1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hey ladies. This morning is my ultrasound. So nervous. It's in an hour and 20 minutes. I'm specifically praying for a heartbeat over 120bpm. I'll update you as soon as I can...

Heartbeat 124. Baby is measuring 6w1d instead of 7.. But sac is measuring 7w6d. I'm beyond stressed and feel that this is bad news. The tech wouldn't give me any insight and said I would need to follow up with my dr.

I'm so sorry that you're stressed by this news . Did your doctor call you yet? Yet?
The most accurate measurement of the fetus is the crown rump length.
The gestational sac is like a fluid filled balloon, not a perfect sphere. So the measurement of the sac can vary quite a bit depending on what part was measured. If there is already a fetal heart beat, that is a great sign. Keep your follow up appointments with your OB doctor.

I read a lot of stories from women who measured behind because the doctor was using the LMP date and it doesn't take into account that some wine ovulate later with a short literal phase. I have everything cross for you.

How are you ladies doing? I'm 15dpo. :bfn:: on a wondfo, went to take a dollar store and got so caught up that I forgot I was there to POAS.:dohh:

I give it three more days until I call my doctor. I know I ovulated, I wish :witch: comes or I get a :bfp:

Hang in there Liz!! One day at a time... Keep us posted.

Sorry I've been MIA girls. Checking in on you and thinking of you all the time !

Hey ladies. Today is my and DH's last day on the beach. This has been so wonderful. DH was able to conquer his fear of water and I taught him how to swim! I am so blessed!

But, I am 4 days late for AF. I was supposed to get AF last Thursday, no signs whatsoever. I'm kinda worried. I'll test when I get home, I have one more blue-dye test, but I'm stopping at the dollar store to get some New Choice. Anyway, it's been wonderful! How are you all doing? I love you all! :hugs:

Hey ladies. Today is my and DH's last day on the beach. This has been so wonderful. DH was able to conquer his fear of water and I taught him how to swim! I am so blessed!

But, I am 4 days late for AF. I was supposed to get AF last Thursday, no signs whatsoever. I'm kinda worried. I'll test when I get home, I have one more blue-dye test, but I'm stopping at the dollar store to get some New Choice. Anyway, it's been wonderful! How are you all doing? I love you all! :hugs:

I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news however, I think you need a more accurate method of charting your period. If every month you're late thane you're not late. Your cycle is just more days than you think it is.

Temping will remove a lot of the stress that being "late" comes with. Temping along with maybe OPKs and every other day sex has worked for many women.

Are you TTA right now that would cause you to be worried?

Glad you're husband learned to swim. It's an awesome skill to have.

Excited - my cycles always vary from 30-34 days. I go off of my Ovuline's estimated AF arrival. If you go off of that, I'm officially 2 days late if you go by CD34 being AF arrival. AF was supposed to come on CD32, but it's CD36 right now. I understand what you are saying, hon. But I have only gone over CD34 very rarely, when I say late, I go by my ETA of AF on Ovuline. I just wanted to clear that up. :hugs:

My cycles are 33-35. I'm now CD 42(?).

I'm getting evaps on my wondfo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
I think the bottom one looks positive! Praying this is your cycle, hon! :hugs:

I took my last HPT, and I did it super early in the morning, and forgot to look at it. At about 11:30 this morning, I looked and it has a faint blue line, but I'm absolutely sure it's an evap. I bought the Target brand tests not knowing they were blue dye tests. I go to see my Doctor tomorrow, anyway, so I'll let him do a blood test.

CD37, no AF. I've been having some dull cramps, but no AF. Not too many symptoms to report, really. Other than the dull cramps, I'm having some creamy CM, but nothing else, really.

I just wanted to update you all. :hugs:

Please update us when you hear about your blood test results, Excited! :hugs:

Doctor prescribed Provera to restart cycle. Going to be taking a break from ttc but I will be here for your ladies until you get your bfp and we become a motherhood group.

I need to take a break focus on my love for God, ��

I'm sorry Excited! I hope you are able to find peace and focus.

Liz- What's going on with you. Have you spoken to doc?

I'm sorry Excited! I hope you are able to find peace and focus.

Liz- What's going on with you. Have you spoken to doc?

Hey lilsoy. I'm obviously not Liz. :haha: But I do keep tabs with her on a daily basis. She's hanging in there, her morning sickness has turned into all day sickness. She hasn't heard back from her Doctor yet as far as I know, and if she has, she has not told me. But she's doing alright, prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. :hugs:

Hey ladies.

I am miserable! I hate saying that because I am so so thankful but sheesh I feel awful. I am up for a few hours every night with what I can only imagine is horrible gas pains and indigestion. Today it has carries on for most of the day. I am so uncomfortable I can barely stand it. But just trying to remember how many changes my body is making..

I am seeing my dr on Thursday to discuss my pregnancy in general and to see if I can increase the dosage of my diclectin. The nausea is so bad still. Trying to hang in here. Did I never update on what my dr said after my ultrasound? I'm having problems remembering...

Hang in there excited. I really hope you can get some answers soon. Proud of you for how you are strengthening your faith through this.

Elena.. I hope you get some answers too!!

How are you, lilsoy? Anything new?

I did have a serious chat with my boss today. Looks like I'll only be working M-W-F for the next 4 weeks in the hopes that the days off will give me some reprieve from the stress of trying to get into work.. I think it will be helpful..

Well my stomach is grumbling and gurgling at the same time so I'm off to find a snack that I can stomach. Ugh. Please keep my sanity in your prayers.

Love you all!

Oh shoot I never did update you. I'm sorry! I did hear back from my dr that day. She read over the results and had absolutely no concerns at all. She said that the measurements at this stage aren't an exact science and that it is easy for the tech to be slightly off or for baby just to be a bit small. She told me not to even think about it again and she didn't want me to do any follow up testing or scans until my 11-13 week scan. So I have that booked for Oct 23. Sorry I never told you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->