• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hi Gohan I truly hope you get good news tomorrow. Just stay positive! !! :)

Lilsoy..Thanks I thought it always fell on a Thursday. I might cook a feast too... we have lots to be thankful for regardless. What's your typical thanksgiving dinner? : turkey of course and?? Pumpkin pie? I'm the same as you. .I feel normal. My bbs did start hurting today. Normally they start just at O but this time only now at 5dpo. When I was pg with ds I had sore bbs from O. I am getting this weird pinchy feeling low down to the right. but I think I may have felt this in previous cycles.my cm is creamy as normal. Seems like it's more but I might just be imagining that lol.

Hey, y'all! I'm glad to hear about the test your doctor ordered for you, Gohan! I always obsess about conversations that may or may not happen, too. This sounds a bit New-Agey, I know, but meditation helps. :)

I am supposed to be 7 DPO. I'm a little unsure because of the crazy dip in my temps that was prolly my thermometer going haywire, thus making the read on FF not accurate. :shrug: But, I'll just go with it. My bbs are super sore. Every month my bbs get super sore, and I think to myself, "They were never this sore last month! This must be it!" And of course, it's not. So I will just say that really sore bbs are normal for me.

Mild cramps. Not really even cramps, just a really dull achiness. And, if my chart is correct, and I did O on the day it says I did, then my chart looks like it's now triphasic! That has never happened to me, so I really, really hope it means something good! Fingers x'd for me and everybody else here! :hugs:

Hi Gohan I truly hope you get good news tomorrow. Just stay positive! !! :)

Lilsoy..Thanks I thought it always fell on a Thursday. I might cook a feast too... we have lots to be thankful for regardless. What's your typical thanksgiving dinner? : turkey of course and?? Pumpkin pie? I'm the same as you. .I feel normal. My bbs did start hurting today. Normally they start just at O but this time only now at 5dpo. When I was pg with ds I had sore bbs from O. I am getting this weird pinchy feeling low down to the right. but I think I may have felt this in previous cycles.my cm is creamy as normal. Seems like it's more but I might just be imagining that lol.

A feast is always a good idea and so is remembering all the good things you have going for you. We usually eat the normal stuff: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, noodles....a lot of meat, starch, and gravy :) ....and pumpkin pie.

I used to always get super sore boobs before my period but since the MC I really haven't had them. A little sore the last couple months....I figure maybe it's still my body getting back to normal. I feel like I have more cm too and maybe just a slight shooting pain in my breasts but I think I'm starting to imagine things a little or at least read more into symptoms than I should.

Hey, y'all! I'm glad to hear about the test your doctor ordered for you, Gohan! I always obsess about conversations that may or may not happen, too. This sounds a bit New-Agey, I know, but meditation helps. :)

I am supposed to be 7 DPO. I'm a little unsure because of the crazy dip in my temps that was prolly my thermometer going haywire, thus making the read on FF not accurate. :shrug: But, I'll just go with it. My bbs are super sore. Every month my bbs get super sore, and I think to myself, "They were never this sore last month! This must be it!" And of course, it's not. So I will just say that really sore bbs are normal for me.

Mild cramps. Not really even cramps, just a really dull achiness. And, if my chart is correct, and I did O on the day it says I did, then my chart looks like it's now triphasic! That has never happened to me, so I really, really hope it means something good! Fingers x'd for me and everybody else here! :hugs:

I hate when I think FF is off. I temped all month and was out of town on the day I think I o'd and I forgot my thermometer!! I was so on it with temps and I ruined it on the most important day!

Ooh, a triphasic chart! That's exciting.

