1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

Lotiony CM indicates post ovulatory state/pregnancy or just that you've progesterone in your system.I'm taking a break for the next few days.FX for you all.Hope this becomes a lucky thread and give BFP's to everyone(and me)!

Oooh! Good to know about the lotiony CM. To answer your question from other post the reason I am taking clomid is my progesterone levels at day 21 bloods were low. 26 to be precise. Not very low but Gyne said over 30 indicates ovulation. So Lotiony CM might mean my progesterone levels are good or I might be pregnant. Obviously being pregnant is the ideal but high progesterone levels are good news for me too. Thanks for that sweetie.

How is everyone doing??? Any testing going on yet?

I am 9DPO today and have bit of lower back pain and a few twinges and cramps but that could mean AF on her way so I am not thinking much either way. Bit constipated too and getting a few spots but again could be anything.

I just want a baby! Is it too much to ask for? When will it be my turn????

I tested and got a BFN this morning but its 10 dpo..hopefully its just early. my normal pms stuff is happening BUT I have tons of lotiony cm and my cervix is high and soft but closed. Lets hope it stays that way..it was low down for the past week..but I have had an abundance of lotiony thick CM since 1 dpo..even if I am not pregnant this time I like getting more in tuned to my body!

Yeah 10DPO is still early hun. The CP is looking good though. Mine is hard and low so thats not looking too good. But high and soft is supposed to be a really good sign!

fx for you hun

Hiya Nolly & all you other lovely ladies,
10dpo (nearly 11 for me now) & more waves of fatigue & nausea for me today :( The left lower back back is sharper today too. BBs are a bit sore underneath. Tbh the last two symptoms are pre-AF for me sometimes anyway. I want to say they're somehow different but am very afraid of looking silly when the :witch: shows up on Sunday/Monday as normal...
Odd poking/small stabbing sensations in lower are still happening on & off & gas! Lots of gas!!! Maybe even just ttc makes you more gaseous!?
Well, that's me- over to someone else now for more mad ss please :wink:

:hugs:

Bex x

Yeah but I don't think its a good indication because some peoples were like mine and it dropped right before their period. Ugh I am tired of waiting!

My friend just told everyone on FB shes pregnant and she is driving me CRAZY..after all her abortions and drug induced miscarriages and talks of never wanting another child..she continuously gets knocked up by random men and she decides to keep the married mans baby. Poor wife..btw his wife is pregnant too. anyways I am super jealous and annoyed lol. I wanna scream!

Beximus I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya hun... Sounds very promising. Good Luck hun... FX'd your :bfp: is in the making... Deffo keep me posted.

My temp spiked and WAM you know who stopped by for a visit GRRR...

Good Luck Ladies... FX'd you get your :bfp: soon :)

Nolly,We have no issues,whatsoever, and my gyn has advised to go NTNP for few months before she does something more.She says I might have subtle PCOS,because I weigh 7 pounds extra,How silly!Anyway,I had Femara and I ovulated on CD 13(25th Jan),which is no big news for me,as I ovulate regularly.
We BD on CD 11,12 and 13,we were away on CD 14 and I'm having my progesterone supplements,all unprescribed.I dint temp or check cervix.I've never used OPK's because I can usually pinpoint ovulation based on EWCM turning cloudy and the pain I have while ovulating.

I have sore boobs before every AF,but I'm not having this now.Its so hard surviving without symptoms and its just 10dpo.:dohh: Really wondering if it could be due to Femara.Any thoughts?I just checked my temp and its just 97.9,I'm just not hopeful.

Hey Nolly,levels more than 10 indicates ovulation.But as Clomid is supposed to raise the prog levels further,its said that you need to have at least 20.This is what my gyn friend said.I'm sure you ovulate and I always believe as long as we have 1 uterus and the capacity to produce at least 1 ovum getting pregnant is not a big deal as long as our DH have at least 1 sperm...theoretically!!

Hey Ladies, I just found this thread! I also o'd on Jan 25th so I am 10dpo today. I have a dr appt (supposed to be a preconception checkup) on Tues the 8th which would be 14dpo so I've been trying to hold out testing, but I caved and tested this AM (well I also tested on 6dpo but I knew that would be neg!). BFN still, but I'm holding out hope!

