• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Ughh! I sooo wanna throw a brick at DH's face right now! So, he's been texting me and calling me today telling me about how we were gonna spend time together tonight and tomorrow...he got off at 6pm...he got home at 7pm...we got done eating by 8pm...he got off(sorry if tmi, lol) and then by 10pm he was DEAD ASLEEP! I've been trying to find the cheapest(and most effective for the price) HPT's I could find, and I found some on Amazon called "ClinicalGuard" and you can get 25 tests for only $5.99 with free 3-5 day shipping. So, I woke him up and told him...he was completely unresponsive and when I tried to get him to focus he got angry with me. He fell right back asleep and I just gave up. ](*,) I guess we'll spend a bit more this weekend when we go to the dollar store. ugh...

morning ladies, how are you all today?

Gohan men just dont get it do they x can you not just go ahead and order them anyway? I order all my ovulation and pregnancy tests from ebay, the super cheap ones, at the end of they day they all do the same thing x

i really struggled to sleep last night, and keep getting a pain at the top of my back. its not pregnancy related, but annoying none the less!

You all sound like you have promising symptoms, fingers crossed for you all! I've told myself that we are only going to try for 3 months, am not sure I can cope with this for longer than that! We are very lucky to have one gorgeous child already x

Gohan men just dont get it do they x can you not just go ahead and order them anyway? I order all my ovulation and pregnancy tests from ebay, the super cheap ones, at the end of they day they all do the same thing x

i really struggled to sleep last night, and keep getting a pain at the top of my back. its not pregnancy related, but annoying none the less!

You all sound like you have promising symptoms, fingers crossed for you all! I've told myself that we are only going to try for 3 months, am not sure I can cope with this for longer than that! We are very lucky to have one gorgeous child already x

No, they just don't seem to get it at all. =_= But anyway, I still have yet to sleep. It's almost 4am here in Seattle and I still can't sleep. DH hasn't even come in to check on me, he normally has by now. I feel kind of lonely...almost depressed. :cry: I haven't felt like this in such a long time. I've been mostly stable...but right now...I feel like I could cry my eyes out and still wanna cry. This feeling is very unusual for me. :cry: :nope:

oh hun, big hugs your way xxx on the hopeful side, maybe you feeling so upset etc could be the emotions and hormones from a bfp! x

hope you are asleep now xx

Hey ladies. 6 dpo here. I think I might have caught something from my daughter's school. I'm super nauseous. It's too early for MS even if I implanted at 6 dpo.

5 year olds and their germs. :sick:

I'm in a mood today so hopefuly no one at work gets under my skin. a :gun:

No, they just don't seem to get it at all. =_= But anyway, I still have yet to sleep. It's almost 4am here in Seattle and I still can't sleep. DH hasn't even come in to check on me, he normally has by now. I feel kind of lonely...almost depressed. :cry: I haven't felt like this in such a long time. I've been mostly stable...but right now...I feel like I could cry my eyes out and still wanna cry. This feeling is very unusual for me. :cry: :nope:

Hang in there girl. You are also probably exhausted from not sleeping. DH loves you and would feel sad to know you feel this way!! Try to think positive thoughts.. We are all here for you!!

Today is 6dpo for me today. As I am writing this the stabbing/shooting pains in my left boob is making me crazy. It really hurts and is quite shocking. Uggggh.

This morning I got up around 6am to pee. I hadn't gotten up in the night to pee - which is surprising for me.. And when I finally peed at 6am it hurt so bad I almost cried. Pains on my left side near my hip and in the same spot on my back. I got into bed and told hubby and he was quite worried about me.. Wanted me to call the dr right then and there. It sounds like I might have a UTI or maybe a kidney infection? I've never had either before so I don't know what they feel like. The same spot on my lower back is still hurting. Have any of you ladies ever had one? I think I heard it could be a pregnancy symptom but I don't think that makes sense. I would have only JUST implanted.. or maybe even not yet. I don't temp or anything so I can't know for sure. Blech. Maybe I'll call my dr later today.

Hope you are all doing well this morning.. one day closer to testing!!

