1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hi ladies.

I have an appointment scheduled with my Doctor today at 12 noon. So hopefully we'll get everything sorted. Please continue to pray with me.

I took a Dollar Store Test and it was :bfn: I'm 10dpo and AF should be here in 2 days, if my normal cycle still continues. I don't know what to think...feeling kind of numb right now... :nope:

Oh gohan don't lose hope... I think this has been a very tough tww on you. ..but keep praying and keep your chin up. Still two days to go... so good that you are seeing your doctor. Keep us posted please. What is the time by you now? I think we have a major time Difference.

Wanna - I'm in Germany, here it's 8pm now already :)

You're not out yet, maybe we will all still get our BFPs!

Wishin - No more bleeding still! Feeling awful due to my sore throat and sniffy nose turning into a full blown cold within a few hours! I will go to bed early I think! And I'm still hungry the latest 2 hours after I ate!

Gohan - it's still early!! Don't lose hope yet!! It's not over until AF shows!

Oh gohan don't lose hope... I think this has been a very tough tww on you. ..but keep praying and keep your chin up. Still two days to go... so good that you are seeing your doctor. Keep us posted please. What is the time by you now? I think we have a major time Difference.

Right now it's 11:12am right now. So I have to leave soon. But thank you for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. I'll let you ladies know what's going on ASAP. :hugs:

Gohan - Still hoping you feel better soon. Sounds awful.

Weeni - Sorry to hear about your little girl. I'm assuming that is her in the picture? If so, she is absolutely adorable! I'm jealous :)

Mrs. Vet - I'm hoping your AF stays away. I'm sorry if I seemed negative earlier today. I'm totally in your corner and in a similar situation. I hope BFP's our in the future.

Wannabe - Good advice about our bodies. They are all different and sometimes I get too focused on the wrong things. Relaxing and allowing our bodies to do their job is a good reminder. Many people have told me that they try forever and when they weren't thinking about it, they got pregnant. I can't imagine not thinking about trying to get pregnant. That's funny about the cravings. I had some weird things for dinner too.

Geekgirl - Another whole week! That would be so hard to do for me. Good for you for waiting it out! Way to be strong and positive!

Nothing new here. Still spotting but only very slightly. Still no cramps. I have slightly sore boobs. I know a lot of us are testing tomorrow morning. I can't wait to read about all the BFP's. As for a little Thanksgiving...I am thankful for all of you and the sanity you have brought me today :) Thanks ladies!

That's great mrs Vet!!!! Hopefully she stays away.

Gohan we have 12 hrs difference! A whole half day! I hope your doc appointment went well and you'll be on the mend soon.

I've started getting af like cramping :( hopefully she doesn't rear her ugly head. But what must be will be.

As for Thanksgiving. .. I don't celebrate it but I decided to make a roast tomorrow for dinner and think of you all and remember all the things I'm thankful for and you ladies are definitely part of that. I would go nuts if I didn't have you all to symptom spot with and whine with and hope with.

Big hugs to you all. X

lilsoybean - I didn't take it that way at all! You are realistic, it could go either way for me!

wishin - nooooo we want no witches!! Crossing my fingers that she'll stay away!!

I can't sleep, have been laying awake for hours now feeling more miserable.. and all my cold meds seem not safe during pregnancy so I want to test in the morning before even considering them..

lilsoybean - I didn't take it that way at all! You are realistic, it could go either way for me!

wishin - nooooo we want no witches!! Crossing my fingers that she'll stay away!!

I can't sleep, have been laying awake for hours now feeling more miserable.. and all my cold meds seem not safe during pregnancy so I want to test in the morning before even considering them..

Good, I'm glad I didn't offend. When I reread it, I thought it might have sounded a little harsh. I do try to "keep it real" ha!

I'm sorry you feel so bad. I hope you are able to get some rest. What part of Germany are you in? I was in Munich/Bavaria summer 2012. It was beautiful. We really liked it there.

I'm back home from the Doctor, but only for a short bit. As of right now, the rash on my body has multiplied even further. My Doctor said that I am highly allergic to the class of antibiotics called cephalosporins. So, basically, I can't take Keflex, Penicillin or any other antibiotic in that class. Earlier it began causing me to get a fever and very dizzy. So, now I'm on a new antibiotic, completely unrelated to those mentioned above, or the other antibiotics I am allergic to (doxycycline, minocycline). So, let's pray that this one does it's job!

If y'all wanna see the damage done by the Keflex, look at this picture:

That's my right arm. When it's touched it feels like my whole arm is on fire. :nope:

Attachments

• allergicreactionkeflex.jpg
    allergicreactionkeflex.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 11
Oh my word, Gohan.. That looks so painful. I'm glad your dr has switched your meds now. I really pray that helps!! Hugs!

Oh ouchy gohan that looks so painful. Good you saw the doc and can get the proper meds. How are you feeling?

11dpo for me. I had a slight temp drop. But I woke up way earlier so not sure if that's why. Had to write an exam today. I started getting af cramps last night too. Still have them. Af not due til sunday so I'm still hopeful. Bbs still sore. Didn't test today as I was up and out the house so quickly. Will maybe test tomorrow. A bit apprehensive about seeing a bfn.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate. We have lots to be thankful for. And our bfps will be added to the list one day x

Good, I'm glad I didn't offend. When I reread it, I thought it might have sounded a little harsh. I do try to "keep it real" ha!

I'm sorry you feel so bad. I hope you are able to get some rest. What part of Germany are you in? I was in Munich/Bavaria summer 2012. It was beautiful. We really liked it there.

I'm all the way up north in Hamburg! It's beautiful too but very different from Bavaria! I love Bavaria though, we've spent many vaccations there, I just love the mountains!