Hey ladies. Today is a very rough day for me. 5 months since we lost our LO. It's even harder because DH is at work, and I'm alone in the house. I just want today to be over... :cry:

oh man.. update from me! im 7dpo today and peeing every 30 minutes. it is nuts. I called my doctor this morning and she is bringing me in for a urine sample in half an hour to see if i have a UTI. the nurse i spoke to said from my symptoms that it sounds like early pregnancy because it doesn't actually HURT to pee and it doesn't have an odor. she is testing me for UTI and pregnancy. I am so nervous I could throw up. I asked her if pregnancy would show up that early since I am only 7dp0 and she said their tests are ultra sensitive and would see it that early. I am really hoping it comes positive but I also have this negativity that feels like it definitely won't be pregnancy. I'll keep you posted. UGH!!

oh man.. update from me! im 7dpo today and peeing every 30 minutes. it is nuts. I called my doctor this morning and she is bringing me in for a urine sample in half an hour to see if i have a UTI. the nurse i spoke to said from my symptoms that it sounds like early pregnancy because it doesn't actually HURT to pee and it doesn't have an odor. she is testing me for UTI and pregnancy. I am so nervous I could throw up. I asked her if pregnancy would show up that early since I am only 7dp0 and she said their tests are ultra sensitive and would see it that early. I am really hoping it comes positive but I also have this negativity that feels like it definitely won't be pregnancy. I'll keep you posted. UGH!!

Praying for you, wannabemamaz! :hugs: Try your best to stay calm, my dear! :flower:

Hey ladies. Today is a very rough day for me. 5 months since we lost our LO. It's even harder because DH is at work, and I'm alone in the house. I just want today to be over... :cry:

oh, I'm so sorry.:hugs: I have never had a mc so I can't empathize, BUT I do have 2 kids and just the thought of them never coming to be makes me :cry:

feel free to let it out here if you want!

I had a temp spike today at 7dp. Nothing else a doin' other than some mild cramping and unfortunately, I still have that annoying dull ache at my right ovary area. I'm feeling pretty sure that my ultra sound Tuesday will show my corpus luteum cyst as larger. It wasn't hurting me until I ovulated this time... I'm hoping maybe it ruptured and it's just from that. IDK. I still do not fully understand how I ovulated even with it, but I'm going to leave that be. I'm on information overload as it is!

wow! they are able to detect this soon?! While I'm very jealous I am very excited for you!!!! If it comes back negative we are still SO very early in the game that you have plenty of days left to still get your :bfp:!

Hi friends! So just got home from the dr with my antibiotics. The test came out negative. The nurse said she stared and stared at the test waiting for the second line to come up and it never did. She said she was convinced it was gonna be positive. I'm not super upset since they probably use dollar store tests which would definitely not pick up a positive at 7dpo. She said there was lots of white blood cells in my pee that indicate fighting an infection. She gave me a pregnancy safe one incase I am pregnant.

Boobs are still hurting. Worse today. And itchy like crazy. Lots of pinching and pulling on my left side but now I'm thinking that could just be from the bladder infection. I will probably test next week sometime!

oh, I'm so sorry.:hugs: I have never had a mc so I can't empathize, BUT I do have 2 kids and just the thought of them never coming to be makes me :cry:

I had a temp spike today at 7dp. Nothing else a doin' other than some mild cramping and unfortunately, I still have that annoying dull ache at my right ovary area. I'm feeling pretty sure that my ultra sound Tuesday will show my corpus luteum cyst as larger. It wasn't hurting me until I ovulated this time... I'm hoping maybe it ruptured and it's just from that. IDK. I still do not fully understand how I ovulated even with it, but I'm going to leave that be. I'm on information overload as it is!

Thanks, dear. It's just so hard. Although, I did talk to a dear friend of mine from my hometown and she sympathized and cried with me. She had so much trouble with fertility, that she was never able to have children and adopted 3 wonderful kids(the middle kid ended up being my best friend for many years). she sympathized with me, even though she never had a MC, she knew what it was like to try so hard and never get what she wanted...but she said she realized that her kids she has now, were such a blessing, and she wouldn't change a thing. So, that lifted my spirits a bit. :)

Hi friends! So just got home from the dr with my antibiotics. The test came out negative. The nurse said she stared and stared at the test waiting for the second line to come up and it never did. She said she was convinced it was gonna be positive. I'm not super upset since they probably use dollar store tests which would definitely not pick up a positive at 7dpo. She said there was lots of white blood cells in my pee that indicate fighting an infection. She gave me a pregnancy safe one incase I am pregnant.

Boobs are still hurting. Worse today. And itchy like crazy. Lots of pinching and pulling on my left side but now I'm thinking that could just be from the bladder infection. I will probably test next week sometime!