Wannabemamaz it sounds like a uti. Definitely see your doctor. If it's hurting on your back too I'd think it's in kidney too. I've had a really bad uti once..felt so painful thought I was going into labour! Had to take anti biotics. Definitely get it checked and I hope you feel better soon.

Oh Gohan.. chin up darling. I think ttc is so physically and emotionally draining on us. Men can't understand it in its entirety. I think you need some good sleep and a nice soak in the tub or whatever helps you to relax. I know for me (I don't work) I am so geared up to tell dh loads of things when he comes home that I sometimes forget that he's been working all day in stressful situations and is soooo tired when he gets home. So maybe what could help is try not to get too upset. ..I'm sure your DH loves you he's just a bit tired. :tired:

So on 4dpo today and my bbs seemed to have gotten bigger as they normally do but this time with MUCH less tenderness. I'm only starting to feel something now this evening. I'm get twinges in my uterus area. ..hopefully it's morse code for "I AM PREGNANT! " lol. I'm pretty sure I notice things because I am looking for things ;)

Hope you are all having a good day

@Gohan, fingers x'd for you! I know how you feel. It may just be hormones, but that prolly doesn't make you feel any better about feeling that way. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to get through those emotions. :( I just ride it out. Letting your hubby know how you're feeling would be a good idea, and hopefully he'll be a little more tender toward you. Your faith seems really strong, too. I've really gained a strong testimony of prayer recently. I mean, I pray all the time, anyway, but lately I've been seeing how it helps. So, a good prayer here or there might help you feel better, too.

I hope everyone else is doing well today! And by doing well I mean having back pain, sore bbs, constipation, etc.! :p

I am 6 DPO now. Last night, or this morning I should say, I had a really hard time with sleeping. I woke up at 5 AM and just couldn't go back to sleep. Sleeping hasn't been a problem for me for awhile now, since I started a bed time routine, but I just laid in bed last night completely at a loss as to why I was awake.

I've also noticed I seem to be eating more. I don't necessarily feel "hungrier," but when I do eat, it's like my stomach thinks, "I am way more hungry than I thought. I better just inhale whatever is in front of me." Lol.

all good symptoms there geek girl, fingers crossed still for you x

im kicking myself, i dont think im in the running at all - been on a different site and it said that when ovulating the OPK line should be as dark as the control line, but for me it wasnt, it was visible for 3 days but not mega dark. i am now thinking that i should have kept on testing and waited for dark line, gutted!!

all good symptoms there geek girl, fingers crossed still for you x

im kicking myself, i dont think im in the running at all - been on a different site and it said that when ovulating the OPK line should be as dark as the control line, but for me it wasnt, it was visible for 3 days but not mega dark. i am now thinking that i should have kept on testing and waited for dark line, gutted!!

i wouldnt worry.. i always go back and second guess myself too. keep thinking positive thoughts!!!

checked my cp earlier this afternoon and it is SO tender.. very high and firm as well. never experienced the tenderness before.. FX!!

anything new for you ladies this afternoon?

checked my cp earlier this afternoon and it is SO tender.. very high and firm as well. never experienced the tenderness before.. FX!!

anything new for you ladies this afternoon?

nothing new here. I feel better, though. Just waiting until it's time to go home and:wine:

I wasn't sure about drinking in the tww, but apparently the baby doesn't get anything from me for a few weeks after implantation. So, I'm going to have a glass of wine tonight!

Thank you so much ladies for all your support. I was able to get to sleep at about 6am PST, and I feel so much better. DH even just asked me if on I wanted to get Taco Bell on my way to the Doctor's(talk about melting my heart...Taco Bell is my favorite fast food place of ALLLLLL time!) :cloud9: Still a bit emotional...but I'm glad to be seeing my counselor today. Because I've not been feeling well, the house has become rather unclean(stated in the nicest terms possible) so DH decided to stay behind while I went to counseling and the Doc to clean the house for me. :cloud9: I have a wonderful DH! :happydance:

But as for me, last night I peed and I was having a lot of cervical pressure, it was dull, but definitely noticeable. I am having a stuffy nose today and a bit lethargic. CM has become more "wet" today than "scanty" like it was yesterday. Praying that's a good sign! [-o<

Okay ladies. So, I went to the Doctor today, and he put me on Melatonin for sleeping. Hopefully it works!