Well AF returned full blown late last night and has not gone away since, I guess I'm out :( On top of it it's about the most painful period I had ever since I stopped the pill!
Temp is up again but I'm sick as a dog so that is most likely causing it.. my head is expolding and everything hurts..
On to next cycle!

Gohan that looks really painful!! I hope the new meds finally give you some relief!

Oh shame mrs vet I'm so sorry af came back. But next cycle will be here soon enough. I hope your cold eases up too. Stay warm and healthy. :flower:

I'm all the way up north in Hamburg! It's beautiful too but very different from Bavaria! I love Bavaria though, we've spent many vaccations there, I just love the mountains!

Well AF returned full blown late last night and has not gone away since, I guess I'm out :( On top of it it's about the most painful period I had ever since I stopped the pill!
Temp is up again but I'm sick as a dog so that is most likely causing it.. my head is expolding and everything hurts..
On to next cycle!

Gohan that looks really painful!! I hope the new meds finally give you some relief!

Well, we did not want to leave Germany so I'm sure we'll be back sometime. I've heard Berlin and Hamburg are wonderful.

So I tested this morning with an IC and got a BFN. I'm not surprised. I just hope that AF doesn't show today because now I get crazy bad CD 1 pain. Doc even gave me pain meds after I had to miss work twice over it. It's so bad I usually vomit and feel like passing out.

Mrs. Vet- you mentioned bad period pain too.... Wondering if you feel at all the same way.

I hope you feel better soon. I hate colds ...and AF!!

Wannabe- let us know how your test comes out.

Good luck!

Good Morning ladies!

Sorry to hear about AF mrs vet. remember this is now a new cycle.. this could be the one for you! i hope you take it easy these next few days.. and if you like to have a drink here and there.. enjoy a glass of wine on me!! *hugs*

lilsoy - hang in there. you never know what may happen! FX for you!!

today is 13dpo for me. i miraculously slept through the night last night. that NEVER happens without getting up to pee. as soon as i woke up and realized that i had held my pee all night i got so excited at the thought of taking a test. but i got so discouraged that it would be bfn so i decided not to. boo! i only have one test left (even though its a dollar store and there is one 30 seconds from my house so i could easily get more!!) i really plan on waiting until i miss my period to take it. seeing bfn is way too heartbreaking every time. trying to keep positive.

as for symptoms, i'm still having lots. boobs are still very sore. they haven't eased up at all over the last 10 days. still having a lot of lower back pain and pinching near my hips. every time i cough today it hurts just right of my belly button. i'm very bloated as well. last night i felt very nauseous before bed which was not fun.

i feel like a bit of an idiot today. i feel like this month is gonna be out for me again.. and then i'm going to feel so stupid for analyzing every little pain as a symptom. i told myself i wasn't going to symptom spot this month as last month was way too painful. i know this is only my second month trying and i'm not even out this month yet. but it's still frustrating.

tonight is thanksgiving at my parents house so i'm looking forward to that. i am canadian but my mom is american so we always celebrate thanksgiving twice. i can't wait to stuff my face with food tonight!!

gohan - how are you today?? thinking of all my ladies today and feeling thankful for you for keeping me sane and encouraged. love to you all!!

Well, the streaking turned into an actual flow, but now I'm a little confused. I guess I just don't want to give up. Basically, it's a medium flow, but it's brown. I've seen some red streaks but it's mostly just brown. It started 3 days early. This is AF, isn't it? I've read so many different stories of different experiences with IB that it's really hard for me to let go and just say this cycle is over. I've never really had a brown flow, and most people seem to say that it means it's old blood. But how can that be when I had a normal cycle last time? Anyway , any thoughts would be appreciated.

Well, the streaking turned into an actual flow, but now I'm a little confused. I guess I just don't want to give up. Basically, it's a medium flow, but it's brown. I've seen some red streaks but it's mostly just brown. It started 3 days early. This is AF, isn't it? I've read so many different stories of different experiences with IB that it's really hard for me to let go and just say this cycle is over. I've never really had a brown flow, and most people seem to say that it means it's old blood. But how can that be when I had a normal cycle last time? Anyway , any thoughts would be appreciated.

It's hard to say for sure. Stay calm and just wait it out. Unfortunately for me I usually start with a brown flow. But you're right it is technically old blood. For 3 days early it could definitely be some kind of IB. It COULD be AF but 3 days early sounds odd. Don't count yourself out yet.. Keep us posted and stay relaxed as best as you can. Your body knows what it is doing! :hugs:

Hi ladies

Hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving.

Wannab I hope your af stays away. Your symptoms sound so promising! Fxd.

Geek girl my af normally starts a bit brown too. I think anything not normal for you is a sign. Hang in there.
Lilsoy..how is your pain now? I have had af cramps all day since last night...aaaargh!!

Gohan are you doing ok?
Thinking of you all.

Was hoping that even if af shows up we could all still keep in touch on here until we all get our bfp!I tthink this is a positive thread/group.

Hi ladies

Hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving.

Wannab I hope your af stays away. Your symptoms sound so promising! Fxd.

Geek girl my af normally starts a bit brown too. I think anything not normal for you is a sign. Hang in there.
Lilsoy..how is your pain now? I have had af cramps all day since last night...aaaargh!!

Gohan are you doing ok?
Thinking of you all.

Was hoping that even if af shows up we could all still keep in touch on here until we all get our bfp!I tthink this is a positive thread/group.

Thanks girl.. They sure do sound promising but our bodies can be crazy sometimes!!

I would absolutely LOVE to stay in contact with you all. BFP's or not I think we should stick with this thread together until we all get our BFP. It is true that it is such a positive group and it has really meant a lot to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->