1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Soooo temp is up for the second day now! Please please pleeeeeaaaaseeeee stay up!!!! :happydance:

On a side note, as a reply to me saying once I am pregnant I am not coming to the US until baby is there SIL said "How do you know that you will become pregnant?". :dohh: Gee thanks for reminding me after 8 months of trying! :growlmad:

Yupp, I just noticed while we were going to wait at first we only actually did wait for one month so I consider us as TTC since june last year.. :cry:

Going to church now and then we go for a big group walk with our dog and some friends, hopefully by the time we leave I'll get my emotions back under control...

Soooo temp is up for the second day now! Please please pleeeeeaaaaseeeee stay up!!!! :happydance:

On a side note, as a reply to me saying once I am pregnant I am not coming to the US until baby is there SIL said "How do you know that you will become pregnant?". :dohh: Gee thanks for reminding me after 8 months of trying! :growlmad:

Yupp, I just noticed while we were going to wait at first we only actually did wait for one month so I consider us as TTC since june last year.. :cry:

Going to church now and then we go for a big group walk with our dog and some friends, hopefully by the time we leave I'll get my emotions back under control...

Yay for temp rise...hoping it stays high....unlike mine which is like Icarus after he flew too close to the sun (falling, falling, falling).

I'm sorry your family isn't being more supportive. I'm sure it will happen for you! I understand how you feel though...it has been over a year ttc for us (without a successful pregnancy).

I'm really nervous to get the results of my husbands SA...should be soon. BFN when I tested this morning...not sure why I even bothered.

AF is now 2 days late and still showing no signs of coming! :happydance: Tested 3 times yesterday, FMU, SMU and sometime in the early evening. All :bfn: Still keeping my hopes up! I have customized some baby onesies to give to my family members to annouce pregnancy. (If I get a :bfp: I'm gonna say I got AF so I can buy myself some time to order them and ship them to everybody.) I'll ship them out to everyone and be on Skype when they open their packages! I'm getting too excited. But I'm NEVER late for AF like this! She's always on time or early! Keeping my fxd! :thumbup:

It is currently a little past 5am, and I can't sleep due to sharp pain and mild cramping in my pelvis. I have some MAJOR gas right now, as well. I am also running myself mad over if my Doctor will call tomorrow. I've been peeing a lot today and yesterday. Still no AF...and the cramping I'm having feels different than AF. My stomach feels empty, but yet I'm super nauseous. Praying I can sleep and get good news tomorrow!

Hang in there mrs. Vet. Praying for you. Also praying for you lil soy. Gohan it sounds like you are! Wonder why it isn't showing up in a test yet?? Weird! Take it easy on yourself and try to relax. I'm sure you will get your answer soon! Praying for ya!!

I couldn't sleep last night. Everytime I woke up I went, holy crap I'm pregnant!!! Feeling blah today. Drinking lots of water and trying to keep my belly full!

Well, it's now 1:30pm on day 13dpo. FMU was :bfn: but SMU has me wondering . I believe I might see a faint line... But I know camera won't pick it up. I'll test again later after a hold and again tomorrow morning. I haven't heard from my Doctor yet...so in guessing it was negative. Trying to stay positive. Still no AF! :happydance:

Well, today has been a good day all in all.

I went to Target today and got some FRER's, but I told DH to hide them until tomorrow morning when my urine will be concentrated.

My Seahawks won the Superbowl! Oh, sweet championship! :dance:

I took another dip strip this evening and I'm still seeing that suspicious "not quite there line". Doctor hasn't called, but he usually calls later in the evening for tests results over the weekend. Still trying to stay hopeful! No AF yet! About to cross over into 3 days late! If no AF and a :bfn: in the morning, I'm gonna go into my Doctor's and get my blood drawn. I just wanna know! :hissy:

It seems like everyone has disappeared! :cry:

Well, it's now 2:30am on Monday. I was playing a video game with DH and I got so frustrated I had to walk away. I dunno where that came from... :shrug:

I've still been super constipated and gassy. And over the past couple of days, I've noticed white bumps around my areolas? They look very strange. They aren't my Montgomery Tubercles, but almost pigment-less spots around my areolas. It very weird. My nipples are still very sensitive and I had some stabbing pain in my right pelvic area earlier tonight. Still no AF! Continuing to keep my fxd and my prayers strong! :thumbup:

Hey Gohan! All your symptoms still sound great! You must hate this limbo so much! Ugh!! I really hope you get your BFP today!

I'm up 40 minutes earlier than normal with a stomach ache. Had to get up for a big glass of water and some oatmeal. It feels like an excited stomach but times 10. Liks when you feel like you're gonna have diarrhea. Blech. So tired and not looking forward to work. But I'll do my best. Calling my dr right when they open to get in today for my first appt. really hoping I can get in today!!

Have a great day ladies!