Symptoms:
Had several days of crampiness, not so much anymore
Temp dip 5/6 dpo and brown discharge 6dpo.
Exhaustion
Headaches
Dizziness yesterday
Occassional nausea
Gassiness (today I can't stop burping!)

Crossing my fingers but trying not to get my hopes up. Best of luck to all you as well!

oh btw I forgot to say why i caved this morning. Because I had TWO dreams last night where I got a BFP! And in one of the dreams I even took two tests and they both came back positive!!!!

Hi again,

Bex. Sounds really promising for you. Dont be afraid of looking silly on here. We are all in the same boat and it is just such a confusing situation every month. If you feel like you could be pregnant then thats fantastic. Even if it turns out you are not there is no need to be embarrassed, I know nobody here would think you silly for it. :hugs:

Mindbodysoul, I would SCREAM if I had a friend like that too. It just seems so unfair. But our time will come. We have to believe that :hugs:

Hopin&Praying, Sorry to hear the witch got you :hugs:

Embryo, Fantastic to hear you have no issues ttc... thats half the battle. As for femera, I have no idea sorry. But I know on clomid I just felt so different before AF was due and it was definately due to clomid so any differences could be due to it.... or maybe you are pregnant!!!!!!!!! FX its pregnant!

My Gyne told me anything over 30 indicates ov???? I think it might be different in the US. Maybe its a different measuremant.... like Litres/Pints??? Dont know though! lol

Mauiaddict, Hey hun and welcome. You have some promising symptoms there! 10DPO is still early for a BFP so I am keeping my fx for your BFP!

I used a opk this morning and it was positive.. Lol but immwaiting to test till tmrw morning. I have loads of symptoms like last night I went tO bed at 8!! Normally I don't get so exhausted till 1 day before but who really knows lol my bodies played tricks on me before! F'xed ladies!!!

I used a opk this morning and it was positive.. Lol but immwaiting to test till tmrw morning. I have loads of symptoms like last night I went tO bed at 8!! Normally I don't get so exhausted till 1 day before but who really knows lol my bodies played tricks on me before! F'xed ladies!!!

Ooooh how exciting. Cant wait to hear what the result is tomorrow!!!! How are you feeling now? I kinda feel funny. Bit off if that makes sense. I am having funny cramps in my V-JayJay Never had that before in my life??? Hope its a good sign and not another bloody clomid side effect...lol

My random temp is 98.2.Sorry,I don't have a cover line value.But symptomwise ,it means nothing.As I was feeding Bruno,my dog,I felt nauseous....:roll:
Hey,that was just for few seconds as I couldn't stand the smell of boiled fish which is his fav,other than that ...nothing.:haha:

Thanks for the wishes Nolly.With my DD,i had no symptoms upto 8 weeks,absolutely nothing.Things were dramatic therafter and I could vomit on command.:dohh:I hope we ALLLLL get our BFP's this month.

Nolly,having no issue makes things more difficult.This was what my gyn said.She doesn't know what to do with me as I was bombarding her with questions,with the statement she gave,I can't go back to her with that extra 7 pounds.:growlmad:

Did anyone cave in?

Mindbodysoul,I feel positive about your result.Let it be a good start to the rest of the team.:thumbup:

I didnt cave in yet but I had a really strong urge to test last night. I have been having strange pinching and pulling sensations down low in my tummy, Backache, sore burning nipples lol, and funny kind of cramps in my vagina (TMI sorry). I am also feeling nauseous (sp?). But all of those could be pre-af symptoms. I really dont want to be getting my hopes up but I cant help it. Am a little excited!!!!

You know thinking about it, it is prob worse for you having everything come back normal but yet no BFP. At least if you felt there was a reason and your gyne was doing something it would be easier. How long have you been ttc?

BFN for me today :-( stupid OPK! I think af is coming today. I know it's only been a month but we've been not trying not preventing for 4 years. I'm scheduling to get the dh to get his sperm checked.

When u guys did ur tests did u have abnormal paps or how did u know u needed clomid Nolly?

ok ladies...
Am a teensy bit apprehensive about putting this up, but I gave in this morning and I'm too nervous to say 'it' myself- what do you think???

I am shaking!!!

Big hopeful :hugs:

Bex x

Attachments

• DSCF6227.jpg
    DSCF6227.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads