1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hello ladies!

I have some good news, some great news, and some not so great news.

The good news: I haven't had a bit of spotting since earlier this afternoon. IB maybe?! :happydance:

The great news: I got my hormone panel results back from my Doctor. My estrogen level was perfect! He said it's almost miraculous that my estrogen level was so high, since I am very overweight. He said that's the best possible outcome for my estrogen! I'm jumping for joy! :yipee:

And lastly, the not so great news: My progesterone level is only 1.89. It needs to be at least 8 if not 9 or 10. Doc said that this could be what caused my MC in May of last year, and it could be causing my anxiety and depression bouts. So, starting next cycle(unless I am pregnant) I will start taking progesterone pills from days 14 of my cycle up through day 30. It will help raise my progesterone level and improve my mood, as well as help me lose weight! So, I guess out of the bad will come good!

As far as my Doctor is concerned, since my estrogen level is so good, and I am definitely ovulating, (as say the OPK's and that my cycles are so regular); once my progesterone level increases to about 7.5+ Doc said that I should have no issues conceiving naturally. He told me if I don't conceive within this year, that we need to test DH. Other than that, he is very pleased with the results! :cry: I'm so happy! :bunny:

10dpo today! :bunny: Still no more spotting since yesterday afternoon's bit. Still keeping my hopes high! How are my ladies doing?! :hugs:

all in all, i think that is great news, gohan! keep your spirits up! i think you are moving in the right direction for sure!!

oh em geee, lilsoy. what makes you say that!? that made me excited! i can't believe i still haven't tested. i do plan on testing tomorrow (some girlfriends and i are having a sleep over tomorrow night and plan on drinking wine.. so i will test before to see if i should drink or not!). i am nervous to test.. i almost dont want to as i don't want to see a bfn. i've accepted the fact that if i don't get a bfp tomorrow with fmu that i am just not pregnant. i'm having heartburn this morning which is not the nicest. i've also been waking up in the night with horrible gas pains.

i can't believe i'm testing tomorrow. so many mixed emotions about it. i almost don't want to.. so scared.

how are you all today??

2 new symptoms for me. i had an intense pain down there that lasted for about 3 seconds. It was a sharp stabbing pain. Not sure if it was my cervix or where exactly.

Secondly, i've had an intense stabbing pain in my right boob. It has moved around in the last few hours but it is mostly right at the edge of my boob near my armpit. Everytime it happens i grab the area in pain. It's really bothering me.

I'm trying not to get too hopeful with symptoms as the last 2 months i have had EVERY symptom in the book. But I felt like by this point they had all subsided. Not totally sure. Just keeping track to see what happens..

Gohan that is great news!!
Excited for yours and wanna's test days!

I've been having positive OPKs yet again, for the third day now so I am hoping and praying that this time this stubborn egg finally gets moving.. not getting my hopes up really though...

Hey ladies! Still no signs of AF! Been REALLY constipated today, which is abnormal for me. Took an HPT with FMU and :bfn:. Gonna test tomorrow morning again, and if still :bfn: and no AF, I get a test done at my Doctor's. Keeping my fxd!

Mrs. Vet, I'm praying that this is finally your time to ovulate! Keep your chin up! :) :hugs:

all in all, i think that is great news, gohan! keep your spirits up! i think you are moving in the right direction for sure!!

oh em geee, lilsoy. what makes you say that!? that made me excited! i can't believe i still haven't tested. i do plan on testing tomorrow (some girlfriends and i are having a sleep over tomorrow night and plan on drinking wine.. so i will test before to see if i should drink or not!). i am nervous to test.. i almost dont want to as i don't want to see a bfn. i've accepted the fact that if i don't get a bfp tomorrow with fmu that i am just not pregnant. i'm having heartburn this morning which is not the nicest. i've also been waking up in the night with horrible gas pains.

i can't believe i'm testing tomorrow. so many mixed emotions about it. i almost don't want to.. so scared.

how are you all today??

I don't really know why I think you are getting your BFP...but
1) Your symptoms sound so much like mine when I got my BFP..and
2) I just have a feeling...

So, I can't wait to see what happens for you tomorrow!! Good luck!!

how are you all today??

I don't really know why I think you are getting your BFP...but
1) Your symptoms sound so much like mine when I got my BFP..and
2) I just have a feeling...

So, I can't wait to see what happens for you tomorrow!! Good luck!!

I'll keep you posted - as always!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY LATE FOR AF! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So, it's about 3am here in Washington State, USA, and I am feeling very hopeful for multiple reasons!

1. AF IS LATE! :happydance:
2. Hubby just told me that we are going to move back to my hometown this year to be closer to my sick mother and aging grandparents. This has been a prayer for so many months. It has been on my heart that I needed to go back to help my mother, as she has Crohn's Disease and Type 1 Diabetes that is out of control. The goal is to move back by years end, (or if a baby comes into the picture, much sooner!)
3. My MIL was actually in a good mood today and I was able to talk to her about some things. (she's usually crabby)
4. I found out that my brother has fully recovered from his infection and has an interview on Monday that looks promising!
5. I just feel WONDERFUL! Usually at this point, I'm moody, depressed, anxious, you know, normal PMS/pre-AF moodiness. Well, for some reason, I have been humming and singing throughout the halls of my house, I got some cleaning done and I still feel great!

As for symptoms...

All I can really say is I have had some MAJOR gas. Along with gas PAINS. I've been constipated, dry, itchy skin(my back itches unbelievably bad), I am SO bloated! My tummy is very firm(which it usually isn't), my bbs seem swollen and tender; they sometimes throb(especially the right one). Nipples are sensitive, but not necessarily painful to touch. As I speak, I am getting some dull cramps in my pelvis. The acne still continues, but other that what is stated above, nothing major to report. I checked CM a few minutes ago, and it was still like water, so at least it's not dry or nonexistent! Keeping all body parts crossed and also praying for you all! How are you doing, wishing? How is baby?! :kiss:

Ladies... I got my BFP this morning!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG wanna! Congrats! I think this is our month, ladies! wishing and wanna both got their :bfp: ! I'm still late for AF with no sign of her. Took two dip strips today an :bfn: But I'm taking a urine sample to my Doctor's office today, and it will be sent to the local hospital for testing! I'm praying, ladies! I wanna be bump buddies with everyone!

I had a VERY vivid dream last night about getting my :bfp: so I'm hoping that's a good sign! Ahhh I'm so excited! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. It's crazy how you get your BFP and then the symptoms go MAD!! I'm testing again this afternoon so I'll post the pic. Also trying a digital to see what happens!

Good luck Gohan!! I hope you join in!!

More eye candy for you ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Congrats wanna!! So thrilled for you!
I had a feeling too!

Now hopefully we get some more BFPs!

Waiting on my temp tomorrow to see if there is hope about ovulation...

Thought id give you ladies a list of my symptoms.

-cold symptoms on and off the past week. Nothing major just felt congested and sniffly here and there
-heartburn
-very very sore/painful boobs (especially the last few days.) I had pinching yesterday that drove me nuts for several hours
-today (2 days before AF) I have had cramping on and off all day. Nothing major but I can tell it's there
-diarrhea today

I did not track cm or cp other than the day I ovulated. We bd'd 2 days before EWCM and the day of EWCM. Today my cp is soft and a bit open. I don't plan on checking again.

Hopefully these are helpful for you! I will also stick around and won't leave until we are all Preggo mamas!!!! Thank you all so much for your support and for listening to me rant. I appreciate and love you all. Praying for you!

Also forgot I had a stabbing pain in my crotch yesterday. No IB or cramping before today

wanna, I am SO excited for you! :hugs: Please stick around with us, though! I pray you have a Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :flower:

As for me...today I have been in a rather chipper mood, staying positive and stuff! I have been having a weird feeling in my stomach, like a fluttering feeling. I also had RIDICULOUS heart burn earlier this afternoon on my way home from taking DH to work. Very nauseous today, with a headache. I've been getting some joint pain and my lower back still hurts. Still no signs of AF; usually by this point I'm full out bleeding with hellish cramps. Nothing so far! Keeping my fxd! :thumbup:

I dropped off the urine sample to my Doctor today and he's sent it out to the local hospital to be tested. He said he would call me tomorrow if it is positive or "indeterminate"(meaning hCG is rising, but not yet high enough to be considered pregnant). The type of urine test the hospital has is as accurate as a blood test, apparently. So I'll be waiting by my phone all day tomorrow! :happydance:

How are you doing, lilsoy? And you, Mrs. Vet? :hugs:

Thought id give you ladies a list of my symptoms.

-cold symptoms on and off the past week. Nothing major just felt congested and sniffly here and there
-heartburn
-very very sore/painful boobs (especially the last few days.) I had pinching yesterday that drove me nuts for several hours
-today (2 days before AF) I have had cramping on and off all day. Nothing major but I can tell it's there
-diarrhea today

I did not track cm or cp other than the day I ovulated. We bd'd 2 days before EWCM and the day of EWCM. Today my cp is soft and a bit open. I don't plan on checking again.

Hopefully these are helpful for you! I will also stick around and won't leave until we are all Preggo mamas!!!! Thank you all so much for your support and for listening to me rant. I appreciate and love you all. Praying for you!

Thanks for the symptoms list! I was going to ask but you beat me to it. I'm so glad you are sticking around!

I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and today so I think AF might be on her way but I'm not sure. I feel weird...my body is doing weird things. I think I will test tomorrow to be sure. AF is due on Monday so it should be pretty accurate.

I'm so excited for you Wannabe!!

Gohan~ your news is also exciting and your symptoms sound great! Be sure to keep us posted!!

Mrs. Vet~ I'm hoping you get your temp rise tomorrow!

Well, I will let you gals know what happens tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->