Gohan it still sounds like you should get a BFP!! Did you end up going to the doctor?

Wanna sounds like the rough part of pregnancy is starting for you! I hope your tummy settles!

AFM, Ladies, I have crosshairs!!! YAY!!
It has me at 5 dpo while I think 3 dpo. The temps are still lower than normally past ovulation but since I replaced my old thermometer I blame that. I've been having sore boobs for a dew days now so I think this time I might have ovulated or I'm crazy...

Wannabe ~ Sorry you are feeling ill. It's all worth it though.

Gohan ~ It's so weird that your test aren't showing up positive because your symptoms sound so good! Good luck and hope your doc calls soon.

Mrs. Vet ~ Yay for ovulation!! That is so great!

I'm just waiting on AF to start full on..just a lot of spotting so far. I go in tomorrow to have the cyst checked again and I'm sure hubby will get the results of his SA soon so just trying to chill until then. I bought some digital ovulation tests to try this month. I just want to see the difference.

Hi ladies. Doctor called and my urine test was :bfn: I also took a FRER and 4 IC's and the same result. I think I need to get some Provera to restart my cycle. I'm holding out until Thursday when I see my doctor and if no AF or :bfp: I'll get a blood test. If it's negative, I'll start Provera. I hate this torture. :cry:

Hi ladies. Doctor called and my urine test was :bfn: I also took a FRER and 4 IC's and the same result. I think I need to get some Provera to restart my cycle. I'm holding out until Thursday when I see my doctor and if no AF or :bfp: I'll get a blood test. If it's negative, I'll start Provera. I hate this torture. :cry:

Sorry you are stuck in limbo! Nothing else to do but wait it out I guess.

Ugh so sorry Gohan. You still never know!!! I hope you get an answer soon. Had my appt this aft. Ultrasound booked for march 5 and then a full appointment with my doctor on march 17. Just waiting for these weeks to go by. I hate being so early. I'm terrified of losing the baby but I know I just need to be relaxed and take good care of myself!

Ugh so sorry Gohan. You still never know!!! I hope you get an answer soon. Had my appt this aft. Ultrasound booked for march 5 and then a full appointment with my doctor on march 17. Just waiting for these weeks to go by. I hate being so early. I'm terrified of losing the baby but I know I just need to be relaxed and take good care of myself!

I know it's so hard to wait! Try not to worry and just take care of yourself. That's really all you can do. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Wishing~ haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope the move to Norway was smooth and painless. Can't wait to get an update from you.

Hey ladies. AF is still a no show. All symptoms seem to have disappeared except my earache is back, nipples are still uber sensitive and I've urinated at least 12 times today. All I've had to drink is two Sierra Mist's and a glass of Orange Juice. There is no reason why I'd be peeing this much. It's becoming annoying. :dohh:

I'm literally so emotional and depressed that I didn't get out of bed until after 3PM. I cancelled my therapy session because I wanted to seclude myself. DH said he hasn't seen me like this in a long time. I don't know...

The cramping comes and goes, but it doesn't stay for long, and it's not like AF. I'm just getting frustrated. I told DH to hide my last 2 FRER's from me until Thursday. I can still use the 80+ IC's, but not the FRER's. I still think I see that "almost line" but I don't want to get my hopes up. :nope: If I'm not pregnant, I'd just wish AF would come so I can get my Progesterone therapy going. Ughhh! :hissy:

I'm sorry Gohan, how very frustrating! Our bodies always seem to do what they want!
I hope you get an answer one way or the other!

My temp went down a little, still above coverline but I still think it should be higher than it is... :( Boobs are hurting though so I will stay hopeful until AF proves me wrong.

Gohan.. I'm so sorry this is all happening. It can be so frustrating. Last month AF was 5 days late and I was so frustrated. Sometimes our bodies do the stupidest things that we just can't explain or understand. But I pray that you will receive your BFP this cycle. There ARE ladies who don't get their BFP's until several days after AF is late. Hang in there. Try not to seclude yourself. Maybe your therapy sessions will be helpful? I know therapy has helped me SO many times in my life when I couldn't help myself any other way.

Good luck Mrs. Vet! I hope you get your BFP soon.

AF finally came today. This has been my longest cycle in the 6 months I've been temping. I hate when I know it's coming but it takes forever to actually happen. Getting ready to go to the doc and have the cyst checked again and I still haven't heard anything about my hubby's SA. I wonder if they will tell me that today also. Well, wish me luck ladies!

I hope you are all doing well!

Hey ladies. I took 2 IC's this morning and got :bfn: I also woke up this morning with a fever blister. I get them ALL THE TIME and it bugs the crap out of me. So much for a romantic Valentines Day. :cry: I've pretty much just let go of this cycle. I just want AF to come and go so I can start my Progesterone Pills and get myself better and have an actual fighting chance. I'm sick of this. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->