys will be 16 months old this Christmas and we're getting them some of the VTech toot toot range

Oh and a sand and water table

Mine will be 18 months and he's getting a toot toot garage. I don't think it's particularly boyish x

Colin got his kitchen at that age and really liked it.

I am wondering this too! Anabella will be 15 months. A toy kitchen sounds like a good idea :)

Thanks ladies keep the ideas coming. Was having a look today do you think the vtech toot toot garage or the fisher price one?

Personally I like the Vtech one...

LO will be 20 months, so far she's got a doll and pram. I'm also considering a garage and cars for her. I want to get her mainly learning toys though like wooden peg puzzles and such.

I like the vtech better of the two. Lyss got a wooden garage last Christmas and loves it x

Kaiden had the toot toot garage last Xmas and both he and Jackson love it!

I don't think I'm buying him many toys (she says!) as he has loads. Maybe just a bit of happy land........

I'm gonna keep a (squinty) eye on this thread. My lil monkey will be 19 months (nearly 20) by Christmas. It looks like we'll be in South Africa this year but I want to have some things for him when we get home.

*Oh and the squinty eye thing is because you lot keep mentioning wooden toys and I have a wood phobia :blush: I know, I'm weird (It's really just the unvarnished wood, he has a puzzle and his Pappa has to help him with it because there's no way in hell I'm touching that stuff)

Ooh and the kitchen is a great idea, my friend got one for her LB when he was about 2 or 3 and he adored it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->