I'm so sorry, wannabemamaz. :hugs: At least you still have hope! :flower:

Thanks, dear. It's just so hard. Although, I did talk to a dear friend of mine from my hometown and she sympathized and cried with me. She had so much trouble with fertility, that she was never able to have children and adopted 3 wonderful kids(the middle kid ended up being my best friend for many years). she sympathized with me, even though she never had a MC, she knew what it was like to try so hard and never get what she wanted...but she said she realized that her kids she has now, were such a blessing, and she wouldn't change a thing. So, that lifted my spirits a bit. :)

I'm so sorry, wannabemamaz. :hugs: At least you still have hope! :flower:

Thanks love. Staying positive!! I was in meetings all day and never had a chance to get on here and read all your updates. I'll catch up later tonight or tomorrow!!

Where do you guys get those BFN and BFP tickers for your signatures in this forum? I need some. Although, I dunno if there's going to be enough room for all my BFN. Lol

Where do you guys get those BFN and BFP tickers for your signatures in this forum? I need some. Although, I dunno if there's going to be enough room for all my BFN. Lol

If you want the tickers, for the countdown ones with the symptoms with dpo, go to
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/

if you want the ones like I have, you can get them at www.daisypath.com or www.lilypie.com

Hope that helps!

Hi everyone hope you all are doing ok.

Gohan I wish I could give you s big hug. I can only imagine how tough yesterday was for you. :( cry and remember your precious angel. It's good to let your emotions out. God only gives us what we can handle. :hug:

Wannabemamaz I can't imagine that the urine test would be so sensitive. I reckon just wait a couple of days then test yourself. I really don't get why they don't just do a blood test. And I have heard that uti is common in very very early pregnancy. So try not to lose hope.

6dpo for me. Had strange pinchy twinges lower down to the right last night. My temp still up. Bbs hurt. That's it. But these are normal for me..except the twinges but I have felt similar before.

Gohan good luck for today too xxxxxx

Hi everyone hope you all are doing ok.

Gohan I wish I could give you s big hug. I can only imagine how tough yesterday was for you. :( cry and remember your precious angel. It's good to let your emotions out. God only gives us what we can handle. :hug:

Wannabemamaz I can't imagine that the urine test would be so sensitive. I reckon just wait a couple of days then test yourself. I really don't get why they don't just do a blood test. And I have heard that uti is common in very very early pregnancy. So try not to lose hope.

6dpo for me. Had strange pinchy twinges lower down to the right last night. My temp still up. Bbs hurt. That's it. But these are normal for me..except the twinges but I have felt similar before.

Gohan good luck for today too xxxxxx

Thanks, wishing. :hugs: Tonight, I am having some pain underneath my right boob and a bit of pain on the right side of my pelvis, and I've been constipated today. Looking back at my Doctor's appointment...I think he's checking to see if I was pregnant from last cycle. AF was really light and short that cycle...so I dunno. Cuz, I'm only 5dpo today, and I was only 4dpo when he took the urine sample...if I got pregnant this cycle...there's no way it would show up! I wouldn't have even implanted yet, let alone have enough time to get a BFP even with a 2miu test. What am I thinking? :nope:

I thought the same thing. No way their test is possibly that sensitive. Probably a cheapy dollar store test. Keeping positive and looking forward to seeing what happens! I'm in so much pain right now with this bladder infection. Ugh. Talk to you all tomorrow!!! Baby dust to us all!!!!!!

You're so right Gohan so definitely don't lose hope. From what I understand hcg is only released once implantation occurs. So... hang in there both you and wannabemamaz x

You're so right Gohan so definitely don't lose hope. From what I understand hcg is only released once implantation occurs. So... hang in there both you and wannabemamaz x

hey ladies! Like a dum dum I tested with a dollar tree test this morning at 8 dpo. Of course, bfn. I have two more and a FRER. Someone needs to come to Texas and hide them from me until 13 dpo!! ;-)

May I join? 10 dpo today!

I was convinced AF was gearing up early this morning but nothing so far, cramps, wet feeling down there, a few minutes metallic taste in my mouth. Tests are still negative.
Temp went down 0.2 today, maybe implantation?
Or AF coming later today instead of in the morning.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"