1DPO! TWW Buddies?

I'm doing pretty good today. I actually have a few promising symptoms. I will list...

1. Vivid dreams are still continuing (one involving pregnancy).
2. Cold symptoms (little sore throat, stuffy sinuses, little cough).
3. Sore boobs starting today (Plus a little tingly).
4. Saw a teeny, tiny bit of pinkish cm on tp yesterday after DH and I BD'd. It was hardly any to mention but thought I would anyway. Could that be IB at 7dpo? I usually start spotting at 9-12 dpo and it's usually brown, not pink.
5. I also had a temp spike today.

Now, I hate even talking about symptoms and imagining getting a BFP but I think some of those sound pretty good. What do you gals think?

Aw gohan your symptoms sounds great!!!! I got a pimple/no Whitehead either on my tummy before bfp. (Don't wanna get your hopes up!! Hehe) but all sounds great!!!

Lilsoy your symptoms sound really good too!!!!!! Could this be your guys' month. I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and gohan good luck with the results.

As for me. MS has kicked in today big time!!! Aaaargh (but I secretly love it. It's like baby's way of saying they're there). Moving to norway tomorrow. Flight at 630 am so a bit stressed. Hope I'll get wifi soon so I can come back to check in. Might take a few days. Until then you ladies take care xxxxxxx

Hey lovelies.

I think I'm 10dpo today. Boobs still very sore. Still weird dreams but that happens to me a lot. Still breaking out on my face. And a bit on my chest which never ever happens. Still having cold symptoms too. Nothing major just sniffles and congestion. Super thirsty ALL the time.

Something weird I noticed last night. I have a bump on the right side of my labia. I thought maybe it was something from shaving but it is a ball feeling.. more on the inside. Maybe an ingrown hair or something. I've never had anything like it before. Not sure if its related to anything but its something different so thought I'd mention it.

Good luck with the move wishing! take it easy on yourself. Also.. yay for MS (Great to hear that your pregnancy is progressing.. but not fun to have the sickness. Hang in there!!)

Good luck to you as well Gohan. When do you plan on testing? How fun would it be if we all got our bfp's? Eeeek!

Hi wanna :hi: aw I wish you all get your bfps this month!
Your bump could be an ingrown. Or a pimple. Sometimes mine would have nothing on the outside iykwim... does yours hurt. My pimples normally do.
I really hope you get your bfps!! I need my buddies! !

:dust:

Hi alicia. I can't see much of the pic. It's quite blurry when I try to zoom. Looks like lots of urine or is it just when the test was drying? Can you perhaps post another pic?

Aw gohan your symptoms sounds great!!!! I got a pimple/no Whitehead either on my tummy before bfp. (Don't wanna get your hopes up!! Hehe) but all sounds great!!!

Lilsoy your symptoms sound really good too!!!!!! Could this be your guys' month. I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and gohan good luck with the results.

As for me. MS has kicked in today big time!!! Aaaargh (but I secretly love it. It's like baby's way of saying they're there). Moving to norway tomorrow. Flight at 630 am so a bit stressed. Hope I'll get wifi soon so I can come back to check in. Might take a few days. Until then you ladies take care xxxxxxx

thanks wishing.. it may be a pimple not sure!! i've never had anything like it down there!!

sorry alicia.. i don't see anything!

wishing - Oh gosh! You are getting me too excited! :happydance: I'll keep you posted!

wanna - I've had bumps like that too! They never indicate pregnancy for me, but they usually come about when DH and I have either been very busy...( :sex: ) or for no reason whatsoever. :dohh:

As for when I am testing....I'm trying to hold out AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. My tests that I ordered last weekend have not arrived in the mail yet, so I've only got one FRER(which I'm saving as a last resort only, or if I do get a BFP on the cheapies, to use the FRER to document it!) and one Assured Cassette. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can, but it's becoming SO hard! ](*,)

But anyway, I've been thinking about how I would tell Hubby, (since I am feeling pretty confident this cycle!) (I say this as a sudden pain comes in my left boob, lol!)

I think I'd tell him on Valentines Day, maybe. :blush: Maybe get him a box of chocolates but take the chocolate out and put baby stuff inside and the positive pregnancy test! Or maybe get a box that looks like a watch belongs in it and put a pacifier in it! :haha: I dunno...just trying to be creative! I hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle! It would be truly amazing and wonderful! We could go from being TWW Buddies to Bump Buddies! :happydance: I've got :dust: for all of us and sending prayers up for everyone! :hugs: :kiss:

Oh ladies I'm getting the POAS Jitters! :wacko:

The postal service website said my HPT's will be here tomorrow! I bought 100! (yes, I did type 100!) and I'm an eager beaver to use one! Ughh! I said I would wait, but I don't want to now! I am going to wait until they are officially here before using my Cassette(just in case). I know 8dpo is way too early...but again, I only have a 12 day LP, so it'd only be 4 days early, right? Ughhh. Tell me not to POAS! :dohh:

Oh ladies I'm getting the POAS Jitters! :wacko:

The postal service website said my HPT's will be here tomorrow! I bought 100! (yes, I did type 100!) and I'm an eager beaver to use one! Ughh! I said I would wait, but I don't want to now! I am going to wait until they are officially here before using my Cassette(just in case). I know 8dpo is way too early...but again, I only have a 12 day LP, so it'd only be 4 days early, right? Ughhh. Tell me not to POAS! :dohh:

Don't do it!! :). Try and wait till at least 10 DPO.

I don't think this is my month. I think I can feel AF coming...I hope I'm wrong!

Wannabe~ are you testing soon?

Don't do it!! :). Try and wait till at least 10 DPO.

I'm trying! But the tests came todayyyy! I wanna test soo bad! ](*,) I'm trying to hold out! Ughh. :wacko:

I know it's hard to hold out. Maybe at least try to wait until you can use FMU?? That way you are testing with the most concentrated urine. You do have 100 tests to use....I don't think I'm a very good influence! haha!

I know it's hard to hold out. Maybe at least try to wait until you can use FMU?? That way you are testing with the most concentrated urine. You do have 100 tests to use....I don't think I'm a very good influence! haha!

I can't test today, anyway...Hubby took the mailbox key to work with him and he won't be back until after 6pm. By then, my urine will be just tinted yellow, not even concentrated since I drink so much juice and water throughout the day. I'll probably test tomorrow morning with FMU. Oh, the frustrations of living in a condo and having only one mailbox key... ](*,)

I plan on waiting until Saturday and using fmu. That will put me 3 days before AF I believe.. Eeeeeeek. Lots of pinching and pulling.. Not sure. Pinching boobs too.

I would totally test Gohan if I had 100 tests!!!!

Took 2 tests (one dip strip and one cassette) and both :bfn: I know at only BARELY 9dpo it's doubtful it'd be positive, anyway. But I see my doctor's today, and I might get my blood drawn for a blood hCG test. I'll keep you gals posted! :hugs:

Ahhh! I just had some spotting on my tissue paper! :cry: Please AF stay away! STAYYY AWAAAAYYYY!!! :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :cry:

Well that darn cyst is still too big. I'm going back on Tuesday for another scan to see if it has gone down so I can start Clomid by cd 3. Hubby also went in for his SA so we should hear about that early next week. No sign of AF yet but she's not due to show up until early next week...possibly the weekend. I will probably test on Sat. or Sun.

I hope you are all doing well!!

I plan on waiting until Saturday and using fmu. That will put me 3 days before AF I believe.. Eeeeeeek. Lots of pinching and pulling.. Not sure. Pinching boobs too.

I would totally test Gohan if I had 100 tests!!!!

Not to get you too excited but I'm thinking you will get your BFP this month! Good luck and baby dust!! I will be super jealous but also very happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->