1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

Facebook is starting to get out of hand these days.

OMG!I always thought FB was safe.:hugs:.Hope that gets solved soon hun!
Btw,On Day 3 PO,I am ....SYMPTOMLESS!!!I keep telling myself that the bean should get implanted and start producing HCG to produce symptoms.As long as its floating in the tube,the body cannot predict a pregnancy.Am I right ladies?:shrug:

Thanks Embryo.

You are so right. I have zero symptoms at 3dpo and I am thinking the same as you. The little bean hasnt been implanted yet so there is no way the body could know its there yet. Well thats my thinking!!! PMA all the way!!!

As for Facebook, well seemingly this scam is very prevalent at the moment. Its really sickening. The scammers have been using the chat feature to chat my friends then ask them for a loan... in MY name! Luckily I logged on to my brothers facebook account and got to send messages to my friends to warn them. Many of my friends spent ages chatting them (the scammers) and lead them on... making out they were going to send money and then told them to p*ss off. Am delighted about that! They got plenty of abuse from my friends.
I have calmed down about it now. I was just so afraid someone would fall for it.

So on the ttc front... DTD again last night... just in case. Plan to Sat night and Mon night too. Just to cover all bases!!! Anyway thats all my news.

How is everyone else doing??? Anything unususal going on with anyone?

mindbodysoul, we did the exact same thing as you this month! Today, the 28th, i am 4DPO. Are you temping?
Hey I'm 2 dpo! I am going crazy!! We BD 16,18,21,22,am pm 23& 24 I O'd the 24th! Let's hope that was enough lol! We used preseed,opk's, and I laid down 30 minutes- an hour every time. What did you do this month?

No I did it a few mths ago but I have tried to start again and always get up outta bed before remembering! I'm kinda worried we should have done it tuesday too! Oh well only time will tell. Still feel like af is about to be here any minute. Feeling very wet, crampy, now bloated. Feeling sick to my stomach but that's probably because I've only eaten the monkey bread I made. Which is full of sugar lol.

How's everyone doing today?

Has anyone just recently had their implant out?

I got mine out on 21st December, my AF came on the 10th Jan and then i Ovulated on 21st Jan till 26th Jan, I felt myself ovulate so do you think there is a good chance I could get pregnant this cycle? Me & my partner BD'd every other day sometimes twice a day haha! I cant bring myself to wait any longer, so frustrating the days are dragging in! I find myself constantly googling the same things, although i have to say this is my first shot trying so I dont have a clue what to expect.. PLEASE ADVICEEEE!?

Ceecee xx

Hi girls,

Well I am now 8dpo. Wish I could say time was flying by but its crawling! lol.

Absolutely no symptoms to speak of. Hows everyone else doing???

hey Nolly I am sure that doesn't mean you're out yet!

I have symptoms but that doesn't mean I'm not just crazy :haha:.
-tons of creamy thick cm, feels like af will be here at any minute
-cramping, was all the time now off and on
-bbs sore a few days earlier, but thats not abnormal
-runny nose, sore throat
-extreme fatigue but can't sleep (probably because im anxious lol)

I tested last night (I know 7dpo is way too early! lol) but i got an evap line on a cheapie and it totally got my hopes up lol then i realized it had been an hour since i looked at it! :dohh: took another one and it was bfn and took one this morning with fmu and it was bfn.

still its early so i am keeping my fingers crossed for us!

Only 7/8dpo for me too and I want to test I really do, but it would most definitely be BFN...so...
I...MUST...HOLD...OUT...UNTIL/IF...AF...IS...LATE!!!
I have personally learned and through friends experience that testing too early and getting a BFP only for AF/v.early MC to come on a few days later is not a good thing...
Having said that, I am SS despite promising myself not to:
Have woken up a couple of days with a splitting headache and yesterday my glands were up and I had a mild sore throat which went by lunch time. Keep having runny nose every so often. Waves of (imaginary?) nausea and dizziness, burping, my boobs seem fuller and are a little tender and every cramp or rumbling is analysed...wind or implantation?!?!:wacko:

I don't temp/chart or pay too much attention to CM or CP so I'm sure it's all in my head really, especially as it's still soooo early and implantation might not, in theory happen til the day AF is due...ho hum. Twiddle thumbs!:coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing ok?
:hugs:
Bex x

p.s Ceeceex- I don't really know anything about the implant sorry- have you posteed anywhere else? Someone somewhere on these boards should be able to help you I'm sure...

I am determined this cycle not to test early ( I always say this). I would be absolutely devastated if I got a BFP and then got AF ie chemical pregnancy. I think I would rather not know. I am going to wait til AF is late before I test.

I just joined a gym and am focusing my attention on trying to get fit. It is actually a really good distraction as I havent been obsessing as much as I normally do.

fx for us all. Please let it be our turn this month!

Hi Everyone!! Today im 3 or 4 DPO!!! im happy to be in the wait! how is everyone doing today?

just read up on everyone posts! you are all so strong not to test early...I got a shipment of like 80 tests from the internet...so I guess you all know what that means...

Hi equal,

Well saying I am not going to test early and actually sticking to it are two very different things lol.

I think when you have the urge to test it is very hard to resist.... If I had 80 ICs I would be peeing on them everytime I was in the loo!

Best of luck Sweetie!

Ha ha Nolly! Right there with ya ;)
Equal- where o' where did you get !80! from??? I mustn't I mustn't I mustn't...:haha:

Bex x

Bex.... step away from the computer and hide your credit card! You dont need 80!!! LOL

But seriously equal.... where did you get them??? How much for 80???

OMG I am a POAS addict. I need help LOL

Hi ladiess

I am now currently 6DPO and want to test so badly!

I have 10 MUI tests at home and itching to take one. I have read some stories that ppl have got BFP with them. And I had a 25MUi one that says it can predict from early as 6DPO, Im having some symptoms too..

Help, Im sooo weak ! lol

Nolly,How have you been?Hope you've settled the FB issues already.

On 8dpo,here I stand without symptoms!!:dohh:I've decided not to obsess over pee sticks,but for the past few months,I've always saved every drop of wee for my HPT's lol!!IWell,in Dec I was devastated when I had a BFP on 10dpo, became faint on day 12 and disappeared altogether on day 14 when my AF began.My gyn said it was a chemical and I was devastated.:cry:I swear I'm not going to test so early!!
FX for u all!

hehe...

I went on ebay and got 80 for 25 dollars!! Shipped to my house within a week :) Thank you china!

Ive been peeing on them everyday lol I tell myself it because im checking to make sure there not going to give me any false readings or crazy evaps but in my head i think...you never know! im pathetic...

anyway, ive been af like cramping since yesterday...sucks...how is everyone else??

Well I am 8DPO today. Thought it was 8DPO yesterday but I just looked up calender and its 8DPO today....GRRR!!!! lol

Anyway still have really no symptoms. My boobies are starting to get a little sore but that is not unusual for me. I was checking my cervix last night. Not something I really do that often and I dont really know what I was feeling for. But anyway (TMI ALERT!!!!) there was a big blob of thick lotiony CM on my finger. Have never had that before so I dont know what that means.

On the facebook front I have had to set up a new profile as I cant get into my old one. Embryo I am really sorry to hear about your chemical. You poor darling. I would be devastated too if that happened. Testing early can be a curse sometimes.

Equal, Thats fantastic value. $25 for 80 tests. I would be peeing on them morning noon and night for that money. lol

Lotiony CM indicates post ovulatory state/pregnancy or just that you've progesterone in your system.I'm taking a break for the next few days.FX for you all.Hope this becomes a lucky thread and give BFP's to everyone(and me)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->