1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hey ladies. 15dpo today. AF should come today - but there are still no signs of her. Normally I would have had spotting already but I have not had a single drop of blood or dark CM. I have a sick feeling in my gut today and tons of lower back pain. I woke up in the night to pinching boobs and legs. I normally wake up with AF but not even any cramping yet. I don't think I will take any tests until a few more days from now. I know my cycle can just be a bit slow because of getting off BC. Can your LP be longer than 14 days? That whole thing confuses me. I will keep you ladies posted but I don't have my hopes up.. (Even though all my symptoms are good)

Gohan - I am so sorry again for what you are going through!!

Hubby and I are going to see the new hunger games this afternoon.. Then decorating for Christmas and watching Christmas movies! That should distract me for the day!!

I'll keep you all posted as soon as anything changes! Have a lovely day!!!

Hi wannab
I hope this is your bfp!!! We have you and gohan still in this month right? Fxd crossed for you big time! For the rest of us...bring on next month! Xx

Hey Ladies,

stayed mostly away from my devices for the last 2 days because I was sick and the headache was pretty bad! Feeling better but still not well..

Just tried to catch up a bit, so sorry for those who got the :witch: :(

Gohan poor girl you just can't seem to catch a break!

wannabemamaz I hope AF stays away for you!!

Hey Ladies. :witch: got me this afternoon, so I'm out. :cry: I guess I can feel a bit better about taking the Vicodin. But anyway, I hope you ladies are hanging in there. I feel like we should keep this thread going, even though most of us got AF! But to those who still haven't gotten her, I have my fx'd for you ladies! :dust:

Still no news for me. I bought 2 clear blue digitalis with weeks indicators. I'm tired of looking at lines and just want a clear yes or no. I think I'll take one when I wake up tomorrow. I will wipe first to see if I am having any spotting of any kind.. Lots of the same symptoms today..

Still no news for me. I bought 2 clear blue digitalis with weeks indicators. I'm tired of looking at lines and just want a clear yes or no. I think I'll take one when I wake up tomorrow. I will wipe first to see if I am having any spotting of any kind.. Lots of the same symptoms today..

Good luck testing tomorrow!! It seems like you have a good chance for a BFP. Let us know how it goes.

I can't believe I haven't gotten AF yet. I usually have a 12/13 day LP. I'm 14/15 dpo today....spotting for 6 days now. My temp dropped quite a bit today so I'm still pretty convinced I'm out but why is AF taking so long to get here?!?

Just did a digital and it said not pregnant. Feeling pretty sure I'm not pregnant and just wishing AF would show up. =(

I'm sorry that the witch has gotten so many of us! Positive thoughts for the next cycle. Maybe we will have some Xmas/New Years BFP's! That would be nice.

My husband and I have had a rough 2013 so I am more than ready to see what 2014 brings.

Also, those of you who pray, could you send a couple our way for my husbands grandmother in the hospital? She isn't meant to survive the weekend.

Have a good day everyone!

Aaw lilsoy I'll keep her in my prayers xx has your spotting developed in af? Could it be IB? Have you tested just in case?

gohan I'm so sorry af got you. But good that you can focus on getting your body ready for next cycle. Hope your cramps ease up.

wannab aaaw... you haven't got af yet so still a big chance for you! Maybe use your other one with fmu tomorrow.

mrs vet hope you're feeling all better now.

geek girlhow are you doing hun??

I have had no cramps today thank goodness. Looking forward to next cycle and hopefully a xmas bfp!!!! That will be exciting! My ds and I put up our little xmas tree today. He was so excited and he had his first choc from his advent calendar. :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Xx

Aaw lilsoy I'll keep her in my prayers xx has your spotting developed in af? Could it be IB? Have you tested just in case?

gohan I'm so sorry af got you. But good that you can focus on getting your body ready for next cycle. Hope your cramps ease up.

wannab aaaw... you haven't got af yet so still a big chance for you! Maybe use your other one with fmu tomorrow.

mrs vet hope you're feeling all better now.

geek girlhow are you doing hun??

I have had no cramps today thank goodness. Looking forward to next cycle and hopefully a xmas bfp!!!! That will be exciting! My ds and I put up our little xmas tree today. He was so excited and he had his first choc from his advent calendar. :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend. Xx

Thanks for the prayers. She actually passed away today. She wanted us to have kids so bad...wish she could have been around for it.

I tested on Thurs and Friday... BFN. My temp dropped to right at/just below cover line today...more spotting but still not red flow. So weird for me!

Glad to hear you are well. Sounds like you had a fun day with your son. I love advent calendars.

I'm so sorry lilsoy.. Praying for your family.. <3

Still no sign of the witch...

Sorry to hear lilsoy :hug: I'm sure she will watch over you from above and will be so happy when you do have kids xx

Ughh. My rash is back. And now it's on my chest, legs and arms. It's sooo itchy! :((((

Hi ladies

3rd day of my cycle. Feeling good :) I'm going to temp this month but that's it I think. I don't want to test either unless I get a super duper sign that I'm pregnant.

Gohan are you ok? Why has your rash come back? :( hope you're ok.

I'm off to the gym today and going to stay positive.

Hope you all have a great day!

Morning Ladies,

Still waiting for AF. I took another digital this morning since I still haven't had any spotting or anything and it was BFN. So confused at this point..

Hope you're all doing well.

AF finally showed her UGLY face. Just a witch. I hate her!! I have had zero cramping of any kind. Just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was nothing. Then all of a sudden it started HEAVY out of no where. I've never had that happen. So discouraging. What the heck was with all of my symptoms this month!? Makes me so mad.

Onto the next cycle! Sad we didn't see any BFP's. =(

Hi wannab how frustrating! How long is your cycle usually. I do remember when I stopped the pill earlier this year my cycles all of a sudden went wack. Before when I stopped to ttc ds they had gone back to regular 28day cycles but then since this time I've had my longest cycle at 31 days and shortest at 25. So every month I alternate now..one month is long one is shorter...it's crazy but I'm aware now. Maybe your body is just adjusting to going off the pill or your cycles have somehow changed. Or of course you are indeed preggers and the silly cbd couldn't pick it up! !! :)

Hi wannab how frustrating! How long is your cycle usually. I do remember when I stopped the pill earlier this year my cycles all of a sudden went wack. Before when I stopped to ttc ds they had gone back to regular 28day cycles but then since this time I've had my longest cycle at 31 days and shortest at 25. So every month I alternate now..one month is long one is shorter...it's crazy but I'm aware now. Maybe your body is just adjusting to going off the pill or your cycles have somehow changed. Or of course you are indeed preggers and the silly cbd couldn't pick it up! !! :)

Thanks love. As you can see from my post right above yours, AF reared her ugly face. UGH.

Maybe it wasn't actually late and just a confusing cycle like you say. How the heck am I supposed to know if I am actually late?? Makes me crazy!

Here is my rant of the day: (I was looking at the gallery of preg tests on countowntopregnancy - bad idea I know.)
1. I hate it when people post photos of OBVIOUSLY positive tests saying, what do you think? Is it positive?? If you have 2 blatant lines it is obviously positive. UGH. (Wow I think I'm really PMSing now!! Yikes!)
2. When people post photos that are so blurry or so dark that you would not be able to possibly even see a second line if it WAS there. Makes. me. crazy.

I am really not an angry person.. I am apparently just very irritable right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->