18 month old christmas present help

LO will be 12 months and we getting him the vetch toot toot garage :happydance: will buy it next month I think after first payday back at work from Matty leave :cry:

I'm gonna keep a (squinty) eye on this thread. My lil monkey will be 19 months (nearly 20) by Christmas. It looks like we'll be in South Africa this year but I want to have some things for him when we get home.

*Oh and the squinty eye thing is because you lot keep mentioning wooden toys and I have a wood phobia :blush: I know, I'm weird (It's really just the unvarnished wood, he has a puzzle and his Pappa has to help him with it because there's no way in hell I'm touching that stuff)

Ooh and the kitchen is a great idea, my friend got one for her LB when he was about 2 or 3 and he adored it.

Where in South Africa are you planning on going?

Cape Town, just noticed you're in SA, what part?

I work in a nursery and loads Of the girls play with The cars and garage, all young children like things with wheels x

I'm so jealous... I've lived in South Africa for two years and still haven't gone to Cape Town though we're planning to go there in March. We live in the midlands about an hour from Durban, it's terribly boring.

I'm so jealous... I've lived in South Africa for two years and still haven't gone to Cape Town though we're planning to go there in March. We live in the midlands about an hour from Durban, it's terribly boring.
Cape Town is such a beautiful place, my OH is from there and I've been a few times. Lived there for nearly 3 months , 2 years ago. Are you staying for long in March?

We'll probably be there for a few weeks, it all depends on my DHs work schedule but March tends to be quiet. I'm actually really looking forward to it as we're driving down and get to see a lot of the country on the way.

DD was 20months at xmas we got her a play kitchen and accessories, an easel and crafty bits, leapfrog tag and junior books, leapfrog laptop, loads of books and some puzzles happyland things the boot and treehouse are a huge hit! elc keyboard, other ppl got her dyson toy hoover washing machine, cozy coupe I cant remember the other stuff now x

Im getting a kitchen or shop as a main pressent for my 2 to share its the only big thing i can think of. Ds is getting an innotab and dd some disney princesses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->