But I told him about some of the symptoms I've been having...and he ordered a urine pregnancy test. But...this isn't any normal urine pregnancy test. Apparently, he's sending my urine off to the local hospital, and they have tests that can detect hCG levels at only 2miU's! So...he said if I am pregnant, even at only 4dpo...that the test would come back positive. Unless, of course, my hCG levels rise slower than normal women, then if I get a negative, it would could be false. I'll know the results on Saturday! I'm way nervous but uber excited! :happydance:

Oh gohan!!! How exciting! :yipee: I have everything crossed for you! ! And so happy things are good with your dh again!

I'm 5dpo today. Ff says I'm 6dpo though. But it's never been right at predicting my days or af.so I'll stick to 5. Slight temp rise and bbs are a bit sensitive today. Other than that no..so nothing spectacular here.

Hope you all have a lovely day and those babies implant lol xx

Oh gohan!!! How exciting! :yipee: I have everything crossed for you! ! And so happy things are good with your dh again!

I'm 5dpo today. Ff says I'm 6dpo though. But it's never been right at predicting my days or af.so I'll stick to 5. Slight temp rise and bbs are a bit sensitive today. Other than that no..so nothing spectacular here.

Hope you all have a lovely day and those babies implant lol xx

Yeah...I ended up having a ginormous breakdown about an hour ago. Just re-living all the calls that were like this,

Nurse at the Doctor's Office: "Hey Elena!"

Me: "Hey Amy, what's up?" (I know the nurses by name and voice. lol)

Nurse: We got the results back from your blood/urine test, and the results were negative. Sorry!"

Me: "Okay, thanks. It's alright. Bye." *click*

...but every single time, it's NOT alright. It's just not. Today is also the 5 month anniversary that I had my MC. I received my dog tag necklace in the mail yesterday, just in time to put it on, so I could remember today. I just...I'm so dreading Saturday...DH is getting his haircut, and we'll be out for the day, and then he goes to work at 3pm til closing. If it's negative...I'm due for a very long, emotional, lonely day. :cry:

oh gohan hope you get the call with some lovely happy news, how exciting that you wont have a long wait either xxx

oh gohan hope you get the call with some lovely happy news, how exciting that you wont have a long wait either xxx

Thanks, weeni. DH and I prayed and cried together tonight. I just keep praying all day...

As for symptoms, though...

I'm now 5dpo. I'm having a lot of sensitivity in my nipples. Not pain, necessarily, but very sensitive to any type of touch. My CM is still wet, but no sign of creamy CM...but I read that watery CM can be an early pregnancy symptom. I've been rather weepy today, and a bit depressed. When I went to Taco Bell, I ordered the same amount of food I always do...and I barely ate half of it before almost puking. That never happens. It's really weird. My headache has gotten much worse. Even with the medication my Doc gave me(not a narcotic, just a higher dose of Aleve, basically), it's still killing me. I've been noticing a large, blue vein in between my breasts that was never there before. :shrug: Ehhh...other than that, nothing major to report.

Gohan- That is super exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers for a BFP on Saturday. Let us know how things turn out. I also love T-Bell !!

Wishingforbub- Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday. I love food so I'm super excited..haha!

So everyone seems very positive and like you are having very promising symptoms. Good for you!!

I don't know what's going on with me. I feel pretty normal. I'm 6/7 dpo today. FF says 7, I say 6. I just started having some mild cramps today. I've been waiting for sore boobs because when I was pregnant the first time, my boobs started being crazy sore about a week after I ovulated. However, they feel fine as of now. I have been super cranky and super tired but I also think I might have caught a little bug of some sort. Today I had to take a break from washing my hair because my arms were too tired....that is definitely not normal. Besides that, work and life has been crazy busy so it's been a nice distraction.

Hope everyone is well. One more week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->